What's new

India Needs To Share Its Wealth With Its People

Sir the biggest challenges India faces are:

- Corruption
- Alleviating disparities

These issues aren't mutually exclusive and neither are they easy to tackle.

We may pride ourselves in being a democracy but it's up to the peoples to keep the government in check and I don't think we're doing that right now. A true democracy works when the people question the government.

I guess this quote is relevant: "Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

PS: Read my above edit.

It can be countered by stiff laws with equally stiff penalties. Another important tool is E-goverance. This will streamline bureaucrat red tape and incompetence. Unfortunately, nobody in India has gotten wind of this or simply don;t want to. I suggest the government offer a period of limited time to come clean and reveal hidden assets. No penalties for coming clean and you get to keep your ill gains. After that time period has elapsed, then stiff convictions on the line of Saudi Arabia and CHina......meaning hands/feet cut off as well two shots to the back of the head for murder and rapists.

Your repetition of platitudinous comment doesn't change the source from where i get my news from, I dont read any blog, you just need to use common sense, how can indian weapon be found in waziristan if indians are not helping taliban, How can these rag tag militia take on the the wold's 4 th powerful army

We are interested in knowing any truth about that...

Do you still have those Indian weapons seized from Waziristan? Can you post on some substantial proof? If yes, then is it possible for you to convince your closest ally and have them condemn India for terrorizing you?

It can be countered by stiff laws with equally stiff penalties. Another important tool is E-goverance. This will streamline bureaucrat red tape and incompetence. Unfortunately, nobody in India has gotten wind of this or simply don;t want to. I suggest the government offer a period of limited time to come clean and reveal hidden assets. No penalties for coming clean and you get to keep your ill gains. After that time period has elapsed, then stiff convictions on the line of Saudi Arabia and CHina......meaning hands/feet cut off as well two shots to the back of the head for murder and rapists.

:no::no::no::lol::lol:

Stiff laws yes, but not to this extent..

If you could eat grass and develop nukes then why do you believe what India does is wrong?

Hope harmony prevails across and we will start utilizing our resources better.

If you could eat grass and develop nukes then why do you believe what India does is wrong?

Hope harmony prevails across and we will start utilizing our resources better.

i don't think that kind of response is necessary anymore.

i don't think that kind of response is necessary anymore.

Sorry, I did not mean anything personal. I just want to express my thoughts on what both India and Pakistan are doing when it comes to defence and security.

Unless both the countries work in hormony its all going to be a resources hog with a purpose.

that's not personal at all. but little advise..if you see a thread going toward good debate, better to leave it like that, even thought this thread in the beginning was created for trolling.

Kind of thread which makes me want to say : Why don't you mind your fcuking business ehh?

Kind of thread which makes me want to say : Why don't you mind your fcuking business ehh?
Well from the begining the thread starter has been minding his business I think. Now dont ask me what that is!!!!!!!!!

so a media from a country which spends more % of GDP on defence than india even after being on verge of bankruptcy while india is doing well on economical front , is advising india to reduce its defence spendings. wow i really grateful to pakistan for there concern about indian issues.:cheers:
but wouldnt it be wiser if pakistani media advices there own country for there own prosperity?????:what:
or is it like pakistani are happier reading bad points of india rather than working and developing on their own bad points?////
whichever way it is its definately not helping pakistan :azn:

Bharat Needs To Share Its Wealth With Its People

sat-launch-25dec10.jpg

India Needs To Share Its Wealth With Its People

… And not with Israel Aerospace Industries, Rosoboronexport, And Boeing

India misleads the world by claiming its space program is for commercial purposes. This is a first-rate military program that wastes resources, heightens tensions in the region and fulfils Indian elites’ aggressive designs toward Pakistan and China.

GULPARI NAZISH MEHSUD | Monday | 27 December 2010
PakNationalists.com | Home Of Pakistani Nationalists Online | A Meeting Point Of Pakistani Nationalists

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan—India’s lopsided priorities were on display again on Sunday when a satellite test launch went bad blowing a rocket and a satellite up in the air costing millions of dollars.

India refuses to share its wealth with its poor. The country has the world’s largest concentration of poor people in the world and the worst healthcare problems anywhere.

The Indian ruling elite is more interested in buying weapons systems from Russia, Israel and the United States for billions of dollars when this money could go to providing better housing, healthcare and social services to millions in teeming shanty towns in India’s major cities.

Unfortunately, the United States is feeding Indian ego by telling Indians they have a role in countering China and deciding world politics. Part of American reasons for this is to sell US hardware to India.

The unmanned Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV) blew up live on television Saturday less than one minute after launch, at the start of a mission to put a communications satellite into orbit.

India says it is using this space program to enter the global satellite launching market. But that is half truth.

India is more interested in the military applications of this program.

In 2008, it launched an Israeli spy satellite, a bad move considering it would heighten tensions in the region and spur an arms race. India introduced Israeli armed units in a limited skirmish with Pakistan over disputed Kashmir in 1999.

India rationalizes wasting its money on weapons and space programs by claiming better standards of living in today’s India. Indian officials probed by western humanitarian groups often refer to the 8% growth rate in 2010. But India depends on averaging to measure the country’s wealth, ignoring a key fact: India is also home to one of the largest gaps between rich and poor in the world.

Extremist Hindus and corrupt politicians often silence their critics by raising the specter of pride and patriotism in these military purchases and space programs. This is why Indian rights activists and intellectuals are unable to raise their voices to demand that India share its wealth with its own people before sharing it with western weapons and technology sellers.

India Needs To Share Its Wealth With Its People | PakNationalists.com | Home Of Pakistani Nationalists Online

Irony of the day..A pakistani where 15-20% of its population is living on foreign aid and make shift tents provided by kaffirs, a country which gets 25 million from its worst enemy as aid but its billionaire politicians donate 50 lakh pakistani currency :yahoo: , where 1/3 of the country drowned under floods as a few of the political class didnot want to loose their lands and objected to a dam accuse us of distributing wealth to its people.

Who is the author??what is his financial background??does he represent the poor on this planet??NO only the rich brats in pak write about poor in india ,heck it will be better if the rich b!t(h in pakistan care about their poor who are literrally dying of hunger or bomb blasts.Hamey hamarey haal pe chod do hum kaffir mar bhi jaatey hein tho tum musalmaano ka khwaab pura ho jaayega:wave:

One solution would be to make the defence industry almost completely indigenous.

That way, defence spending will actually help the domestic economy, create jobs, etc... basically creating an economic multiplier effect.

Whereas purchasing weapons from overseas just means that money is leaving the economy, and creating jobs elsewhere.

In this regard we are exactly trying to follow china.China had access to only soviet tech they bhought the machines learnt them bought TOT ,license produced , then copied illegally and now they are coming up with their own designs.:china:
I hope India also follows the same path without copying illegally point.:angel:

see...you keep repeating the same thing. keep saying that it's India who is creating chaos in pakistan.

but once again, i ask you why your government is not showing those rockets found in waziristan TO the World?? why keep ignoring them??
They are only good at faking Wikileaks.......:rofl:

LOL I wouldn't believe any pak source after the faked wikileaks by their worthless media :lol:

spot on man that legendary status in fake & unreliable journalism that too an important subject .The "hoaxed" wikileaks , everybody here in canada were confused & shocked at those fake report i mean how can anybody do something so foolishly unethical propaganda like this is just beyond me unethical to say the least jeezz....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11967664

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom