What's new

India needs urgent intervention. Sky news.

Truly horrific, heart breaking.

Both these hindu terrorists, Modi and Yogi have brought misery to these poorest of poor.

Both these hindu terrorists, Modi and Yogi have brought misery to these poorest of poor.

1000 buses already dropped them to home....

And, you are giving reference of Barkha butt... She is only attention seeker in India.... better she should have drop then recorded the video and telling that how I help them... but, she will never allow to even touch her car to those people.

Zalim caste system. These people are subhuman cattle to the upper castes.

I didn't say that indian (infected) count will be less then Pakistan.

But, I am telling that Modi is taking decisions as a national leader. Other hand, Imran Khan looks surprisingly different. He is not ready to act proactively.

What will happend (Upper wala na kare) situation will like Italy then Imran will act accordingly. As of now, Italy and US are regretting to not imposed lockdown in a time.

Lockdown is not a solution but social distance is best solution as of now...

India js just a fascist country if you say anything against the ruling government you get arrested. The way India is dealing with this virus is a disgrace, 400 million poor are being hit in the streets, killed al because they have no where to go, they are staving and India want's the rest of the world to praise them? LOL

India needs urgent intervention, perhaps UN lead task force! Modi government has been a utter failure. This failure has global implications for region where Pakistan is situated as well, but also for world at large. After all we are talking about billion plus poor people left abandoned by their "democratically elected" government.
Lol.. Supa powa Hindutva India... What a joke of a nation.... !

And, you are giving reference of Barkha butt... She is only attention seeker in India.... better she should have drop then recorded the video and telling that how I help them... but, she will never allow to even touch her car to those people.
People like Barkha Dutt are only few people left behind who can be called a voice of sanity amongst mad men like Modi. A day will come (and its coming fast) when India will remember people like her and weep.

India js just a fascist country if you say anything against the ruling government you get arrested. The way India is dealing with this virus is a disgrace, 400 million poor are being hit in the streets, killed al because they have no where to go, they are staving and India want's the rest of the world to praise them? LOL

First sensible comment I have seen from you. Thing is though, this fasict regime who are modeled on Nazi Germany, is your best of allies. The irony!

There are millions who are suffering becuase of Hindu terrorist regime of Modi recklessness. I dont give monkies about barkha Dutt, she is just reporting what is happening on the streets of India.

After all you got a fascist running your country who is ashamed of his poors that he had to erect a fence in his home town so Donald Trump will not see the slums!! Can you imagine the mindset? Who knows it's a strategy to kill millions of poor Indians by Modi hindu terrorist regime .

This is today's India. People are forced to sleep on tree trunks like monkeys!! Enjoy.

1000 buses assuming carrying 80 per bus is only 80 000, u mean to tell me whole India only has 80k migrant workers?

First sensible comment I have seen from you. Thing is though, this fasict regime who are modeled on Nazi Germany, is your best of allies. The irony!

There are millions who are suffering becuase of Hindu terrorist regime of Modi recklessness. I dont give monkies about barkha Dutt, she is just reporting what is happening on the streets of India.

After all you got a fascist running your country who is ashamed of his poors that he had to erect a fence in his home town so Donald Trump will not see the slums!! Can you imagine the mindset? Who knows it's a strategy to kill millions of poor Indians by Modi hindu terrorist regime .

This is today's India. People are forced to sleep on tree trunks like monkeys!! Enjoy.

I really feel for the poor in India, the middle class and rich can come on the internet and post all the crap they want but when you have 400 million poor with nowhere to sleep, nothing to eat, no sanitation then they are in big, big trouble.

The sad thing is this CCP virus has affected the world, but only the poor are going to be hurt by this, and the poor in India are going to get the brunt of it.

Indias PM told people to light candles, just another statement by a fascist, this guy loves to make statements, but at the same time ignoring the poor and the state his country is in.

Like I said previously on this thread. India is a ticking time bomb. In just a few days there cases have doubled and now they have surpassed Pakistan. True numbers are hundred times higher. Get the popcorn ready!

Like I said previously on this thread. India is a ticking time bomb. In just a few days there cases have doubled and now they have surpassed Pakistan. True numbers are hundred times higher. Get the popcorn ready!
Was lurking through some BR threads after a long absence. These guys are mental masturbating about replacing China as usual while turning a blind eye about the shit they are in now. Muslims make up around 15% to 20% of India, I think we will see huge communal violence again. The Lockdowns are having a worse effect than demonetisation

Shining India under Hindu terrorist Modi. Covid19 infected people are treated like caged animals. Watch and scratch your head, this is the nation western civilisation has been propping as a hedge against Pakistan all these years!

That's a horrible thing to say. You're better than that.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom