What's new

India needs urgent intervention. Sky news.

poverty in India is mind boggling
Thank you Jinnah

Seems like you haven't been home for a while now. You are probably confusing Mississauga, Milton and Thorncliffe Park for Karachi, Lahore and Rawalpindi. You probably go there on weekends, see all the nice stuff and think Pakstan must be like this :lol:. No, far from it. Pakistan's per capita gdp is lower than Bangladesh. It's the poorest country in South Asia barring Bhutan and Nepal, which don't even count, since they are pretty much Indian satellite states.

sad this happened in India. equally sad to see, of all the people Pakistanis cackling with utter ignorance of their own state.

Come on people - these are are poor migrant workers; whether in India China US it doesn't matter, they cannot afford most things we can. Show some empathy and at least stop making fun of them.

Last edited:
Did you heard, what imran gave excuses to not Lockdown in Pakistan....

Thanks to Jinnah and Nehru.... We are happy that we both are separated
Dude, it's gonna spread in that crowd, India is fcked. Its better India did not lockdown and let people die, its gonna be worse if more die from starvation. Please India use some common sense.

sad this happened in India. equally sad to see, of all the people Pakistanis cackling with utter ignorance of their own state.

Come on people - these are are poor migrant workers; whether in India China US it doesn't matter, they cannot afford most things we can. Show some empathy and at least stop making fun of them.
I don't think Chinese workers are these fcked up.

Dude, it's gonna spread in that crowd, India is fcked. Its better India did not lockdown and let people die, its gonna be worse if more die from starvation. Please India use some common sense.

If you just talk about crowd then I can post from many others countries including Pakistan.

It happened for particular day because a CM said that we are arranging 1000 buses to pick people from Delhi... Surely, it was a mess and no one support.

A Lockdown is a good steps, we can not sit idle and say, if situation will like Italy or US then we will declare Lockdown... We could not afford for such delay...

If you just talk about crowd then I can post from many others countries including Pakistan.

It happened for particular day because a CM declared that we are arranging 1000 buses to pick people from Delhi... Surely, it was a mess and no one support.

A Lockdown is a good steps, we can sit idle and say, if situation will like Italy or US then we will declare Lockdown... We could not afford for such delay...
If I was Modi, I would go for herd immunity, since only less than 10% is gonna die. The economic damage is even worse than the virus, people are gonna starve. Do not follow China, you do not have the expertise nor organizational skills.

If I was Modi, I would go for herd immunity, since only less than 10% is gonna die. The economic damage is even worse than the virus, people are gonna starve. Do not follow China, you do not have the expertise nor organizational skills.
since only less than 10% is gonna die

After reading this, I don't think that I should argue with you.

For us, a single person life is equally important than 10%... We are not following China... Actually, we learnt from Italy and US mistakes...

We are a developing country and do not have sufficient medical resources to handle such a situation...

since only less than 10% is gonna die

After reading this, I don't think that I should argue with you.

For us, a single person life is equally important than 10%... We are not following China... Actually, we learnt from Italy and US mistakes...

We are a developing country and do not have sufficient medical resources to handle such a situation...
You are 'saying' it's important but your deaths from diarrhea and starvation is even more. I don't see Indians doing anything right? Demonetization killed a few thousand Indians, so? You guys are overreacting, you need to calculate the costs, lockdown is gonna kill more than the virus genius. I am just advising you from self destruction. Yoh are not China, what we did, not even the Americans can do. Their isolation hospitals are now tents whereas China built almost 30-40k bed modular containet hospitals in 8 to 10 days. NO COUNTRY CAN DO THIS EXCEPT CHINA!

You are 'saying' it's important but your deaths from diarrhea and starvation is even more. I don't see Indians doing anything right? Demonetization killed a few thousand Indians, so? You guys are overreacting, you need to calculate the costs, lockdown is gonna kill more than the virus genius. I am just advising you from self destruction. Yoh are not China, what we did, not even the Americans can do. Their isolation hospitals are now tents whereas China built almost 30-40k bed modular containet hospitals in 8 to 10 days. NO COUNTRY CAN DO THIS EXCEPT CHINA!

I think you may have said the less than 10% death acceptance as a practical advice but not taken as that..
Indeed, India is not China and very likely the social costs of a lockdown can very well be like what even Trump saying.. the cure can't be worse than the disease...
BTW, I m not sure what America, let alone India do..but dancing over millions of potential graves is very lowly for anyone

1000 beds, not 30-40k bed modular. Really appreciate for your work.

However, thanks for your advice

Last edited:
To be honest... and time will be the best judge... My guess(based on certain theories) is that virus will not be as communicable in hotter climate(s). Even southern Italy, which is poorer in comparison with north has fared better. Where one would assume, once people got exposed would be or perceived to be harder to contain, didn't flare.

Of course ...we need intervention...But our methof of surivial will be unique as Western method can not be applied as we are not as rich as them...And nor we can apply Chines model, because every f** people will crib about human rights issue...Then we need to find our own jugaad to surivive and stay strong under crucial circumstances.....
if you have been living under a rock, i update you that superpower 2020 has arrived

1000 beds, not 30-40k bed modular. Really appreciate for your work.

India just recently converted 10 trains, isolated beds with medical facilities. 1000+ beds only.

However, thanks for your advice
It's 30k+ beds built a cross major cities in China using modular container. Huoshenshan and leishenshan are just 2 examples in the media. Train? How they gonna dispose the shit? On the tracks? You sure fully equipped with ventilators and monitoring device? Show us some pics plz.. Lol

As of now.. Infection count is high in Pakistan compare to India.

So, pls take care of own people.. You should not need to care about India because you need to care more on China, Iran and Afghanistan borders... You never know and think, imran khan will give green signal to open the borders..

Our borders are secure compare to you..

In reality your statement is laughable. Pakistan has tested more people than India. Infact the true numbers in india are hundreds of thousands if not millions. Truth will come out in a few weeks to months

In reality your statement is laughable. Pakistan has tested more people than India. Infact the true numbers in india are hundreds of thousands if not millions. Truth will come out in a few weeks to months
Until today they are importing testing kits, one local manufacturer claims to be able to get it in 2 - 3 weeks time. They don't have enough testing kits to even check every suspected case. Why do you think Modi is panicking,?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom