What's new

India:Muslims want curbs on Hindu procession

do you not understand how a debate happenes ? you just claimed that muhmads name was mentioned in some Hindu text, and I posted a like which questions your claim with logical arguments ? now ball is on your court.

HMMM let me post a video of yr own citizen who is saying that n also he n his channels r banned in my country so dont get any ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
HMMM let me post a video of yr own citizen who is saying that n also he n his channels r banned in my country so dont get any ideas.

The Guy's an idiot, most likely an Jamaat Islami.

Our country produces these types of jokers too… Had good time …?? ... I enjoyed a lot... :omghaha:

LOL typical hindu matta lover's attitude.

He is a closet Pakistani - that's why his retarded views, the Guy's great Granpa didn't have money to make the trip to Pakistan during partition and left us this cr@p to endure.

He is a closet Pakistani - that's why his retarded views, the Guy's great Granpa didn't have money to make the trip to Pakistan during partition and left us this cr@p to endure.

LOL :rofl:

Let me quote yr own post for me......this time for u!!!

''listen you troll! if you have any logical rebuttal to what I posted then post it instead of farting all sorts of non sense here.''

LOL it seems this guy has forgotten his own words......

I think too much brain farts.

I should have just trolled u.

Again my bad.

Our country produces these types of jokers too… Had good time …?? ... I enjoyed a lot... :omghaha:

Sure, and welcome to the real world...........

Truth hurts ooouuuccchhhh.

LOL :rofl:

Let me quote yr own post for me......this time for u!!!

''listen you troll! if you have any logical rebuttal to what I posted then post it instead of farting all sorts of non sense here.''

LOL it seems this guy has forgotten his own words......

I think too much brain farts.

I should have just trolled u.

Again my bad.

Sure, and welcome to the real world...........

Truth hurts ooouuuccchhhh.

No Chicha Jumman...This is not fact at all, we knows it well.... No any Zakir or Umair Nawaz can hurt us.

@Aashiq_Raja_Nawaz mate edit your post #219.... before you get banned....

Oh yeah i am just waiting to see when "2014" is going to come in this thread.... May be sooon

@Umair Nawaz
what you posted is Zakir Ali Naik, a pseudo Islamic scholar who advocate koran is scientific with his his twists of facts, giving wrong meanings of words, half truths, etc etc.His lies have been exposed by many scholars, even Islamic scholars themselves rejected his arguments and teachings, there are fatwas against him, and if remember correctly govt of India also taken action against him for hate speech or something like that.

@Umair Nawaz
what you posted is Zakir Ali Naik, a pseudo Islamic scholar who advocate koran is scientific with his his twists of facts, meanings of words, half truths, etc etc.His lies have been exposed by many scholars, even Islamic scholars themselves rejected his arguments and teachings, there are fatwas against him, and if remember correctly govt of India also taken action against him for hate speech or something like that.
Dude whatever he does is by logic n with facts by quoting from scientists n Quran's verses.

If u have anything against him then either ask him or post here but with counter facts n knowledge like him.

Just Zakir this or that will not be believed.

Just like u said ''if you have any logical rebuttal to what I posted then post it instead of farting all sorts of non sense here.''

Dude whatever he does is by logic n with facts by quoting from scientists n Quran's verses.

If u have anything against him then either ask him or post here but with counter facts n knowledge like him.

Just Zakir this or that will not be believed.

Just like u said ''if you have any logical rebuttal to what I posted then post it instead of farting all sorts of non sense here.''

The rebuttal is he and his followers are uneducated, dumb, retards, and belong in Mullahstan.

Scientific my @ss, hhehhehe, he should take his mullah science and shove it.

The rebuttal is he and his followers are uneducated, dumb, retards, and belong in Mullahstan.

Scientific my @ss, hhehhehe, he should take his mullah science and shove it.

LOL another indian hindu in his usual denial.
in zakir this or that n now his followers r uneducated:yahoo:

LOL Is this Indian logic?:chilli:

Back
Top Bottom