What's new

India:Muslims want curbs on Hindu procession

nope partition done already. land for all of sub continent muslims given.

These Pakistani muslims need to remember they are not stake holders in Indian hindu-muslim conflicts and are causing more trouble for Indian muslims with these kinds of irresponsible statements.

These Pakistani muslims need to remember they are not stake holders in Indian hindu-muslim conflicts and are causing more trouble for Indian muslims with these kinds of irresponsible statements.

It is not the Pakistanis who need to remember, it is us Indians who need to remember that the Pakistanis are not stake holders & their intervention, verbal or otherwise, is purely in the trouble making capacity. Ignoring then without threatening consequences on our fellow citizens, for the words of the Pakistanis, is the best way to deal with it.

It is not the Pakistanis who need to remember, it is us Indians who need to remember that the Pakistanis are not stake holders & their intervention, verbal or otherwise, is purely in the trouble making capacity. Ignoring then without threatening consequences on our fellow citizens, for the words of the Pakistanis, is the best way to deal with it.

That is true. I was thinking about rational Indian muslim members like Bhai Zakir, Imran_ind and acetomenapol when I wrote my previous post. Indians need to keep in mind they are hurting the sentiments of these members when responding to trolls.

The levels of Islamophobia being exhibited here is astounding to say the least but not entirely surprising

The unreasonable support of Pakistanis for intolerant people in India is astounding to say the least but not entirely surprising

Yeah shame on people like those who were butchered in the thousands by sick-minded raging mobs :disagree:

you usual ignorant responses are not either.

Can't say I remember you or any of your insignificant posts. But thanks for your analysis.

Yeah shame on people like those who were butchered in the thousands by sick-minded raging mobs :disagree:

And shame on those who destroyed so many places of worship, bombed villages, bombed cities, blew up near places of minority worship.. Gutted the house based on what they believe in.. Yeah, shame indeed.

You as a shia may be referring to the many attacks on shia processions in Pakistan. Yes its sad. But that's no reason to support similar people to ban hindu processions in India. If these people become powerful in India, next they will demand ban on shia processions too, think about it.

Typical response from "fateh"

Kid I can read you inside and out like a book. When all else fails, resort to the ad hominem and try (in vain) to make it as personal as possible :rofl: :rofl:

I could care less about processions and all so your whole trying to "sell" such an idea to me is a nonstarter.

Moreover, the last time a "Shiia procession" was stopped it was by the occupation forces (a.k.a. sissies) in Sri Nagar

Typical response from "fateh"

Kid I can read you inside and out like a book. When all else fails, resort to the ad hominem and try (in vain) to make it as personal as possible :rofl: :rofl:

I could care less about processions and all so your whole trying to "sell" such an idea to me is a nonstarter.

Moreover, the last time a "Shiia procession" was stopped it was by the occupation forces (a.k.a. sissies) in Sri Nagar

Talk abou Shia genocide and it becomes ad hominem whereas the 2002 riots are stillas fresh and vivid.. Ah I see the kid clearly!

Can't say I remember you or any of your insignificant posts. But thanks for your analysis.

dont do this juvenile trashtalk with me,

i have indeed seen your ill informed opinions about India living somewhere else and it shows.

i have indeed seen your ill informed opinions about India living somewhere else and it shows.

Got issues?

Take a tissue.

Or go scram and find another forum where you will be accepted

You really think by debating with a village idiot, you have a chance of having a proper discussion?

Talk abou Shia genocide and it becomes ad hominem whereas the 2002 riots are stillas fresh and vivid.. Ah I see the kid clearly!

I don't recognize it as a genocide.

What happened in Gujrat in just a few hours alone killed more Muslims than a single attack on Shiia Muslims in Pakistan.

Sadly, with the states backing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom