What's new

India must Heed to World Concern over BSF Killing

36%
http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...9-36-scientists-nasa-indians-govt-survey.html

American helped you in and as well is helping pakistan and sheltring pakistan illgal and legal migrant in its country. It does not matter 1% or 100% and you still curse them unlike us

Sorry, still yet to see a illegal Pakistani. Though I've seen much more illegal Indians.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

I can understant that but who told you to sign Wot.

Didn't sign it willingly. "Join WoT or we'll bomb you back to the stone ages." Ever heard that quote?

Sorry, still yet to see a illegal Pakistani. Though I've seen much more illegal Indians.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Didn't sign it willingly. "Join WoT or we'll bomb you back to the stone ages." Ever heard that quote?

many times but you are a nuclear state+ friend like china, big army, decent airforce and a good navy and still can't save your sovereignty.

Madhya Pradesh is also India.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

You arte sentencing a person to death for stealing raddish. You cannot stop big mouth bullshitting because it is part of your culture.

In india there are over 100 different cultures.......including bengali...................its quiet strange you was able to pin point my culture from all those...................mine culture is same as that of hal of Pakistan

How many Indians are illegal in the US and how many work for NASA are irrelevant to the discussion. The point is, both factors are true.

And yes, there are Bangladeshi-Americans who do contribute to the US. The founder of Youtube and lead designer of PayPal is a man of Bangladeshi heritage (his father is Bangladeshi). Fazlur Rahman Khan designed the Sears Tower and had many contributions in that field.

Bangladeshi American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This holds true for many Indians living in the US as well.

Seems like its not only the OP who's loaded sensationalism :lol:

Request mods to close the thread.

the point is this whole Indian-American thing is off topic and the guy jellodragon started this when he lost his argument. easy way to hide your tail

The question is why does the BD govt doesn't patrol their side of the border to prevent their citizens getting anywhere near the BSF, the BSF will act accordingly to protect themselves and their country.

The question is why does the BD govt doesn't patrol their side of the border to prevent their citizens getting anywhere near the BSF, the BSF will act accordingly to protect themselves and their country.

Might be they dont have enough border gaurds to patrol their entire border. India has the numbers.

Your same source states that % growth between 2000-2009 for illegal Indian nationals alone is 64%. 64% is no peanuts.

I think we are going off-topic of the drama.

The trend is -ve or -ve doesn't matter.......as India will develop, this trend will definitely go down.

People from economically backward countries from all over the world migrate to economically forward countries in search of better livelyhood.

Therefore migration of Indians(or anyone) to countries like USA is absolutely understandable......we are not claiming that India is "richer" than USA.

BUT, the Bangladeshis are claiming that, India is "poorer" than Bangladesh(see posts #11, #24 and one post has been deleted)..........therefore we don't understand, what is the need to come to "poor" India from "richer" Bangladesh(that too illegally) :what:

The trend is -ve or -ve doesn't matter.......as India will develop, this trend will definitely go down.

People from economically backward countries from all over the world migrate to economically forward countries in search of better livelyhood.

Therefore migration of Indians(or anyone) to countries like USA is absolutely understandable......we are not claiming that India is "richer" than USA.

BUT, the Bangladeshis are claiming that, India is "poorer" than Bangladesh......therefore we don't understand, what is the need to come to India(that too illegally)

First. They should stop cursing us. They should understand that we are feeding their people not in small number.

Do you know? Before joining PDF. I didn't use to hate people living in bangladesh because I thought they like us for what we did for them in 1971 but after joining PDF i start hating them more than pakisatani and thanks to them my hatred against their refugess multiply into triple. Indian also migrated to many countries but indian do not hate that country like those BD

I am surprised how bangladeshis can lie openly about illegal migration to India. I am sure at least one of them will know somebody who has illegally moved to India and living there.
And some of these members are intelligent otherwise and make a lot of sense in other threads.

India is growing to be the largest illegal population in America.

You must be very incorrect. I thought India is so rich that Americans are coming to live in that country. After all India is a country of 1200 million Maharajas.

Aside from indian nonsense and chest thumping with propaganda excuse for killing, this so called "illegal immigration" is nothing but indian attempt for

1) Ethenic cleansing of its minority Bangla speaking Muslim population. Beacause most of these Bangladeshis killed were inside Bangladesh border and some were killed who were coming back to Bangladesh leaving behind indian honey pot. So "illegal Bangladeshis" propagnada excuse is just that, NO thurth to it.
2) Being most opressed section of indian population, Muslims and speacially Benglai speaking indian Muslim population is economically deprived. Indians wants to get rid of their deprived minority population to get rid of indian abject poverty count.

Indians claim to be secular and foaming their mouth preaching secularism for Bangladesh and others. Yet indians practice fundamentalism and hindu fundamentalism in every level of their policy implementation, in media and in their communication. What a extremist bunch and low life hypocrite?
I think you need urgent medical help as your rants are beyond bizarre! Get hold of a good psychiatrist. You can get his details from Google.

Cheers!

The Assam Tribune Online

Double murder case in Arunachal solved

ITANAGAR, Sept 7 ¨C The murder case related to killings of two tribal sisters in Arunachal has been solved with the arrest of three burglars who admitted to have committed the crime, police claimed.

The bodies of two sisters from Monpa tribe, hailing from Kalaktang in western Arunachal,were found with their heads battered with ablunt weapon in their beauty parlour near Akashdeep market of the capital in June.

Itanagar Police Superintendent Hibu Tamangsaid one of the burglars, identified as Anarul Islam, was arrested by a night patrol team recently.

On the basis of information provided by Islam, raids were conducted leading to the arrest of Md Mujibur Rahman, against whomseven burglary cases were registered at Bihpuria police station in neighbouring Assam.

Subsequently another person, Ramjan Ali was arrested, who confessed to have provided shelter to the duo.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was there when this accident happen. I will tell you the whole story. When that two girl were closing there shop at night. A group of bangladeshi refugees who were worked at akash deep in daily wages came to her shop and raped those two girl and killed both of them and that not all, they cuted both of their breast and even can't say what they did with thier overy by using a bamboo for each of them. And they run out from arunachal after that night. And these is not only case. They almost killed my fater and rob my teacher. I hate them all.

I feel very sorry for the two tribal sisters. May Allah rest their souls in peace. It was inhuman to kill someone so brutally. I hope all these brutalities occured on their bodies only after their death. But, what was behind that double murder? Any way, it was too bad. There are many miscreants who after committing crimes in BD go to hide in India by paying bribes to both BSF and BGB.

I am surprised how bangladeshis can lie openly about illegal migration to India. I am sure at least one of them will know somebody who has illegally moved to India and living there.
And some of these members are intelligent otherwise and make a lot of sense in other threads.

You are again posting lies about BD illegals in India. Rather, it is the opposite. There are many ikllegal Indians living and working in BD.

Yes, everybody hates India and for good reasons. No way Indians will ever change their mindset and no way other people will also start loving them.

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

Even our dogs would not go to a poor India for pissing, let alone any sane human being. Stop bullshitting and stop border killing of our cow smugglers. Even your wild animals are hungry and come to BD to forage for foods. Millions of hungry Indians are working illegally in BD.

Wow this is really a news of the year oh sorry decade oh oh sorry century

^^^ Indians have a form of radical secularism. You can't even eat beef without going to jail for 7 years.
Do you become in less of a muslim if you dont eat beef?? Whats the point here?? And i do not know of any law passed by the central government prohibiting beef from being consumed. State governments pass their own law.
But you know what you are right...India aint secular...how can we be while we have reservations for muslims!

Back
Top Bottom