What's new

India must Heed to World Concern over BSF Killing

The Assam Tribune Online

Double murder case in Arunachal solved
ITANAGAR, Sept 7 ¨C The murder case related to killings of two tribal sisters in Arunachal has been solved with the arrest of three burglars who admitted to have committed the crime, police claimed.
The bodies of two sisters from Monpa tribe, hailing from Kalaktang in western Arunachal,were found with their heads battered with ablunt weapon in their beauty parlour near Akashdeep market of the capital in June.
Itanagar Police Superintendent Hibu Tamangsaid one of the burglars, identified as Anarul Islam, was arrested by a night patrol team recently.
On the basis of information provided by Islam, raids were conducted leading to the arrest of Md Mujibur Rahman, against whomseven burglary cases were registered at Bihpuria police station in neighbouring Assam.
Subsequently another person, Ramjan Ali was arrested, who confessed to have provided shelter to the duo. ¨C PTI

I was there when this accident happen. I will tell you the whole story. When that two girl were closing there shop at night. A group of bangladeshi refugees who were worked at akash deep in daily wages came to her shop and raped those two girl and killed both of them and that not all, they cuted both of their breast and even can't say what they did with thier overy by using a bamboo for each of them. And they run out from arunachal after that night. And these is not only case. They almost killed my fater and rob my teacher. I hate them all.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

India is growing to be the largest illegal population in America.

were they cursing USA like bangaldeshi and pakistani american?

The Assam Tribune Online

Double murder case in Arunachal solved
ITANAGAR, Sept 7 ¨C The murder case related to killings of two tribal sisters in Arunachal has been solved with the arrest of three burglars who admitted to have committed the crime, police claimed.
The bodies of two sisters from Monpa tribe, hailing from Kalaktang in western Arunachal,were found with their heads battered with ablunt weapon in their beauty parlour near Akashdeep market of the capital in June.
Itanagar Police Superintendent Hibu Tamangsaid one of the burglars, identified as Anarul Islam, was arrested by a night patrol team recently.
On the basis of information provided by Islam, raids were conducted leading to the arrest of Md Mujibur Rahman, against whomseven burglary cases were registered at Bihpuria police station in neighbouring Assam.
Subsequently another person, Ramjan Ali was arrested, who confessed to have provided shelter to the duo. ¨C PTI

I was there when this accident happen. I will tell you the whole story. When that two girl were closing there shop at night. A group of bangladeshi refugees who were worked at akash deep in daily wages came to her shop and raped those two girl and killed both of them and that not all, they cuted both of their breast and even can't say what they did with thier overy by using a bamboo for each of them. And they run out from arunachal after that night. And these is not only case. They almost killed my fater and rob my teacher. I hate them all.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

were they cursing USA like bangaldeshi and pakistani american?

No, because Indians lick US's feet.

Nobody curses USA, okay? I love my America and it is a second country to me.

No, because Indians lick US's feet.

Nobody curses USA, okay? I love my America and it is a second country to me.

Are you kidding me?

There are so many anti-american thread is running in PDF( all posted by pakistani). many anti-american rally happen in pakistan in daily basis. How many anti-american rally happen in india or anti -american thread posted by india for sheltering thousand of indian and giving F-16. Billion of billions of aid, PNS ghazi, patton tank, sabre, harpoon etc etc to india's biggest enemy ?

200,000 illegal Indian immigrants. That's about 1/3 of 500,000 that's residing in America.

and you know how many % of NASA's, microsoft employees are indian and how many BD are working in ISRO or HAL?

Bangladeshi are burden in indian economy and indian contributed in american economy.

and you know how many % of NASA's, microsoft employees are indian and how many BD are working in ISRO or HAL?

Bangladeshi are burden in indian economy and indian contributed in american economy.

I acutally live right by the 2nd biggest NASA center and I haven't seen one Indian come out. :whistle:

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Are you kidding me?

There are so many anti-american thread is running in PDF( all posted by pakistani). many anti-american rally happen in pakistan in daily basis. How many anti-american rally happen in india or anti -american thread posted by india for sheltering thousand of indian and giving F-16. Billion of billions of aid, PNS ghazi, patton tank, sabre, harpoon etc etc to india's biggest enemy ?

Aid from USA is only 0.04% of Pakistan's GDP. If aid was tooken away the average Pakistani would lose 2 or 3 rice grains. Big deal.

@Mythbuster

Let me tell you something, were you involved in WoT forcefully? No. Poor Pakistani lost their sons lives thanks to WoT. Did you lose $70 bn in your economy? No again.

So if you had all that pressure on you, would not you hate the person who's doing it?

I acutally live right by the 2nd biggest NASA center and I haven't seen one Indian come out. :whistle:

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Aid from USA is only 0.04% of Pakistan's GDP. If aid was tooken away the average Pakistani would lose 2 or 3 rice grains. Big deal.

36%
http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...9-36-scientists-nasa-indians-govt-survey.html

American helped you in and as well is helping pakistan and sheltring pakistan illgal and legal migrant in its country. It does not matter 1% or 100% and you still curse them unlike us

How many Indians are illegal in the US and how many work for NASA are irrelevant to the discussion. The point is, both factors are true.

And yes, there are Bangladeshi-Americans who do contribute to the US. The founder of Youtube and lead designer of PayPal is a man of Bangladeshi heritage (his father is Bangladeshi). Fazlur Rahman Khan designed the Sears Tower and had many contributions in that field.

Bangladeshi American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This holds true for many Indians living in the US as well.

Seems like its not only the OP who's loaded sensationalism :lol:

Request mods to close the thread.

@Mythbuster

Let me tell you something, were you involved in WoT forcefully? No. Poor Pakistani lost their sons lives thanks to WoT. Did you lose $70 bn in your economy? No again.

So if you had all that pressure on you, would not you hate the person who's doing it?

I can understand that but who told you to sign Wot.

Back
Top Bottom