What's new

India Needs To Share Its Wealth With Its People

purearyan, hey stupid you care about Pakistan or Bharat? Tell me. I have never seen you posting a thread about Pakistan but rather India.

you are claiming yourself aryan like hindus. shame on you. Allah pak and Muslims don't believe in castes.

Pakistani is a victim of bharati terrorism since its creation, the world also knows who created mukti bahini, LTTE, BLA, BRA, TTp Taliban, Jandullah, funding Chakma tribe

see??? that's the problem with you guys!!! first of all, your government doesn't have the Balls to show any proof to the World and than ppl like you keep blaming India.

BTW, rupee news doesn't count as a proof on international level. :woot:

You got solid evidences??? show them to the WORLD. :whistle:

:rofl: pakistan needs to worry about their citizens who face abuse from religious fanatics from republic of pakistan everyday, not to mention drone attacks, poverty, low GDP, misplaced citizens after the floods, taliban, corrupt leaders etc.

pakistanis I suggest you keep your nose on your side of the border. :lol:

purearyan, hey stupid you care about Pakistan or Bharat? Tell me. I have never seen you posting a thread about Pakistan but rather India.

you are claiming yourself aryan like hindus. shame on you. Allah pak and Muslims don't believe in castes.

:lol: Bhai Aryans are not a caste, they are a race :rolleyes:

According to Economist magazine, India GDP per capita at the end of 2010 is $3750 ($1500 nominal) and Pakistan GDP per capita is $1500 ($900 nominal).

Pakistan Zindabad

well this article is from
mrs."Christina Palmer">((mr.?:undecided:)Ahmed Qureshi) he also posted the famous (Fake-Wikileaks) man this guy needs some urgent medical help

Last edited:
see??? that's the problem with you guys!!! first of all, your government doesn't have the Balls to show any proof to the World and than ppl like you keep blaming India.

BTW, rupee news doesn't count as a proof on international level. :woot:

You got solid evidences??? show them to the WORLD. :whistle:

Our prime minister gave proof to your prime minister last year in sharmal sheikh, egypt and he shamefully admitted that india did fund balochs and promised to stop those activities but as soon as he reached bharat he reneged on his promise,

George Bush in his memoir writes there wasn't any conversion between them where musharaf didn't accuse bharat of wrongdoing.

Musharaf said he had pictures bugti meeting indian ambassador to kabul and he showed to karzai but he didn't do anything

Our prime minister gave proof to your prime minister last year in sharmal sheikh, egypt and he shamefully admitted that india did fund balochs and promised to stop those activities but as soon as he reached bharat he reneged on his promise,

George Bush in his memoir writes there wasn't any conversion between them where musharaf didn't accuse bharat of wrongdoing.

Musharaf said he had pictures bugti meeting indian ambassador to kabul and he showed to karzai but he didn't do anything

do you what that means?? Your government is lying and people like you believe them?.

Pakistan has it's own media and if your government is speaking truth and has solid evidences, than Why NOT them show to the world using MEDIA?????
and please don't say Pakistan media is also controlled by India.

once again, tell your government to show those evidences to other powers Instead of to Rupee news.

do you what that means?? Your government is lying and people like you believe them?.

Pakistan has it's own media and if your government is speaking truth and has solid evidences, than Why NOT them show to the world using MEDIA?????

once again, tell your government to show those evidences to other powers Instead of to Rupee news.

LOL I wouldn't believe any pak source after the faked wikileaks by their worthless media :lol:

I actually can't believe that an article like this would be published! Says a lot about Pakistani media. The author clearly doesn't understand how an economy functions...

Every time someone tries to pull the "India should be feeding their poor instead of buying weapons" bullsh!t on me, I ask them how exactly they want us to do that? You can't just go up to the poor and start handing out food, you need to create jobs, make economic reforms etc.

Then I remind them that our defence spending is 2.6% of our GDP when the recommended amount is 4%.

... But hey, PureAryan: whatever makes you happy man.

Last edited:

Your repetition of platitudinous comment doesn't change the source from where i get my news from, I dont read any blog, you just need to use common sense, how can indian weapon be found in waziristan if indians are not helping taliban, How can these rag tag militia take on the the wold's 4 th powerful army

Your repetition of platitudinous comment doesn't change the source from where i get my news from, I dont read any blog, you just need to use common sense, how can indian supplied weapon be found in waziristan if indians are not helping taliban, How can these rag tag militia take on the the wold's 4 th powerful army

see...you keep repeating the same thing. keep saying that it's India who is creating chaos in pakistan.

but once again, i ask you why your government is not showing those rockets found in waziristan TO the World?? why keep ignoring them??

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom