What's new

India needs urgent intervention. Sky news.

Terrible. It is unthinkable that the Indian govt. will shut down the country knowing that all these day workers have no money or resources, and not even having a plan to feed and shelter all these hungry people.

This is a stark reality which no one is India and its foreign sponsors who are talking about Indian economy or what not are deliberately ignoring. This labour mass migration from Indian cities and their economic hubs towards villages and rural area is, is by and large a one way movement where these people are now reluctant to come back to Indian cities, if and when Modi regime lift the lockdown. These people consist of 80% of India's work force!! So who is going to turn the wheels of economy?

Terrible terrible situation in India, thanks to Hindu terrorist regime of RSS.

UP and bihar need to focus on development otherwise this will continue to happen .
Labour laws need to go and land needs to be provided so that manufacturing can come to these states . UP needs to be connected to ports . Central and State governments are working towards achieving these things but they need to work in a more focussed manner .

Internal disturbances start in India. Workers are now taking law in their hands. All hail Modi ;).

If I was Modi, I would go for herd immunity, since only less than 10% is gonna die. The economic damage is even worse than the virus, people are gonna starve. Do not follow China, you do not have the expertise nor organizational skills.

Thanks God you are not Modi....let him handle the way he wants to. Besides, herd immunity will have drastic implication in crowded country like India, with lacking healthcare (compared to West) and low awareness among people.

Thanks God you are not Modi....let him handle the way he wants to. Besides, herd immunity will have drastic implication in crowded country like India, with lacking healthcare (compared to West) and low awareness among people.
It's 78k now. Tell me if your lockdowns are useful. Ppl giving birth while walking home starving

It's a cockup of biblical proportion by Hindu terrorist regime of India. Thanks to Allah Pakistan is run by level headed people.

Disgusting India. What a hell hole to live in. People are dieing out of hunger and thirst on pavements, platforms yet we see many Indians spewing nonsensical claims about their country greatness. Die of shame your rats, if you have left any.

As I predicated, no workers left now in Indian cities to start the stagnant and rusty wheels of economy. Wah modi wah!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom