What's new

India Not Done Yet, Navy To Conduct Exercise In Arabian Sea Along Pak's Only Sea Trade Route

Asymmetric warfare techniques like massive oil or chemical spills if necessary in the vicinity of Karachi coast also should also be explored.

Have you totally gone nuts? I mean, yes we have our difference and we are adversaries, but to threaten sea life?

Is this what your religion teaches you? Where are all those Cow vigilant?

And besides have you ever considered the possibility that Pakistan has a massive stock of chemical and biological weapons too?

Where are you insane fanatics taking it to??

Have you totally gone nuts? I mean, yes we have our difference and we are adversaries, but to threaten sea life?

Is this what your religion teaches you? Where are all those Cow vigilant?

And besides have you ever considered the possibility that Pakistan has a massive stock of chemical and biological weapons too?

Where are you insane fanatics taking it to??
First Pakistan is no saint. I mentioned if necessary.
You admit that you have chemical and bio weapons. You use terrorist like Hafeez Saeed as weapon who target innocent people. Pakistan uses Terrorism since eternity as strategic asset and the constantly threats to use it while expecting India to be fair. We also know if at all there is a response by Pakistan it will be by JeM, lashkar e taiba and never from Pakistan army. Then you will say India does not have the guts while innocents are killed. Pakistan is responsible for this situation.

You admit that you have chemical and bio weapons. You use terrorist like Hafeez Saeed as weapon who target innocent people. Pakistan uses Terrorism since eternity as strategic asset and the constantly threats to use it while expecting India to be fair. We also know if at all there is a response by Pakistan it will be by JeM, lashkar e taiba and never from Pakistan army. Then you will say India does not have the guts while innocents are killed. Pakistan is responsible for this situation.

What situation? you guys getting your *** handed back is an amazing situation mate

So now, shall I show the mirror to "saint" India and pull out Mukti Bahini, LTTE, BLA, TTP?

Most of terrorist activities in India are home grown and from those terrorists India has been using as proxies in the neighboring countries, ask late Rajiv Ghandi, he will acknowledge.

Looks like India is gearing up for a naval blockade.

What situation? you guys getting your *** handed back is an amazing situation mate
The situation when there is a demand to inflict maximum damage on the enemy. The same reason you have your weapons as well I suppose. How can India forget numerous blasts in Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur etc. We never know when a mullah blows up in public or opens fire on the innocent. Even today Hafeez Saeed is seen getting cheers in your country while he threatens India. And we know that it means killing innocents. When will Pakistan have enough confidence in its army to get rid of such terror groups?

The situation when there is a demand to inflict maximum damage on the enemy. The same reason you have your weapons as well I suppose. How can India forget numerous blasts in Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur etc. We never know when a mullah blows up in public or opens fire on the innocent. Even today Hafeez Saeed is seen getting cheers in your country while he threatens India. And we know that it means killing innocents. When will Pakistan have enough confidence in its army to get rid of such terror groups?

We have more balls than the entire population of India we do what we want so please go watch some bollywood and whilst your at it punch yourself in the process mate

Good lets wait for might AC carrier to come by ,After all boys practiced a lot against it ,Bring it on

Next stop:

India is going to conduct exercises in space.

Yo, Pakistanis be afraid, be very afraid of Indian SirGKal strikes from Mars or Jupiter.

We have more balls than the entire population of India we do what we want so please go watch some bollywood and whilst your at it punch yourself in the process mate
Answer the question then you can play with your balls. Why Pakistan need Hafeez Saeed ,Masood Azhar likes? Don't you have confidence in your mighty army

Good lets wait for might AC carrier to come by ,After all boys practiced a lot against it ,Bring it on

They have practice it against mighty USN and USN have taught them how to take out larger enemy with ACC.

Pakistanis will do nothing now.

They are politicaly isolsted .............HELL EVEN china has not uttered a word

AND the surgical strikes where a massive physicoogical blow to Pakistan psyche

THEIR NUCLEAR BLUFF has been called by india

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom