What's new

India:Muslims want curbs on Hindu procession

Migrate to Pakistan or Bangladesh, you will be spared from witnnessing these processions.

We have to put up will all your cr@p in the name of secularism and religion - you have a problem then GTFO.

Time for Indian Muslims to carve out own country from India.

Spring Onion[/MENTION] - why do the hindus use a marriage procession which normally has plenty of women to create trouble and bring trouble for their own women.

Stupid idiots - Perambalur taluk has 25,000 muslims and 475,000 non-muslims - should realise the demographics before trying to stir trouble and spoil the harmony.

this is a veild threat :)) thats what Indian Muslims are also talking about

:D time for Indian rondoos to have own forum the Rondustan

correction :D 27,458

Well I am guilty of trolling ergo the...:cry: waise toh my brother @Armstrong starts shedding tears at the drop of a hat..rondu na bulao..you still haven't answered as to why "your taste buds are dead to red meat"? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I am guilty of trolling ergo the...:cry: waise toh my brother @Armstrong starts shedding tears at the drop of a hat..rondu na bulao..you still haven't answered as to why "your taste buds are dead to red meat"? :what:

for the taste buds am showing solidarity with ghass eaters :P

Last edited by a moderator:

I know you would come to this conclusion trying some way to tie it back to hindus. TN is no place for the hindu right organizations. The only place was Coimbatore and it wàs business rivalry of two groups which brought in radical organizations from both religions. I saw these elements stir trouble before the state govt. agencies clam down on these elements in 1990s.

With this background when hindus in TN care less about the babri masjid/ram temple issue, why the heck radical organizations from outside - PFI is an offshoot of a banned muslim radical group called SIMI stir trouble? Even muslim elders point finger at his organization. Remember no Hindu organizations are involved. I just gave the demographics to warn not radicalizing hindus and later cry a river - but why would you care? You ran out of argument when it was pointed to you that marriage procession with plenty women will not be used to stir trouble and you start responding with trollling talking about second partition.

for the taste buds am showing solidarity with ghass eaters :P

That was one cruel joke by ZAB and it gets crueler considering its been played on us too. But still IF I were in Pakistan I would be gorging on sajji, beef kadhai, wareeta, patay tikay AND SO MUCH MORE! :yahoo:

That was one cruel joke by ZAB and it gets crueler considering its been played on us too. But still IF I were in Pakistan I would be gorging on sajji, beef kadhai, wareeta, patay tikay AND SO MUCH MORE! :yahoo:

But the point to be noted is that ZAB played the joke and let the practical of eating left to Indians . Till this day you are still munching on ahem the grass food :P

I know you would come to this conclusion trying some way to tie it back to hindus. TN is no place for the hindu right organizations. The only place was Coimbatore and it wàs business rivalry of two groups which brought in radical organizations from both religions. I saw these elements stir trouble before the state govt. agencies clam down on these elements in 1990s.

With this background when hindus in TN care less about the babri masjid/ram temple issue, why the heck radical organizations from outside - PFI is an offshoot of a banned muslim radical group called SIMI stir trouble? Even muslim elders point finger at his organization. Remember no Hindu organizations are involved. I just gave the demographics to warn not radicalizing hindus and later cry a river - but why would you care? You ran out of argument when it was pointed to you that marriage procession with plenty women will not be used to stir trouble and you start responding with trollling talking about second partition.

the fact remains that Hindu-Muslims despite a different user name for the country are indeed two different communities.

the Hindu Majority Indian society has a long history of communal conflicts. thats also true.

the end product is that this will boil down to Muslims' efforts for standing up one way or the other.

if they dont then they will continue to justify even minor things like cow sacrifice on eid

But the point to be noted is that ZAB played the joke and let the practical of eating left to Indians . Till this day you are still munching on ahem the grass food :P

Ahemm. no one here munches on grass...meat, milk, rice and honey. No leader here was foolish enough to proclaim that he'd try to engage in a vainglorious attempt to gain impossible parity even if it meant subsisting on grass..he'd have been shot by us. :omghaha:

I think all kind of processions on street should be banned. All use of loud speakers for Azaans and other religious purpose etc should be restricted . All the sacrifices on the street should be banned as well. If some one wants to do one of those they can do it in their privacy at home or at religious places in low volume. Even fire crackers should be allowed to be used at restricted/protected locations.

Remember Gujarat, if they even though about it , they will be butchered like anything now. and If aother muslims country like to inetrevien , India will make sure they will reach where they are,

Muslims are most non- valued person , who gave nothing to human civilisation in modern times. Muslims already given their land PAK /Bangladesh.

if they want they are go to those planes now, but some muslims feels India is better developed as it run by hindus and can live better life then countries run by Muslims,

the fact remains that Hindu-Muslims despite a different user name for the country are indeed two different communities.

the Hindu Majority Indian society has a long history of communal conflicts. thats also true.

the end product is that this will boil down to Muslims' efforts for standing up one way or the other.

if they dont then they will continue to justify even minor things like cow sacrifice on eid

Muslims are given their land PAK/BL , and world knows what happens when muslims rules their countries. If they want they most welcome to go PAK /BL but they dont want to .

if they want , they have to follow rules , like PAK you kill every minority by saying it insulted a god etc etc . which not happened in india till now.

You hang on to some fallacy that hindus stir trouble. I might sound arrogant but Indian secularism survives due to hindus. And my particular state where one can get away with slander remarks against hindu gods (posting a link for you below) is as secular you can get and we are disconnected from rest of the country on varioys issues . So you guys should stop clutching on to some imaginary threat to justify things.

I know couple of members from TN who has rightwing views here in PDF and when I spoke to them these guys grew up in Coimbatore where Islamic organizations from outside were causing trouble even killing a newly married traffic cop when he stopped members from this organization driving in a one way ( one of the reasons which coalesced the opinions against muslims in a big way - see the link as well)

Lord Ram is an imaginary character: Karunanidhi

Special Judge Prem Kumar in Coimbatore on Friday convicted all nine accused in the Constable Selvaraj murder case, which led to the Coimbatore clashes, and the more gruesome Coimbatore serial blasts in February 1998 .
The judge was scheduled to hear the arguments on the sentence in the afternoon, before pronouncing the verdict on the same.

There was tight security at the court given the sensitivity of the case and the track record of the accused.

Eight of the nine accused, all of them Muslims, were present at the court when the judgment was pronounced. Shahul Hameed, one of the accused, had died when the case was still in the trial stage.

According to the prosecution, Selvaraj, a traffic police constable, had stopped a vehicle carrying weapons in the communally sensitive Ukkadam area of Coimbatore city on November 27, 1997.

Later, three persons who had been detained by Selvaraj led an mob and hacked him to death.

This in turn led to indiscriminate attacks on Muslim homes and businesses, rioting, arson and police firing in several places.

This attack is also believed to be the main motive behind the poll-eve Coimbatore serial blasts in February 14, 1998, which claimed 60 lives.

Selvaraj murder: Judge convicts all accused

Do you see the start of communal tension here?

Back
Top Bottom