What's new

India not as corrupt as China and Russia: Fitch

I agree with that, too much mud being flung around here for my comfort, thats why i just make an occasional post, like the one to your assertion that SC Bose was a Nazi, but oh well we can dismiss that too as just routine mud-slinging so not much thought to be given to.

I know Bose wasn't a Nazi, he was a misled nationalist fighting against the British, but I think what I wrote was in theme with that thread.

I normally don't post such stuff but the Chinni guys in this thread are getting annoying so I don't care.

read my signature for why they live in democracies and yet bequeath communism and govt controlled media as the righteous path for all...

besides naming calling and personal attacks- I'm curious -do you charge your full rate for less than 5 words?

examples are not personal attacks.

Your constant excuse that we are payed to point out retards is. Believe me I do it free of charge.

A little arrogant to think you represent 99% of the world don't you think.

Here is how the world actually thinks of us. Its in 2007 but its the latest reliable source for a while.

http://pewresearch.org/pubs/656/how-the-world-sees-china

To the jaundiced eye, everything looks yellow. China is simply a central government debt fuelled economy with massive leverage being used to build vacant buildings and polluting over capacity monster under the assumption that Americans wont save and consume as before. Business is not going to be as usual. The Chinese better let their currency appreciate and trade fairly, lest we see another communist monolith come crashing down.

Any modern economy is debt based economy Einstein !!

examples are not personal attacks.

Your constant excuse that we are payed to point out retards is. Believe me I do it free of charge.

A little arrogant to think you represent 99% of the world don't you think.

Here is how the world actually thinks of us. Its in 2007 but its the latest reliable source for a while.

How the World Sees China - Pew Research Center
If you are payed in your motherland,nothing wrong for saying somthing false-to-truth for it.'Who cares' just like some Indians always say.

This is the agency that gives US treasures AAA+++++++ rating?

Back
Top Bottom