What's new

India named among 20 most dangerous places to visit

India's special thanks goes to the director(Pakistan) of this whole mess for Achieving this milestone...... and you should also thank to our Brave Politicians and Bureaucrats

Oh plzz dont thank PAK thank the UK and the world your country is just unsafe along side us and the other's on the list!!:agree:

Who are we kidding. Of Course India is a dangerous place with a country that can only be termed as India's biggest misfortune sharing its Western borders

Interestinlgy, in spite of these percieved dangers as stated so beautifully by the UK Newspaper, it is its own British MPs back Gujarat investments in India that too after Pakistani Amar Singhs & Heeralal:rofl: tried their best to dissuade such an occurance

Not only this, but the Indian Stock Market sees a record jump in the number of Foreign Insitutional Investors who have invested many billions of dollars in India, and continue to recieve bountiful Return on Investment (RoI) from India boosting the performance of India's Stock Market.

Not to mention that India's endangerment and global slowdown notwithstanding India continues to attract companies to set up its regional hub for catering to the demands of all the neighboring countires

The World community intelligent enough to realize that the cause of India's endangerment lies out side India and is wise enough to stay out of murky waters

The opportunities and growth potential of the Indian economy far outweigh the the endangerment to India's sovereignity by countries sending Heeralals and Amar Singhs to India

As for someone who was enquiring about the availability of picnic spots in India, far too many people find these places attractive desitnation for pickiniking

Your misconception that no tourist ever goes to Gujrat for picnic will not end even aftr you read about the Gir Forest National Park. The domestic tourism in Gujarat is only seeing an upswing

You will continue to deny the existance of tourism in Orissa even after you read about Konark Sun Temple and the Puri Beach Festival. you only have to check out the revenue hat Orissa earns from its tourism

I will visit India anytime.
You are always welcome to India :)

ROFLMAO at "Char halal ho gaye jenab (four have been killed),". The only Pakistanis who actually use the word "Janab" are the ones depicted in Indian movies.

You can get sarees in Pakistan. And trust me, Indian food is quite revolting. Its not how they show it on TV with all the exotic flavours and spices and all. At best it can be described as a flavourless version of Pakistani food with more vegetables (Hell, they even put cashew nuts and sugar in chicken curry for crying out loud).

now you're attacking my aesthetic sense.lol.Ok I won't visit India.Happy my Pakistani bro?
But please spare this anguish for those umpteen excuses or facts that both Indians and Pakistanis have got rightnow to bite each other.And yes Sarees are available in Pakistan courtesy the designers who get inspired by Indian designs/crafts and bring it here.:enjoy:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom