What's new

India Needs To Share Its Wealth With Its People

sat-launch-25dec10.jpg

Does anybody know that What is the cost of those houses with Tin Roofs ..They are worth more than 1 crore at times..So, in fact the picture is showing Thousands of Crorepatis living in harmony out there..:D

i would like to ask some pakistani members here why do you need to try and find fault with our way of life? it seems at least 3 to 4 threads talking about what india is doing wrong every week , now i can understand if it involved pakistan but a majority of these threads , such as this one does not .

i doubt there are many threads started by indian members which show about what is gowing wrong with pakistan , there are some but they are in a minority .
We do not care what you do in your country as long as it does not affect us so why do you need to interfear in our . india has a middle class population which is almost 400 million now , and even though we have a long way to go we address this problem of poverty with education , the most important tool in the eradication of poverty . so please dotn worry about us we can handle our selfs quiet well as the recent recession has shown.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom