What's new

India must help Afghanistan build its military might to counter bullying Pakistan

Don't listen to India, they will just lie, India blockade Nepal such a small country, even the most difficult period in Nepal. India has also threatened to annexation of Bangladesh, Sri Lanka. Even the internal affairs interference in Bhutan... Indians thought his neighbors are "Sikkim", always wants to annex a sovereign state. Think of themselves as the master of South Asia, this is stupid!
Not to forget India also put a nine dashed line in Indian Ocean and claiming it as it own territory.

Very evil India :devil:

Don't listen to India, they will just lie, India blockade Nepal such a small country, even the most difficult period in Nepal. India has also threatened to annexation of Bangladesh, Sri Lanka. Even the internal affairs interference in Bhutan... Indians thought his neighbors are "Sikkim", always wants to annex a sovereign state. Think of themselves as the master of South Asia, this is stupid!

We only arm states to defend themselves. Vietnam is also our priority list to be armed to the teeth.
Whine all you want man.

India should deploy military in Afghanistan :D
Oh really. Aren't the 600 thousand Indian troops stuck in Kashmir valley are enough.

By the way , what Indians troops will do, when americans and NATO countries failed to achieve in last 15 years.

We only arm states to defend themselves. Vietnam is also our priority list to be armed to the teeth.
Whine all you want man.
So a handful of Indian missile with 290km limited range in Vietnam inventory is what the China should be afraid of.

My goodness, I like your confidence.

Whine all you want man.
Oh, congratulations to India, finally can sell Russian missiles to Vietnam... But you don't seem to know, in 1988, China has put the DF-3 exported to Saudi Arabia, China is now the fourth weapon exporter. Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Turkey, Thailand has Chinese weapons...

I mean, we can be any one of India's armed neighbors... So, you so small, the threat of almost makes me laugh.

Good gesture by a true friend, waiting for chahbahar to be operational and all those military toys in the Afghan battle fields :yahoo:
With these you won't need any enemies .. :lol:

Falling migs and blind obsolete tanks with bursting barrels..:lol:

We divided you in papers now we are young.

Do you think we host less than 3 million Afghans.
Well, we host a large number of Afghans as our citizens & at least 5 million Pakistani HIndus & Sikhs after 1950.
& no count of Bangladeshis because of you.

Smells like cow dung... Keep it to yourself.
I was searching for meaning of Bharati, please tell me, thanks in advance.
That's a synonymous for an a22h0le.
Money may be problem but India has
500+ T54/55
~800 BMP-1
2000+ Vijayanta/Vickers Mk.I
So, you can imagine amount of phased out equipments.
These are more than outdated by global standards but not by Afghan/Pakistani standards...

And that's why you have less than 500 T-90s and 1700 night blind T-72s with bursting barrels and obsolete & dud ammo .. Apart from 120+ useless arjuns..:lol: man we scared..

Compare that with evil Pakistanis;

550 AK-Is
325 T-84/UDs
650 AZs
350+ T-85II upgrades
500 Type-90P Upgrades
1000s T-59/69s
Etc

Bmp-1s and vickers from 50s..:lol:

Even our Paramilitary forces are using tanks that are being used against afghans..

We divided you in papers now we are young.

Do you think we host less than 3 million Afghans.
Well, we host a large number of Afghans as our citizens & at least 5 million Pakistani HIndus & Sikhs after 1950.
& no count of Bangladeshis because of you.

Smells like cow dung... Keep it to yourself.
I was searching for meaning of Bharati, please tell me, thanks in advance.
That's a synonymous for an a22h0le.
Money may be problem but India has
500+ T54/55
~800 BMP-1
2000+ Vijayanta/Vickers Mk.I
So, you can imagine amount of phased out equipments.
These are more than outdated by global standards but not by Afghan/Pakistani standards...

And that's why you have less than 500 T-90s and 1700 night blind T-72s with bursting barrels and obsolete & dud ammo .. Apart from 120+ useless arjuns..:lol: man we scared..

550 AK-Is
325 T-84/UDs
650 AZs
350+ T-85II upgrades
500 Type-90P Upgrades
Etc

Even our Paramilitary forces are using tanks that are being used against afghans..

Oh really. Aren't the 600 thousand Indian troops stuck in Kashmir valley are enough.

