What's new

India must help Afghanistan build its military might to counter bullying Pakistan

Give all the old tanks, Mig-21s,27-s and old mountain guns to them for free and ask them to use at will and use it everyday...

And then we give them more...
Chances are India might sell the Afghans Prahaars, in case Taliban decides to confront ANA directly.

Back then the Scud strikes had demoralizing affect on insurgents, forcing them change their strategy.

Give all the old tanks, Mig-21s,27-s and old mountain guns to them for free and ask them to use at will and use it everyday...

Aah too much maintenance, fire & forget short range scuds will induce more fear across the border. Once it crosses the border it does not matter where it falls. ANA can simply deny the firing and blame the rogue elements. Quetta shura will have its name changed to pindishura.

Then dont come crying when you face retalliation. India has been using Terrorism as a state policy since 70s.
Musharaf scaled up Kashmir missions for peace, that can be brought back to its full strength again at very low cost.

And in response all you will be able to do is go to UN where a veto will be waiting for you.
So why dont india give up its policies of terrorism if you really want peace?

we now NSG pain is quite strong but it will get better with time

Back in 1971 you were most probably in pampers, i highly doubt you are still running around in them
We divided you in papers now we are young.
Indeed very true ,Why dont you host 3 Million Plus Afghans also for 30 Years .this way they can be avoided by bullying in Pakistan as well ?
Do you think we host less than 3 million Afghans.
Well, we host a large number of Afghans as our citizens & at least 5 million Pakistani HIndus & Sikhs after 1950.
& no count of Bangladeshis because of you.
Seedhi baat hai. Yeh soft trolling ziada nahi chalai gi. Insan ban. Bharati na ban.
I was searching for meaning of Bharati, please tell me, thanks in advance.
Imran,

The Indians did play uncle sam in 1971 incase you forget.

The Indians have the money and the resources to make AFGHANISTAN a real military threat to Pakistan if the Indians wish too.

There is enough money and enough equipment in india to give Afghanistan land army that can bog down Pakistan for months.

Pakistan cant ill afford another front on their financial resources
Money may be problem but India has
500+ T54/55
~800 BMP-1
2000+ Vijayanta/Vickers Mk.I
So, you can imagine amount of phased out equipments.
These are more than outdated by global standards but not by Afghan/Pakistani standards...

Sir then what should we call Chinese incursions into Indian territories?
Evening Tea Party :D

just as they wanted to do breakfast in Lahore back in 65.

But I must say that indians are too generous that they respect their guests and let them enjoy the party
on the other hand, we beated our guests too badly. We Pakis are such cruel neighbours

The Author : Major General (Retd) G.D. Bakshi
GD-Bakshi.jpg

I was searching for meaning of Bharati, please tell me, thanks in advance.

The one who lives in Bharat.

The Author : Major General (Retd) G.D. Bakshi
GD-Bakshi.jpg

Loool so this joker is behind this article. Now I can understand why this article is such a high level baloney. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can anybody take this person serious? A person who has constant constipation look on his face?

You know flame baiting aside afghanistan does require a good disciplined army. Not only would that help Afghanistan but also Pakistan and vis a vie the entire region.

Afghanistan would finally be able to tackle internal threats and the tribal squabbling they have can be put to rest as well if the tribes can form one national army.

Thats their main issue, they don't have anything to fear from Pakistan but just for this thread sake, yes they can use to their army to keep us at bay also.

Bullying??? India's blockade of Nepal comes to our mind when we hear bullying and how you threaten small countries. Pakistan will build more gates and do more fencing on Afghanistan border. It is our right to secure the border from infiltration and smuggling. Kabul will lose territory if they ever try to inflict and provoke war with Pakistan. Pakistan will instantly advance on afghan territory and will capture strategic areas of Afghanistan. Afghanistan's firing on our border can't stop us from construction.
Don't listen to India, they will just lie, India blockade Nepal such a small country, even the most difficult period in Nepal. India has also threatened to annexation of Bangladesh, Sri Lanka. Even the internal affairs interference in Bhutan... Indians thought his neighbors are "Sikkim", always wants to annex a sovereign state. Think of themselves as the master of South Asia, this is stupid!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom