What's new

India:Muslims want curbs on Hindu procession

LOL another indian hindu in his usual denial.
in zakir this or that n now his followers r uneducated:yahoo:

LOL Is this Indian logic?:chilli:

Of course, have u seen his followers? a bunch of short trouser, pyjama clad dumbf@ck wannabe arabs.

Dude whatever he does is by logic n with facts by quoting from scientists n Quran's verses.

If u have anything against him then either ask him or post here but with counter facts n knowledge like him.

Just Zakir this or that will not be believed.

Just like u said ''if you have any logical rebuttal to what I posted then post it instead of farting all sorts of non sense here.''

I would love to post not only rebuttal but many things on koranic verses, but unfortunately this forum can't allow or tolerate such a debate, and I didn't even see what he said, I just saw his face and having know him his lies in the past many instances I knew it's a waste of time.so I am out.

I would love to post not only rebuttal but many things on koranic verses, but unfortunately this forum can't allow or tolerate such a debate, and I didn't even see what he said, I just saw his face and having know him his lies in the past many instances I knew it's a waste of time.so I am out.

if this doesnt yr luck enough to live in his country u can always go n ask LOL

if this doesnt yr luck enough to live in his country u can always go n ask LOL

This retard and his dumb retard followers dont want to leave and we cant make them becoz we are sickular or else we would kicked their @sses out to mullahstan with great pleasure.

This retard and his dumb retard followers dont want to leave and we cant make them becoz we are sickular or else we would kicked their @sses out to mullahstan with great pleasure.

Reply the posts which r meant for u only kiddo.

Or it seems yr too scared to reply with quote those which quote yr posts:lol:

Reply the posts which r meant for u only kiddo.

Or it seems yr too scared to reply with quote those which quote yr posts:lol:

Scared of whom? an internet fundu? hehehehe, you think too highly of yourself chacha.

Kid yr a non muslim n that too follower of a religion of lets say pre historic times.

What else can be expected from u other then calling it a farce statement.

Mingling society is farce ,what more can i expect from you?

And please don't get me into this muslim- non muslim s4IT ,i don't view muslims as special or aliens.

zakir naik is a time pass bakchod,giving him attention ll only make u regret it the moment u do it.

Dude whatever he does is by logic n with facts by quoting from scientists n Quran's verses.

If u have anything against him then either ask him or post here but with counter facts n knowledge like him.

Just Zakir this or that will not be believed.

Just like u said ''if you have any logical rebuttal to what I posted then post it instead of farting all sorts of non sense here.''

Just go and watch his paid questioners:-)lol:) and his prepared rebuttals in front of crowd and feel happy.

There are lot of statements he himself contradicted and this guy is like a merchant selling his faith or a guy who is in desperation to convert nothing more.

Science and religion are two different things and the moment some one interprets Kuran as science, the logic fails.

LOL :rofl:

Let me quote yr own post for me......this time for u!!!

''listen you troll! if you have any logical rebuttal to what I posted then post it instead of farting all sorts of non sense here.''

LOL it seems this guy has forgotten his own words......

I think too much brain farts.

I should have just trolled u.

Again my bad.

You have 40 posts on this thread alone and this is my 3rd post in toto in two days, don't think you have the grey matter to post 40 posts with relevant info and debate - so most are troll posts - and you call everyone else a troll :lol:

@Topic . its the Popular front of india f!lth from neighboring kerala along with the TMMK that is causing such issues.......

for those who can read tamil....

http://www.tamilhindu.com/2013/04/va-kalathur-communal-clashes-field-report/

Kid im telling u this from those who study different religions n their study is authentic.

What yr giving me is a mere personal views of an individual n that too a ''gora'':lol:

no you are just peddling jahil nalaik's poppycock here.....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Topic . its the Popular front of india f!lth from neighboring kerala along with the TMMK that is causing such issues.......

for those who can read tamil....

http://www.tamilhindu.com/2013/04/va-kalathur-communal-clashes-field-report/

no you are just peddling jahil nalaik's poppycock here.....

Looks like Palani baba before and now PFI has been creating trouble in this village - This guy Palani baba threatened to burn the temple chariot - Stupid idiot - This bugger was the one who stirred trouble in Coimbatore - Many of the muslim elders have pointed fingers at the PFI for the issue. Likewise the government authorities.

Looks like there are no organizations involved with the Hindus living there. Guess this is a eye opener for all the pseudos who start showing their foam in the mouth on hearing about hindu organizations.

Another question was raised by the people out there and would be an apt response - especially for @Spring Onion - why do the hindus use a marriage procession which normally has plenty of women to create trouble and bring trouble for their own women.

Stupid idiots - Perambalur taluk has 25,000 muslims and 475,000 non-muslims - should realise the demographics before trying to stir trouble and spoil the harmony.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have 40 posts on this thread alone and this is my 3rd post in toto in two days, don't think you have the grey matter to post 40 posts with relevant info and debate - so most are troll posts - and you call everyone else a troll :lol:

LOL kid in case u havnt read my post im quoting yr own words.

Just go and watch his paid questioners:-)lol:) and his prepared rebuttals in front of crowd and feel happy.

There are lot of statements he himself contradicted and this guy is like a merchant selling his faith or a guy who is in desperation to convert nothing more.

Science and religion are two different things and the moment some one interprets Kuran as science, the logic fails.
Then why cant u go into his forum n ask these directly to him?/

Or yr too scared.:lol:

Zakir Naik is indian version of Zaid hamid , look their name initial even match :lol:

he is baned by UK , because he said "every Muslim Should be terrorist " and "laden is no terrorist". :lol:

and he said that rightly with a factual reason n people quoted his out of context.

But i thought yr arnab goswami, bal thakary, vhp, Rss, mohan bhagat etc etc r yr Terrorists.:azn:

Mingling society is farce ,what more can i expect from you?

And please don't get me into this muslim- non muslim s4IT ,i don't view muslims as special or aliens.

:lol:

ok then live in yr delusion n denial.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom