What's new

India Not Done Yet, Navy To Conduct Exercise In Arabian Sea Along Pak's Only Sea Trade Route

Did Pakistan say we are not done yet and showing you Air exercises. Pakistan is a humble country, we only incite you to do something :)

May almighty bless both the countries and its citizens with long and healthy life.

Good Day!

Good read....
But i still believe that Pakistani subs still lack bm or nuclear tipped cruise missile.... Or do they??

Pakistani Subs are part of the nuclear triad, and have both first strike and second strike options. Underestimating Pakistan's capability or will to use its capability would be the biggest mistake any adversary may make.

We already carried out a strike inside pak occupied Kashmir, and officially declared too. If you have some selfpride take necessary counter action. Its a challenge...

Kindly come pickup the bodies you left.

this exercise will later turn into claims of a sea blockage of Pakistan. All too familiar maneuvers. I am sure PN flotilla is already out at sea to greet the mustard shirts.

Yes indeed they can, all ships can work in NBC...also you dont have precision ASBM's

If it comes to using TNW against IN then BMs will not be primary option, there plenty other very accurate systems for that.

Pakistani Subs are part of the nuclear triad, and have both first strike and second strike options. Underestimating Pakistan's capability or will to use its capability would be the biggest mistake any adversary may make.

Kindly come pickup the bodies you left.

this exercise will later turn into claims of a sea blockage of Pakistan. All too familiar maneuvers. I am sure PN flotilla is already out at sea to greet the mustard shirts.

You are telling them secret of PN sir, although Agostas can field CMs. :D

Constant nuke threats only shows our frustration and lack of confidence in armed forces.

my 2 cents

Basically its last option but the way India is behaving and planning against Pakistan (God forbid) it can come to that level.

Excuse me a bit,
What India did before? :blink:

Fishing bhai. We are trying to catch big fish. Very innocent activity. Nowadays all the good fish are in deep ocean and not near the shore due to global warming and all that.

But i still believe that Pakistani subs still lack bm or nuclear tipped cruise missile.... Or do they??

From what we know about Pakistan's submarines, and from what they've demonstrated, no they don't have any submarine launched nuclear armed missiles.

That still doesn't preclude them from having the capability though, it just hasn't been demonstrated. Alternative options could be found in the form of nuclear armed torpedoes, depth bombs or naval mines, as shown below with American examples of each:
Mark_45_Nuclear_Torpedo.jpg

P1380399.jpg

292316591_a855288d22_o_d.jpg

We know Pakistan is working to make the Babur missile sea-capable, but as yet to demonstrate any capacity to actually carry out submerged launches of the system:
1280px-Babur_Cruise_Missle_at_Ideas_2008.jpg

At best it's an unknown and there's no reliable information that can be presented to support the use of nuclear armament on Pakistan Navy submarines... for now.

Nowadays all the good fish are in deep ocean and not near the shore due to global warming and all that.

Depends on the waters. The SCS is one large littoral area, so fish like Virginia have been optimized to operate in these more shallow environments:
nssn-build.jpg

They're still fully capable of extended operations in deep waters.

If you're looking to catch a tuna, head north.

Can they survive massive nuke strike?
Don't know about massive, but for small tactical nukes, Pakistanis will be bombed with 100 times bigger nukes which are "HUGE" in real meanings.

Don't know about massive, but for small tactical nukes, Pakistanis will be bombed with 100 times bigger nukes which are "HUGE" in real meanings.

And you think launching TNWs Pakistan won't expect Indian retaliation? Pakistan have also have big boys in 100s to turn whole India into dust. It's time India start behaving rationally and sensibly.

And you think launching TNWs Pakistan won't expect Indian retaliation? Pakistan have also have big boys in 100s to turn whole India into dust. It's time India start behaving rationally and sensibly.
And you think launching TNWs Pakistan won't expect Indian retaliation? Pakistan have also have big boys in 100s to turn whole India into dust.
I don't see Pakistan demonstrating it's particle study, nuclear and TNW capabilities in civilian sector like India. So, even if they have, less reliable than Indian ones.

There is a very good reason that it's India who is involved in research on world's first Fusion reactor and not Pakistan. unlike NSG, your all weather friend China never tried to invite you here because they know your capabilities.

BTW, I don't know about your source over which you claim Pakistan also has big toys that even in 100s to turn India into dust.
Simply, India has 21 nuclear reactors and building 6 more (with a Fast Breeder Reactor (FBR) with even better capacity for nukes), compared to Pakistan's 3-4. Other thing is budget. There is no basis that Pakistan can have 100s of TNWs as per your claim.
Last time I remember, it was Pakistan who claimed that India has 2,000 nuclear weapons, not Indians. From neutral sources, India can make 1,000 nuclear warheads from current material but instead India dedicates a lot for civil energy and wants to increase it about to 10 times by 2031. So, I can't say about growth of Indian Arsenal.

India has ABMs, Nuclear Triad and a number of technologies including conventional, probably lasers from 2017, Space based navigation and many advantages which pakistan lacks.

India's size is also biggest advantage of it's own that even 100s of nukes are not sufficient to turn into dust.
For your warning.
It's time India start behaving rationally and sensibly.
This is time Pakistanis accept the strike and retaliate to get a full escalation war instead of denying it (and that's only be possible if Pakistan really has capability to stand against India).
Pakistan DM changed statement immediately, that's enough to explain about the capabilities.
http://www.financialexpress.com/ind...aja-asif-changed-his-tone-in-24-hours/398171/
And for this article, which questions if India has capability to strike inside other countries, we operationalized one of the world's most powerful spy satellites (CartoSat-2C) and EW to jam Radars for letting helicopters pass at low altitude. Though attacking military air bases need more expertise, but India is striking terror camps for which proper mapping with an accuracy of 650 centimetres (satellite) is enough.

FORWARD LOCATION ON LOC (APP): Pakistan Army on Saturday once again rejecting the Indian claims for carrying out surgical strikes, stated that no such occurrence had taken place and if any such move is made in future, it will be responded in a befitting manner.
https://timesofislamabad.com/surgical-strike-india-responded-manner-dg-ispr/2016/10/01/
According to Pakistani army never happened but we will retaliate if you'll do it again.
Or for retaliation in future, why don't you teach these Indian liars a lesson right now?
Reason: Neither you can retaliate nor Indians are liars.

Yeah, I just saw that from their response regarding SAARC summit yesterday. Well thanks for enlightening me. :)

My mistake i should mentioned 90% nation hates without government.by the way haseena modi romance is so interesting.

My mistake i should mentioned 90% nation hates without government.by the way haseena modi romance is so interesting.

A government represents a nation, not the opinion of few selected/random guy's. The official narratives are what really matters because India have bilateral relations and trade between respective governments not their individual citizens. Not gonna make an iota of difference what their citizens think. LOL :p:

Back
Top Bottom