What's new

India must take a ‘free Tibet’ stand

India in a such weak position is still holding such hawkish attitude towards China, one cannot imagine what will be if it's in a stronger position?
Now I start undenstanding our Pakistani bros' feelings on Incredible India. :pakistan::china:
I beg ur pardon.

In the past 5000 years, India never invaded any other nation apart from the sub-continent (which actually is part of Greater India)

If Indians are really hawkish, then they might have played a real hard ball with china on a day to day basis.

Dont get scared of ur own shadow.:cheers:

So your stance on tibet claim? is it religious?cultural?ancestral? or even historical? where on earth tibet was ruled by a han?And tibetans were not hans et all.
So world has to wait for the fractured glass to be broken again?
Which i mean is world has to wait for the day when Tibetans kick the Chinese out and become independent.

And same goes with Xinxiang.

Did you see my earlier post? Please read.. Dates are provided for accuracy information.

As far as what i see, you do not have any specific information on your claims on India influence of SE asia. There is temple or structure of indian origin but is there any ruler from India? Please specify.

British grant India independent doesn't mean that China will grant Tibet Independent.

Did you see my earlier post? Please read.. Dates are provided for accuracy information.

As far as what i see, you do not have any specific information on your claims on India influence of SE asia. There is temple or structure of indian origin but is there any ruler from India? Please specify.

British grant India independent doesn't mean that China will grant Tibet Independent.

ancient India - Google Search
You will get tonns of Info related to Ancient India and its maps

since I dont like spoon feeding neither in the public forum nor in my own company,you need to be a hard worker.

Well written, well written. The truth is hurting the Ahkand Bharat's lies. :sniper:

:china:

60BC????? thats all you can get atmost?

Reply : You must be an idiot! Please read my comments properly before comments Chineses cilvilzation is 60BC.

Indian civilization started a way more than 12000BCE as per the present books.and the Recent archaeological evidences pull a date no later than 30000BCE.

Reply : Any record of this civilization? Many country had found ancient artifacts but cannot relate to a specific era of civilzation.

To know about the vast Indian foot holds in the east Asia go and do carbon dating on the ancient temples in Cambodia,laos and malaysia.

Reply : Thats a structure with Indian influence. Like i am building a home with Italian design or Zen design. Do you have any ruler?

In which year sir?
Since when China gained influence in SE asia? It is only after 1960`s. before that????:woot:

Reply : You must be pretty dumb

Read my post carefully.Understand it.Do a bit research. Then reply me.

See my comments above

So your stance on tibet claim? is it religious?cultural?ancestral? or even historical? where on earth tibet was ruled by a han?And tibetans were not hans et all.
So world has to wait for the fractured glass to be broken again?
Which i mean is world has to wait for the day when Tibetans kick the Chinese out and become independent.

And same goes with Xinxiang.

Can your 81 IQ figure out its all about the Might of a nation?

There just no place for a weak and poor nation like India to talk crap

about Tibet. Your poor PM talk sh@t about supporting Tibet in 1962,

What happened, you got your a@s kicked hard, the rest became

your humiliting history. So talk all you want, it will be nothing but lip

service. :smitten::pakistan::china:

I beg ur pardon.

In the past 5000 years, India never invaded any other nation apart from the sub-continent (which actually is part of Greater India)

If Indians are really hawkish, then they might have played a real hard ball with china on a day to day basis.

Dont get scared of ur own shadow.:cheers:

sorry, my conclusion is --after participating this forum--, you never invaded any nation? Maybe, but it's not because you jingoistic Indians don't want to but it's because you are not capable to.

Can your 81 IQ figure out its all about the Might of a nation?

There just no place for a weak and poor nation like India to talk crap

about Tibet. Your poor PM talk sh@t about supporting Tibet in 1962,

What happened, you got your a@s kicked hard, the rest became

your humiliting history. So talk all you want, it will be nothing but lip

service. :smitten::pakistan::china:

I really dont care if i get banned on this forum.but I felt like saying these words after being into some stupid nasty conversations with some retards.

today I have 400 million.and will earn more and more untill I get enough to completely wipe off a country named China from the map.I dont even feel apologetic if I had to kill 1/6th of the population.At the end of the day after my achievement,I will feel happy that I eliminated a tribe of ugly, retarded and ego centric, brainwashed,communists.
Just wait for the day you buttfaces.I will take the revenge for the past humiliation.:sniper::sniper::sniper:

sorry, my conclusion is --after participating this forum--, you never invaded any nation? Maybe, but it's not because you jingoistic Indians don't want to but it's because you are not capable to.

no.Its not because we are not capable of.It is because we were gifted with everything unlike the Hans. It happened to be only during the late 1000AD when the invaders started while we stopped watching our backs.

I really dont care if i get banned on this forum.but I felt like saying these words after being into some stupid nasty conversations with some retards.

today I have 400 million.and will earn more and more untill I get enough to completely wipe off a country named China from the map.I dont even feel apologetic if I had to kill 1/6th of the population.At the end of the day after my achievement,I will feel happy that I eliminated a tribe of ugly, retarded and ego centric, brainwashed,communists.
Just wait for the day you buttfaces.I will take the revenge for the past humiliation.:sniper::sniper::sniper:

It's that the SAME mentality the Nazis have?! Yes. Yes it is. :smitten:

400 million? :rofl: I have too, 400 million sperms. :rofl:
I think you really need go to take a break for some time. This kinda internet stuff not good for your mental health dude.

I think you really need go to take a break for some time. This kinda internet stuff not good for your mental health dude.

HaHaHa, Post of the day !:china::cheers::china:

Joined this forum for fun and having a nice conversation in the beginning after looking at the desktop of one of my Indian employees.
After being 5 days of unwarranted hogwash,I completed changed my goals.
from tomorrow onwards,No more Chinese in my company.Dont even spare to have them as toilet cleaners.

so far I guess you guys never came to know how a revenge might look like. right?
alright.wait for the day.

zu beenden sie werden sehen.Ich habe kein probalem mit den Pakistanis derzeit.nue heute will ich nichts unversucht Chinesen noch allein ihre Nation.

every single word that originates from ur mouth counts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom