What's new

India Not A 'Friend’, Maldives Sends Envoys To China, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia

India and Maldives is like a one nation.
They don't need to send anyone to India to show their friendship. We are already there. We will take step on time. We know our govt very well.

India and Maldives is like a one nation?. and that how Maldives has excluded India from the list of “friendly nations”. :rofl:

That's exactly where India's problem lies, it tries to CONTROL smaller neighbors, but itself is hardly a role model that others would look up to.

India tried to copy British imperialism, but it lacks the power and legitimacy, coupled with its own domestic problems, India is stretched thin. With China wooing your neighbors with money and expertise that India doesn't have, India is fighting a losing battle.

The more India tried to control smaller SA neighbors, the more these nations will look China as counterweight, Nepal is a very good example, Bhutan start to have some doubt about India as protector and seek to have Nepal policy, Now Maldives:lol:

Hello
Don't understand this Maldives situation much, local politics is enough to occupy me.
But can any brother explain to me that few days ago they ask Indian military to help .
Now they are only explaining the situation to Pakistan, Saudia Arabia snd China.
What's wrong, why was India do jealous all of a sudden.
Besides can't we help them.
There seems to be similar situation as in Pakistan where the corrupt p.m is not ready to accept the verdict of Supreme Court.
Muslims just don't see their conditions throughout the world in Syria, Iraq, afghanistan, Yemen , Palestine . Still they don't learn anything. For personal gains our so called leaders can even sacrifice stability of the country.

Last edited:
Hello
Don't understand this Maldives situation much, local population is enough to occupy me.
But can any brother explain to me that few days ago they ask Indian military to help .
Now they are only explaining the situation to Pakistan, Saudia Arabia snd China.
What's wrong, why was India do jealous all of a sudden.
Besides can't we help them.
There seems to be similar situation as in Pakistan where the corrupt p.m is not ready to accept the verdict of Supreme Court.
Muslims just don't see their conditions throughout the world in Syria, Iraq, afghanistan, Yemen , Palestine . Still they don't learn anything. For personal gains our so called leaders can even sacrifice stability of the country.

The exiled opposition leader was asking for India's intervention.

It's the carrot and stick approach, tell you one thing, make Indians feel great and do another thing behind. The same thing Rajapaksa did when he 'promised' there would be no Chinese ships docking. Or when Yameen promised India first policy but allowed Chinese Navy docking. The real message is clear, India is the shit stirrer as usual and China/Pak is the defender of Maldives.

Oh really? I was thinking otherwise. I thought about Pak Army that Pak Army which couldn’t learn jack about air defence when Laden was killed in broad day light right next to its so called formidable garrisons.

Who died mercilessly when NATO blew them to smitherns.

Who begged IA to have their guns coz 30 million Bangladeshis were ready to skin them alive.

And cleared 70%? Take out a map and figure out yourself.

Bye the way we are doing things in Baluchistan.

And the “competent” army is yet to submit any admissible evidence in UN.

Take a hike dude.
I wonder what mods think of this troll off topic post

@waz @The Eagle @Zaki

Oh really? I was thinking otherwise. I thought about Pak Army that Pak Army which couldn’t learn jack about air defence when Laden was killed in broad day light right next to its so called formidable garrisons.

Who died mercilessly when NATO blew them to smitherns.

Who begged IA to have their guns coz 30 million Bangladeshis were ready to skin them alive.

And cleared 70%? Take out a map and figure out yourself.

Bye the way we are doing things in Baluchistan.

And the “competent” army is yet to submit any admissible evidence in UN.

Take a hike dude.
Mighty Indian military :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Got spanked by China whilst China was under recession in 62 waving white flags

Then got slapped by Pakistan in the 65 war (check every international newspaper from the era to reference)

Got caught napping during Kargil because it was too cold for their soldiers to occupy the top peaks in the winter months so retreated until the weather changed

Indian navy capsizing ships docked in harbours, numerous fires onboard navy ships writing off them off and sinking them because a lack of professionalism and training.

Getting killed regularly by rag tag groups like Naxals who dont even have any foreign sponsors yet kill Indian soldiers every week with pre partition era rifles.

having to commit a mass genocide by Indian army in IOK for decades because they cant handle a few hundred stone pelters.

Army men going viral worldwide complaining about the lack of ingredients in their food because the generals do too much corruption, even in food rationing.

Indian armed forces literally the laughing stock of the world.

China wooing whom ?
Look at what happened in SL.
In Indian Ocean ,China is nothing .
You can play with poor SCS nation.
Pakistan is a gone case

The tide is turning, dude.

You can sabotage here and there, but you won't be able to reverse the trend. As the old saying goes, "money talks and bullshit walks". Just get used to the new normal. :partay:

India and Maldives is like a one nation?. and that how Maldives has excluded India from the list of “friendly nations”. :rofl:

The more India tried to control smaller SA neighbors, the more these nations will look China as counterweight, Nepal is a very good example, Bhutan start to have some doubt about India as protector and seek to have Nepal policy, Now Maldives:lol:
After Bhutan decides to maintain a middle path between India and China, learning from Nepal, soon Assam and Manipur will do the same!

[
After Bhutan decides to maintain a middle path between India and China, learning from Nepal, soon Assam and Manipur will do the same!

China will normalized Bhutan whether Indian like it or not, since Indian want to play a zero sum game with China over this region, we will not be shy to give India full attention and send them a strong message that our interest is very present in this region.

The tide is turning, dude.

You can sabotage here and there, but you won't be able to reverse the trend. As the old saying goes, "money talks and bullshit walks". Just get used to the new normal. :partay:

Yes money talks BS walks .
We are also applying same thing .
Same also applied in SL also .

hahaha we cant say anything about you indians a single neighbors country is not in peace because of you

Coming from a Pakistani.
You are not in peace because you try to itch us .Those who questions our security will suffer consequences but others wont have any problem

india is hated by all it's neighbors :D
'India Is The Most Racist Country I Have Been To' - An African
maxresdefault.jpg

screen-shot-2013-05-17-at-10-25-02-pm.png

indians can only dream of a genocide and never ever accomplish it

hqdefault.jpg

djru48lvwaa91e7-jpg.447021

Cry me a river :cray:

This post is just the other side of obsession.Subject wasnt even this one.

China already has Maldives.

And in few decades there won't be any Maldives to be seen, the Great Indian Ocean will have all of the Maldives. :p:

The 2004, a tsunami swallowed two-thirds of the country. As a result, over 20 islands were permanently erased from the map. :(

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom