What's new

India named world's leading destination at World Travel Awards

LOL, I travel 2000 km to from Hong Kong to Beijing, and it the same Chinese culture. :lol:

There is diversity in China, but it is a lot less pronounced compared to India.
images

images

these two are from two very close neighbouring states but look at the cultural difference.....thats what India brings to the table to foreigner many culturals under one umbrela....:cheers: to India's unity in diversity

When Indians are friendly or neutral to me, I am friendly to them. When they are hostile to me, I am hostile to them. This is human nature.
Some people are always positive and friendly . They dont give a damn to trollers .
They make difference in the world. Learn from pdf member Imran bhai ..... Btw aaj kal kaha hai imran bhai

It's the same Chinese language. Mandarin and Cantonese are both Chinese "dialects".

The vast majority of Chinese people can speak Mandarin anyway.

The cuisine is different, the slang is different, but the underlying Chinese culture is the same.

India is a completely different story, we have 15 official languages to begin with . Thats why when the Chinese go bragging about how efficient the system is , Indian are skeptical. Your system simply will not work in India. Actually many say that other than democracy, nothing will work in India.But I am proud that inspite of so much cultural differences, India is the 2nd fastest growing economy in the world with the 4th largest armed forces.

India is a completely different story, we have 15 official languages to begin with . Thats why when the Chinese go bragging about how efficient the system is , Indian are skeptical. Your system simply will not work in India. Actually many say that other than democracy, nothing will work in India.But I am proud that inspite of so much cultural differences, India is the 2nd fastest growing economy in the world with the 4th largest armed forces.

and there are a lot of differences b/w us but even after that we still managing to grow:D

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

I want you to be hostile..:devil:

beaches-of-goa.jpg

day-time-fun-in-goa.jpg

goa_beach.jpg

me too.:lol:

I would post some pictures from my state...
papanasam,tamil nadu.
Papanasam_Waterfall.jpg

ooty
ooty-hill-station.jpg

Mahabalipuram,chennai
India_Mahabalipuram_Arjuna_Penance_96e401c64df14eaea8181e63a6aef747.jpg

Back
Top Bottom