What's new

India Needs To Share Its Wealth With Its People

Then I remind them that our defence spending is 2.6% of our GDP when the recommended amount is 4%.

... But hey, PureAryan: whatever makes you happy man.

One solution would be to make the defence industry almost completely indigenous.

That way, defence spending will actually help the domestic economy, create jobs, etc... basically creating an economic multiplier effect.

Whereas purchasing weapons from overseas just means that money is leaving the economy, and creating jobs elsewhere.

still i think there is no such thing as their media. i mean yes, there are rogue media, but not all of them are same. some of Indian media are worse, if you think about it.

my favorite Pakistani media is Dawn. very well respected and very professional so far...

I believe DAWN was one of them. However I do not take some Indian sources useful anyways either. The Hindu is probably my favorite Indian source.
And idk where purearyan is getting his information from, but it looks like a photoshopped fanboy article ;)

i personally don't like to read indian sources much. main reason is that there are lots of ads and virus stuff. lol

nope, that includes almost all of indian news websites as well.

cricket websites?? i doubt so. check cricinfo and not a single ads coming on your screen without your permission and no pop-ups.

One solution would be to make the defence industry almost completely indigenous.

That way, defence spending will actually help the domestic economy, create jobs, etc... basically creating an economic multiplier effect.

Whereas purchasing weapons from overseas just means that money is leaving the economy, and creating jobs elsewhere.

Well that's obvious isn't it... but our corrupt politicians can't have that now can they?

EDIT: Furthermore, in order to create an indigenous defence capability, you need an educated workforce and the educated workforce in India are busy doing something else right now (IT, Engineering, Medicine etc.) You can't just pull poor folk off the street and expect them to start making 5th gen aircrafts... It starts with education and India is only at the first stage right now.

Anyway this whole article is bigoted BS and I shouldn't be paying any attention to it.

Good day sir!

Last edited:
nope, that includes almost all of indian news websites as well.

cricket websites?? i doubt so. check cricinfo and not a single ads coming on your screen without your permission and no pop-ups.

I mean like cricbuzz and other websites. Most of the tracked attacks come from India or China lol

Why not?

If those politicians are not going to act in the interest of your country, you should get rid of them.

Sir the biggest challenges India faces are:

- Corruption
- Alleviating disparities

These issues aren't mutually exclusive and neither are they easy to tackle.

We may pride ourselves in being a democracy but it's up to the peoples to keep the government in check and I don't think we're doing that right now. A true democracy works when the people question the government.

I guess this quote is relevant: "Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

PS: Read my above edit.

Why do you people want to live on India's failures, but never confront your own countries problems? You are only trying to kick dirt on peoples face on the interent, not give out real criticism.

Know this, India is on the right track, can we say the same about your motherland?

Last edited:
purearyan, hey stupid you care about Pakistan or Bharat? Tell me. I have never seen you posting a thread about Pakistan but rather India.

you are claiming yourself aryan like hindus. shame on you. Allah pak and Muslims don't believe in castes.

CAn't you be a Hindu and Pakistani?

Back
Top Bottom