By the way , what Indians troops will do, when americans and NATO countries failed to achieve in last 15 years.

So a handful of Indian missile with 290km limited range in Vietnam inventory is what the China should be afraid of.

My goodness, I like your confidence.
China is the most afraid of India "Brownian motion" missile, who knows what they will fall in where? ... However, India has always been confident, let a person admire.

The one who lives in Bharat.
Is it Urdu word?
Well in India, this is name of many females as it is a female word & another name of goddess Sarswati.
This word has many meanings certainly not Indian, you remember a Divya Bharati, Bharati Airtel in these it's just surname not synonym of Indian.
You can search Viswa Bharati.
I can't tell my feelings when I see word Bharati for Indian.

550 AK-Is
325 T-84/UDs
650 AZs
350+ T-85II upgrades
500 Type-90P Upgrades
1000s T-59/69s
Etc

Bmp-1s and vickers from 50s..:lol:

From where you got these figures?
Less than 500 T-90S?
1700 T-72?
1250 T-90 already operational & 2414 T-72 operational...
For us Wikipedia information on Indian military is reliable source, try editing it.
Tell me how many of these use 105mm/100mm/90mm guns?

Is it Urdu word?
Well in India, this is name of many females as it is a female word & another name of goddess Sarswati.
This word has many meanings certainly not Indian, you remember a Divya Bharati, Bharati Airtel in these it's just surname not synonym of Indian.
You can search Viswa Bharati.
I can't tell my feelings when I see word Bharati for Indian.

From where you got these figures?
Less than 500 T-90S?
1700 T-72?
1250 T-90 already operational & 2414 T-72 operational...
For us Wikipedia information on Indian military is reliable source, try editing it.
Tell me how many of these use 105mm/100mm/90mm guns?

None of these are from Wikipedia but from Indian newspapers etc.:

None of these Pak tanks o quoted are 105/100/90mm rather all are 125mm KBA-3 based canons produced by HIT.

Afghanistan is our friend, and they need our help now. As the saying goes; a friend in need is a friend indeed. :)

Jab soviets ney Afghanistan per qabza kiya tha aur lakhon afghani refugees apna mulk chor kar ja rahey thay to app uss waqt apni bund murwa rahey thay? 'Our friend' right!

Jab soviets ney Afghanistan per qabza kiya tha aur lakhon afghani refugees apna mulk chor kar ja rahey thay to app uss waqt apni bund murwa rahey thay? 'Our friend' right!

And then Pakistan Talibanized Afghanistan to fulfill its geopolitical ambitions..

Who ever came up with this brilliant idea should be awarded an entry in genius book as the dumbest person alive..one thing you need in abundance to build a military might is money..something Afghans barely have!

And then Pakistan Talibanized Afghanistan to fulfill its geopolitical ambitions..

Wrong perception..always remember that the Soviet allied Afghan government in Kabul was pro-communist and anti-everyone else..and the larges group of people to face the crackdown from communist government in Kabul were tribal Pushtoons..they begin to flood in hoards across the border into Pakistani FATA areas...

Indians make claims like bollywood scripts that Pakistan used some high tech waves to plant the messages directly into Afghans to create Talibans..No one can be radicalized or made to fight against their will..in the face of communist crack down..the Afghan Pushtoons saw it as an end of their way of life and tribal freedom...they were far more willing to take up arms than pakistan could keep up with supply..

Wrong perception..always remember that the Soviet allied Afghan government in Kabul was pro-communist and anti-everyone else..and the larges group of people to face the crackdown from communist government in Kabul were tribal Pushtoons..they begin to flood in hoards across the border into Pakistani FATA areas...

Indians make claims like bollywood scripts that Pakistan used some high tech waves to plant the messages directly into Afghans to create Talibans..No one can be radicalized or made to fight against their will..in the face of communist crack down..the Afghan Pushtoons saw it as an end of their way of life and tribal freedom...they were far more willing to take up arms than pakistan could keep up with supply..

Those Taliban schools were in Pakistan, funded and run by Pakistan. Pakistan thought they could be an useful tool to control Afghanistan and defeat the pro-India factions there. Come on, these are undeniable facts, Pakistan is very much responsible for where Afghanistan is today.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom