What's new

India named world's leading destination at World Travel Awards

I have been to India on two occasions.

My best-friend-in-college's wedding...Delhi.

Backpacking to Goa and kerala.....after drawing inspiration from all those ad campaigns.

Goa and Kerala For beaches
Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand for Mountains and Snow
Rajasthan , and Agra for forts and other ancient monuments
Gurgaon and Mumbai for Shopping

I like mountains and snow, and any sort of cultural locations that have a lot of history.

What is the best place for historical artifacts and buildings?

Come on Jonas.Its ok to congrats India once in a while.Your point is well taken and we are working on women security.

Tell you what,come to delhi,will hangout at LAP.Cent percent partytime Guranteed.

Yeh kaunsi jagah hai bhai ?

I like mountains and snow, and any sort of cultural locations that have a lot of history.

What is the best place for historical artifacts and buildings?

Delhi/Agra/Jaipur/Udaipur/Fatehpur Sikri are some which immediately comes to my mind :)

My home town Varkala, Kerala
a-beautiful-beach.jpg

:) :) :)

India is a VAST country as big as Western EUROPE.

It has a huge range of climate terrain and natural beauty.

ITS exotic and great HISTORY.

and its a welcoming country.

INDIA IS TRENDY WORD IN THE WEST and it annoys some neighbours BUT FACTS ARE FACTS india is a GREAT PLACE to visit

Yeh kaunsi jagah hai bhai ?

Brotha, LAP is a high end exclusive Lounge and BAR at Samrat Hotel,in Delhi owned by Arjun Rampal.

The crowd and parties are just out of the world.All bollywood stars when in delhi for Shooting/promotion,Top models party there.

laptheclub.com

North africa is closed, may be we are gaining some tourist because of that.

If you forget the politics and beurocracy...

Then India is teh best country in the world. because the kind of things you can do here you cant do anywhere on this planet;)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom