What's new

India named world's leading destination at World Travel Awards

Looks nice and peaceful dude

Yes it is when we were small children my uncle use to take us out on a swim in the sea and now I sit down on the top of the cliff and enjoy the sunset with the cool sea breaze blowing on my face.

The Varkala Beach is one of the finest beaches in Kerala. Varkala, situated at Pythal Mala hill station, is an important religious place for the Hindus. It is the only place in South Kerala where you can see cliffs adjacent to the Arabian Sea. There are various tourist attractions in Varkala, such as the 2000-year-old Sree Janardhana Swamy Temple, the religious site Sivagiri Mutt, the 924 ft Varkala Tunnel, and Kappil Lake, the Nature Center, etc. But the coastal city of Varkala is mainly renowned for its exotic beach, which will make your tour to Kerala memorable.

The Varkala Beach is a popular and scenic beach, beautified by lofty cliffs and mineral-water springs. There are numerous water spouts and spas on the sides of the cliffs. To watch the sunset along Kerala coast, you have to be on the Varkala Beach. Situated 42 km from Thiruvanathapuram, the beautiful Varkala Beach is an ideal spot for confluence of exotic and alien cultures.

The Varkala Beach is also called Papanasam Beach because it is popularly believed that bathing here will wash away all of one's sins. Varkala Beach is a calm and isolated sandy expanse where you can have a relaxing beach holiday without the crowds and hustle-bustle of some of the busier beaches in Kerala.

There are a number of tourist attractions near Varkala Beach. The mineral water gushing from the hill is believed to have medicinal properties and many people come here to drink and bathe in the water from the mineral springs.

India is a completely different story, we have 15 official languages to begin with . Thats why when the Chinese go bragging about how efficient the system is , Indian are skeptical. Your system simply will not work in India. Actually many say that other than democracy, nothing will work in India.But I am proud that inspite of so much cultural differences, India is the 2nd fastest growing economy in the world with the 4th largest armed forces.

Yes, I don't think the Chinese system will work with India, because India is much more diverse than China is.

Hampi in Karnataka

hampi.jpg

krishna-temple.jpg

c6.jpg

Where the rains mess ur Visibility

17192382.jpg

And the clouds plays its mystic moods.

Kerala_GOC+(53).jpg

Where the boundaries are defined by green mountains.

184814d1252000036-quick-drive-through-vagamon-kk-road-kerala-dsc_0453.jpg

and the nature play with colors.

184768d1251995722-quick-drive-through-vagamon-kk-road-kerala-dsc_0378.jpg

Where the roads resemble snakes

184772d1251995722-quick-drive-through-vagamon-kk-road-kerala-dsc_0408.jpg

and the sun is filtered.

bful_kerala_15.jpg

Lies my home .. man in middle of nature.

184771d1251995722-quick-drive-through-vagamon-kk-road-kerala-dsc_0407.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom