India Not A 'Friend’, Maldives Sends Envoys To China, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia

india is hated by all it's neighbors :D
'India Is The Most Racist Country I Have Been To' - An African
maxresdefault.jpg

screen-shot-2013-05-17-at-10-25-02-pm.png

indians can only dream of a genocide and never ever accomplish it

hqdefault.jpg

djru48lvwaa91e7-jpg.447021

To imbecile fools like you sane things seem stupid, no wonder.

Talking about fake news, global times is not Indias agengy and media is nlt censored in my country unlike commieland and about doklam send some yo tak back your construction equipment they are rotting here after your commie soldiers fled leaving them behind.

Oh yeah, you broke us in 1947, you even won 1965 war and one tall fair meat eating marde momin is equal to 100 kafir soldiers, we have heard such garbage many times before on this site.

Thanks for your concern but you but you be more worried about yourselves as american no longer be throwing coins in your begging bowl and your soodkhor chinese masters havent got a wallet that fat.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.economictimes.com/news/defence/china-justifies-construction-at-doklam-says-its-for-improving-lives-of-troops/amp_articleshow/62568778.cms

Yes, we are waiting for mighty india :enjoy:

AFA we know LCA is already inducted and that is not the subject here.
hahaha we cant say anything about you indians a single neighbors country is not in peace because of you

yeah China is warning Machine, Pakistan is nothing (BTW ask your army and politicians who piss in their pants when the name Pakistan comes in their mind:D), Saudis need others to fight for them and yet countries are coming to us not supa pawa India:lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

dont u indians feel a little shame while farting too much in public:cheesy:

There are 195 odd nations in the World. Yet a President/Government who undermined their own constitution, supreme court and law is looking for and reaching out to just three friends for help ???? :o::o::o::o::o:

The Irony is one is a Kingdom, another a Communist oligarchy and the last one is a Sham democracy where the Army take the democracy for a joy ride whenever they pleases. LOL :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::haha:

There are 195 odd nations in the World. Yet a President/Government who undermined their own constitution, supreme court and law is looking for and reaching out to just three friends for help ???? :o::o::o::o::o:

The Irony is one is a Kingdom, another a Communist oligarchy and the last one is a Sham democracy where the Army take the democracy for a joy ride whenever they pleases. LOL :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::haha:
That is the most ignorant comment about Pakistani electorate coming from an Indian where anti-Pakistan spewing shapes the political scene.

All we got is news from Indian media trying to potray Maldives still respect India. Who is going to trust India when they are the ones trying to overthrow the Maldivian Government. For real sentiments, why not read Maldivian national paper.

China slaps down India over Maldives crisis
http://maldivesindependent.com/politics/china-slaps-down-india-over-maldives-crisis-135730

India is just giving us an ally on a silver platter now. China / Pakistan / Saudi will send in money and commandos to protect Yameen now. Before this, Yameen was still politely pro China, still stating India first policy and trying to calm those indiots down. Now, it's very obvious China/Pakistan will be the protector of Maldives. And if a fellow Muslim country send in commandoes to help them against Hindus, the people would still be OK with it.

To imbecile fools like you sane things seem stupid, no wonder.

Talking about fake news, global times is not Indias agengy and media is nlt censored in my country unlike commieland and about doklam send some yo tak back your construction equipment they are rotting here after your commie soldiers fled leaving them behind.

Oh yeah, you broke us in 1947, you even won 1965 war and one tall fair meat eating marde momin is equal to 100 kafir soldiers, we have heard such garbage many times before on this site.

Thanks for your concern but you but you be more worried about yourselves as american no longer be throwing coins in your begging bowl and your soodkhor chinese masters havent got a wallet that fat.
The shockwave of aas hurt.

True though. :(
Ignorance can't be true. Being an electorate have witnessed and participated free-willed vote cast Army has nothing to do with this

The shockwave of aas hurt.
Desert, I need some help reg Balochistan. your profile is not open for posting comment can you please PM me any contact of yours? email? twitter any

Ignorance can't be true. Being an electorate have witnessed and participated free-willed vote cast Army has nothing to do with this

I don’t believe he was telling you cannot vote nor you don’t have electoral process. You very well know what he is referring to. If you believe all is fine, more power to you.

I don’t believe he was telling you cannot vote nor you don’t have electoral process. You very well know what he is referring to. If you believe all is fine, more power to you.
He does not know anything about Pakistani political landscape.

Haha -

http://www.news18.com/news/world/in...or-special-envoys-visit-maldives-1654793.html

Please remember that next time when you brag about your hollow victory against ill equipped and outnumbered Indian army in 1962 war.
No - it is pretty much the only thing they have. Imagine Hitler invading some border areas in France - unilaterally retreating back to Berlin and bragging about winning WW-2 for the rest of its existence. That's pretty much China's 1962 story.

That is the most ignorant comment about Pakistani electorate coming from an Indian where anti-Pakistan spewing shapes the political scene.

Now please don't tell me Pakistan army doesn't interfere in governance. Even your countrymen will laugh at you. :p:

Whatever may be the reasons, we always had a free and fair national elections since 1947. Pakistan can never ever boast about that. :p:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom