What's new

India Not A 'Friend’, Maldives Sends Envoys To China, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia

So you gonna ride uncle sams dick ?

We blow them to smitherines and close supplies forcing them to beg Pak .
Hell, we blow your indian troops to hell ... just yesterday you clowns were moaning about your 4 dead troops...

Aww, that’s rich coming from a shytbag who was suckin americas cock for savin its arse in 62 and getting raped again in 65.

Much better than the the fuxkin you receieve in North eastern states and IOK.

Aint fukin easy when its a fukin army that kills almost a 1000 of its own troops without Pak firing a single bullet..:lol:

Bend over like yadav.
Jiski Gand chinos ko biki ho woh mujhey rahat ki bhik mangey.

De diya Jio!!

india is hated by all it's neighbors :D
'India Is The Most Racist Country I Have Been To' - An African
maxresdefault.jpg

screen-shot-2013-05-17-at-10-25-02-pm.png

indians can only dream of a genocide and never ever accomplish it

hqdefault.jpg

djru48lvwaa91e7-jpg.447021

What is your failed state index has it improved after Chinese loan?

Oh really? I was thinking otherwise. I thought about Pak Army that Pak Army which couldn’t learn jack about air defence when Laden was killed in broad day light right next to its so called formidable garrisons.

Who died mercilessly when NATO blew them to smitherns.

Who begged IA to have their guns coz 30 million Bangladeshis were ready to skin them alive.

And cleared 70%? Take out a map and figure out yourself.

Bye the way we are doing things in Baluchistan.

And the “competent” army is yet to submit any admissible evidence in UN.

Take a hike dude.

Go off on a BS tangent when you cant address what I wrote about NATO failing in Afghanistan.

Did anyone see even a photo of Bin Laden’s dead body or the body itself? Why was he buried at sea? Why were no photos released?

For that matter the Indian Army Surgical strike claims have nothing to support it, and the narrative kept changing. Your best bet is to make a stupid movie about it and claim that its all true.

Your efforts to destabilize Baluchistan have failed. We caught your monkey red handed and he will be hung like the POS he is!

I dont need to take out a map and figure it out. PA already did it for me.

Also if you have any shame you would not be posting your garbage on a Pakistani forum. I guess you and other Indian losers cant help themselves since you have any sef respect.

To imbecile fools like you sane things seem stupid, no wonder.

Talking about fake news, global times is not Indias agengy and media is nlt censored in my country unlike commieland and about doklam send some yo tak back your construction equipment they are rotting here after your commie soldiers fled leaving them behind.

Oh yeah, you broke us in 1947, you even won 1965 war and one tall fair meat eating marde momin is equal to 100 kafir soldiers, we have heard such garbage many times before on this site.

Better meat than cow piss! If you hate Pakistan so much, pray tell why you are such a beghairat to be on a Pakistani forum?

Thanks for your concern but you but you be more worried about yourselves as american no longer be throwing coins in your begging bowl and your soodkhor chinese masters havent got a wallet that fat.

Go off on a BS tangent when you cant address what I wrote about NATO failing in Afghanistan.

Did anyone see even a photo of Bin Laden’s dead body or the body itself? Why was he buried at sea? Why were no photos released?

For that matter the Indian Army Surgical strike claims have nothing to support it, and the narrative kept changing. Your best bet is to make a stupid movie about it and claim that its all true.

Your efforts to destabilize Baluchistan have failed. We caught your monkey red handed and he will be hung like the POS he is!

I dont need to take out a map and figure it out. PA already did it for me.

Also if you have any shame you would not be posting your garbage on a Pakistani forum. I guess you and other Indian losers cant help themselves since you have any sef respect.

There is a problem with Americans and Indians and so do Chinese. They never showed the picture or proof for anything.

Pakistani can’t understand that.

Cuz it’s goood if you live in conspiracy theories. Coz you are a pungent society like your brothers.

And you can’t hang that guy .

You can only try.

Like I told you. Beggars don’t get balls only ...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom