What's new

India named among 20 most dangerous places to visit

Neo

RETIRED

New Recruit

Reaction score

* UK newspaper warns of high threat of terrorism in Pakistan​

LONDON: The three-day long terror strike in its financial capital Mumbai has pushed India among the 20 most dangerous places to visit on Earth, the Times of India quoted a British report as saying on Sunday.

Listing India among the world’s 20 most dangerous places after the Mumbai terror strike that claimed close to 200 lives, UK daily The Telegraph said in an online report that the British government was currently advising against all, but essential, travel to Mumbai.

India has been listed alongside places like Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel Palestine, Mexico, Thailand and South Africa in this list.

Chechnya, Jamaica, Sudan, Colombia, Haiti, Eritrea, Democratic Republic of Congo, Liberia, Burundi, Nigeria, Zimbabwe and Lebanon have also been named among the 20 ‘most dangerous places to visit on Earth’.

Writing about India, the report said, “Although the foreign office is currently advising against all but essential travel to Mumbai, most of the rest of the country is considered safe.

Exceptions include the rural areas of Jammu, Kashmir (other than Ladakh) and the border area with Pakistan. There remains a high threat from terrorism throughout India.”

Pakistan: Meanwhile, pointing out that there is a high threat of terrorism and sectarian violence throughout Pakistan, The Telegraph said, “ There are regular suicide bombings and attacks on positions of authority and locations frequented by foreign nationals. In September this year, a major explosion destroyed the Marriott Hotel in Islamabad, killing more than 50 people.”

Noting that security situation in Iraq remains ‘highly volatile’, the daily said that there is a continuing high threat of terrorism throughout the country, including the threat of kidnapping of foreign nationals.

It said Afghanistan has a high threat of terrorism, with a strong risk of kidnap, violent crime and suicide attacks.

“The foreign office website strongly advises against all but essential travel to Kabul, adding that no part of Afghanistan should be considered immune from violence and the potential exists throughout the country for hostile acts,” it added.

i always wanted to visit India.Indian sarees and food always attracted my attention.now since the terror is unpredictable...not just in India in Pakistan as well.i have to think a hundred times before i step out:cry:

* UK newspaper warns of high threat of terrorism in Pakistan​

LONDON: The three-day long terror strike in its financial capital Mumbai has pushed India among the 20 most dangerous places to visit on Earth, the Times of India quoted a British report as saying on Sunday.

Listing India among the world’s 20 most dangerous places after the Mumbai terror strike that claimed close to 200 lives, UK daily The Telegraph said in an online report that the British government was currently advising against all, but essential, travel to Mumbai.

India has been listed alongside places like Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel Palestine, Mexico, Thailand and South Africa in this list.

Chechnya, Jamaica, Sudan, Colombia, Haiti, Eritrea, Democratic Republic of Congo, Liberia, Burundi, Nigeria, Zimbabwe and Lebanon have also been named among the 20 ‘most dangerous places to visit on Earth’.

Writing about India, the report said, “Although the foreign office is currently advising against all but essential travel to Mumbai, most of the rest of the country is considered safe.

Exceptions include the rural areas of Jammu, Kashmir (other than Ladakh) and the border area with Pakistan. There remains a high threat from terrorism throughout India.”

Pakistan: Meanwhile, pointing out that there is a high threat of terrorism and sectarian violence throughout Pakistan, The Telegraph said, “ There are regular suicide bombings and attacks on positions of authority and locations frequented by foreign nationals. In September this year, a major explosion destroyed the Marriott Hotel in Islamabad, killing more than 50 people.”

Noting that security situation in Iraq remains ‘highly volatile’, the daily said that there is a continuing high threat of terrorism throughout the country, including the threat of kidnapping of foreign nationals.

It said Afghanistan has a high threat of terrorism, with a strong risk of kidnap, violent crime and suicide attacks.

“The foreign office website strongly advises against all but essential travel to Kabul, adding that no part of Afghanistan should be considered immune from violence and the potential exists throughout the country for hostile acts,” it added.

India's special thanks goes to the director(Pakistan) of this whole mess for Achieving this milestone...... and you should also thank to our Brave Politicians and Bureaucrats

India's special thanks goes to the director(Pakistan) of this whole mess for Achieving this milestone...... and you should also thank to our Brave Politicians and Bureaucrats

Chaloo jee….aik aur aa gaya ISI ka dewaana…:crazy:

Dude, while I am sure that India will get out of this list soon, please refrain from the remarks that have been discussed (to death) elsewhere…Don’t you start here too all over again….

Last edited:

Don't forget to thank RAW and Mossad mate, for sure their brilliant conspiracy to break Pakistan is has come back to haunt you.

Jane's Information Group, the world's premier intelligence information source, ominously reported in July 2001 that "The Indian spy agency RAW and the Israeli spy agency Mossad have created four new agencies to infiltrate Pakistan to target important religious and military personalities, journalists, judges, lawyers and bureaucrats. In addition, bombs would be exploded in trains, railway stations, bridges, bus stations, cinemas, hotels and mosques of rival Islamic sects to incite sectarianism."

Link

You reap is what you sow! :tup:

Last edited:
Don't forget to thank RAW and Mossad mate, for sure their brilliant conspiracy to break Pakistan is has come back to haunt you.

Link

You reap what is you sow! :tup:

Yeah wait urself to get things back.....after all well said "You reap what you sow!"" Hope u will get good crop in comming days........

Last edited by a moderator:
So Neo, are you saying that these terror attacks are revenge because Pakistan considers RAW as the main culprit for what's happening in Pakistan?

Last edited:
Neo needs a few front rolls in a PMA standard Hell Nala;)

Get a grip man, wait till all the evidence is out just don't depend on your media.

Indian media is eating too much daal and their heads are full of you know what!

People don't travel in boats (for hours in cold wind) and then carry out operations at such levels.

BTW, where is Brahamdagh Bugti these days? In Mubai or in Delhi?

Neo needs a few front rolls in a PMA standard Hell Nala;)

Get a grip man, wait till all the evidence is out just don't depend on your media.

Indian media is eating too much daal and their heads are full of you know what!

People don't travel in boats (for hours in cold wind) and then carry out operations at such levels.

BTW, where is Brahamdagh Bugti these days? In Mubai or in Delhi?

Bugti is doing good.. He is special guest of MOSSAD and RAW and enjoying his stay.....:rofl:
Now very soon Dawood, Maulana Saheb and so many other guys are going to become state guest of GoI... Thanks to Zardari.... Now please don't say that Zardari is also RAW/MOSSAD agent..

Last edited:
So Neo, are you saying that these terror attacks are revenge because Pakistan considers RAW as the main culprit for what's happening in Pakistan?

Hey Flint not only Pakistan but whole world thinks RAW as the main culprit...

Excuse me?:what:
come outta this slumber please.
ahh you and your allegations!
you know this illogical accusation automatically reflects the resentment that you have for Pakistan.but who cares!
here is some advice!
ask your government or whoever is concerned to "watch out" because as far as security of common people is concerned nobody has measured up.be it your military or your government.it looks like they have become indifferent to the terrorist attacks every now and then or something which is called"anticipation".
Cocaine is known to provoke the monster that everyone has inside.Its "Extreme Terrorism" NOT cocaine.but i guess its doubling as one to you.I am sure you have some sensibility.put it to use.believe me its a good time save.

and by the way do i have to remind you that your active media came up with Deccan Mujahidin's Confession within hours of all that happened.if the statement is changed with every passing moment,it goes in one ear and out the other.just like that.

and by the way do i have to remind you that your active media came up with Deccan Mujahidin's Confession within hours of all that happened.if the statement is changed with every passing moment,it goes in one ear and out the other.just like that.

I have only heard one thing now, even from international media that.....

pakistan based terror groups MAY be involved.....And thats QUITE A POSSIBILITY..

U must be listening to zad hamid, that u r saying u r listening so many different things.....

MAY be involved right?
but the way you people are blaming Pakistan ,you do it with so much aggression and certainity.why is that?

^^^^ Coz people are angry the way attacked occured.... We are not blaming u as a pakistani, neither the GOP, but the blame is on hidden elements in pakistan who did it...... try to understand, not blaming pakistani normal people, but the LET, and dawood....... u got it??????

i got it.but i think you didnt get what ngold said
director(pakistan)
what say?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom