What's new

India needs a great leader who sacrifices himself to sign agreement with China on territory disputes

Appreciate your appreciation.:coffee:

But for Kashmir, it is better for India to let it go, similar way like how Indonesia let East Timor go. Kashmir is a Muslim majority land and you should give it to Pakistan.

But for Kashmir, it is better for India to let it go, similar way like how Indonesia let East Timor go. Kashmir is a Muslim majority land and you should give it to Pakistan.

Well, The hope is reciprocated,
I wish your leaders should become "great" leaders and let go of Kashmir.

You do know where the name "Kashmir" comes from, right?

East timor is Mr Habibie Fault!
you control the territory why you let International organization to ( Aussie led) to conduct referendum?

East timor is Mr Habibie Fault!
you control the territory why you let International organization to ( Aussie led) to conduct referendum?

I think it is a good decision. We invaded East Timor and the land doesnt belong to us. We can avoid Western sanction as well. Better to concentrate on the economy and it is what we finally chose.

No it is not Aussie led, but UN led. It is if we talk about the referendum, not about the UN troops. The troops definately come from Australia.

Well, The hope is reciprocated,
I wish your leaders should become "great" leaders and let go of Kashmir.

You do know where the name "Kashmir" comes from, right?

Indonesia have chosen to let go the ego and chose economic development. We let go annexing Malaysia in 1960 and also letting go East Timor in 1999.

Talking about Pakistan-India relationship. When the partition happened, all Muslim majority land should be given to Pakistan base on the agreement. Kashmir is the mistake made by Indian Hindu since majority of people there are Muslim but it is still kept by India, similar way like how Indonesia made a mistake in invading East Timor and we have paid our mistake by giving the land to East Timor people. Keeping the past mistake will make the conflict last.

Check some history books and educate yourself next time when you are not sure about something. Try not so eager to show your ignorance so quick next time.
Once I saw a quote in a movie....
" They won't say, they will just do it"

Ea84gqUU8AEaP4k

Back
Top Bottom