What's new

India named world's leading destination at World Travel Awards

dude so far chinese dragon and other fellow indians have done their best in making this a productive thread , why are trying to turn it into an troll fest , if you are so very paranoid about india becoming an top tourism destination then post some pics of good on tourist destinations in china , i would rather appreciate it .

To be honest - there has been some beautiful pics of India put up on here - The beauty is great to see. I would suggest ignoring the odd negative comment - not worth it bro - i can see why people would want to go to see this natural beauty

UTTAR PRADESH (UP)
05palacecourt.jpg

22-Varabasi-River-Ganges-Uttar-Pradesh-India.jpg

India is so beautiful, thats why Im not so surprised when so many people tried to take over India for its beautiful scenary and display.

Mind you, same as rest of South Asia.

Temples of Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh

Lakshman Temple

LakshmanTemple01.jpg

LakshmanTemple17.jpg

Chitragupta Temple

ChitraguptaTemple34.jpg

ChitraguptaTemple04.jpg

Kandariya Mahadev Temple

KandariyaMahadev01.jpg

KandariyaMahadev06.jpg

KandariyaMahadev11.jpg

Vishwanath Temple

VishwanathTempleNandiMandap.jpg

VishwanathTemple21.jpg

Devi Jagdambi Temple

DeviJagadambi02.jpg

DeviJagadambi03.jpg

DeviJagadambi01.jpg

Parsvanath Temple

ParsvanathTemple01.jpg

ParsvanathTemple03.jpg

Javari Temple

JavariTemple01.jpg

Duladeo Temple

DuladeoTemple01.jpg

DuladeoTemple08.jpg

Very very nice pictures. Thanks everyone. I am too lazy to Thank individual posts.

India is so rich in terms of scenaries and historical sites. It is one of the place I'd really like to visit (Together with Egypt, Turkey, Israel, Iran).

Even just for this single reason you guys should speed up building infrastructures to make travelling in India a bit easier. The tourism money alone will repay the investment.

GOLDEN CHARIOT TOURIST TRAIN

It’s 7 Nights / 8 Days colorful journey begins every Monday from Bangalore and traverses through Mysore, visiting Srirangapatna, Mysore Palace; the Nagarhole National Park (Kabini) and continuing to the historical sites of Shravanabelagola, Belur-the 11th century cradle of Hoysala architecture and a world heritage site, Halebidu, Hampi and thereafter entering into the triangular heritage site of Badami, Pattadakal, Aihole, and finally the Golden Beaches of Goa before ending in Bangalore.

Wow!!! Its look more like a hotel than a Train

tgc002.jpg

tgc001.jpg

tgc013.jpg

tgc003.jpg

tgc004.jpg

tgc005.jpg

tgc007.jpg

tgc009.jpg

It is nothing more than just another liberal brainfart along the line of "the best-looking *Mr. Irish*

has been voted as a Nigerian who immigrated to Ireland 6 months ago".

India is the top destination of nothing but uncurable Superbug (read it up) and the UN food aid, let's be honest.

On travel, nothing escapes the words of backpackers who travel around the world enduring all conditions.

It is a well-known fact amongst worldwide backpacker communities that the ultimate test for a tight budget tourist is "how to survive India". This is due to India's utterly ****** urban conditions outside some handful of 5* hotels, that include food, infrastructure, environment (open sawage, forever piled up gabage , animal s***, heavy polutions, and foul smells, ect ), drinking water condition, beggars everywhere, and incessant noises out of all kinds of traffic immaginable, alongside the mass doing their "things" along streets day and night... All these persistantly assault 5 senses of a foreign visitor, if he/she is still alive at a time.

Non-urban areas especially some beach resorts could be slightly better, yet one has to dodge human s*** along the beach and be quite conservative to have s dip in that water - since you never can be sure if there are several open sawages and human waste going directly into it just 500-metre upstream ...

With all these fears and concerns in minds, most backpackers never have a will to visit India, for those who did some of them quitted in the middle due to sudden ill or other unbearable conditions.

The travelers to India are normally 5-star-hotel business bunch and retired tour groups who've seldom ventured more than 200 yards into "the wild" outside their hotel compound/resort.

The true "tales" of India, however, are only left to be told by a tiny group of the toughest backpackers who have fortunately survived India travel alive. A friend of mine is one of those. He is known as a tough guy who is afraid of nothing, open-minded to all and sundry, eats & drinks anything - moves or not, and can wear the same unwashed clothes for months and endure weeks without a shower... nasty things that he learned during his training in special forces. Whenever asked about his India travel experiences, his usually changed his tone all of a sudden "ah, India? Frankly I don't wish my worst enermy that", shaking his head.

To vote India as world's top destination for travel is the same as to vote that Haiti having the world's top skyline. Pathetic & hilarous!

as a large country,India does have the potential to become one of the top global tourist destinations,but for now,not yet.
5V83G049NVNKMIQW4NQ.jpg

People!! Post your State's Tourism Commercials!!

Here's my state - Madhya Pradesh

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!! I'm an Indian and I haven't visited any of the places in these pictures.
A lifetime is not enough to see whole of India, you have to take rebirth.
That's why we Indians believe in Reincarnation.....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom