What's new

India:Muslims want curbs on Hindu procession

So technically Low cast, high cast orange blue hindus are born like that.

i am not hindu neither was :) nor can :))

You will never be , yes we have problem But not as much as Muslims . We don't blow each other in same religion with different sects .

Muslims have worst caste problem in world even supported by constitution of many Islamic country , they even don't hesitate to kill each other .

Syria is Live burning Barbaric form of Islamic sects

Well such incidents happens we are not perfect , But it's not supported by Constitution like yours which support discrimination of non-Muslims .

There is very strong law of atrocity against such incident , our Dalit Home minister will take care of that they will get justice.

More important , It's no more part of mainstream community like Muslim community still have 7th century laws in constitution. They are everywhere Doctors , ministers , Economist , Scientist and well respected.

It's like polio which is destroyed from India but Some cases will always appear it's human error but more important , we don't have anti-polio dose mentality community .

+1 for your patient post.

the dalit home minister or even dalit PM/Prez cant do anything its engraved in mentality of common people in India that needs to be worked.

as far as Muslim community is concerned the 7th century Laws were in negation of stone age.

nothing wrong with that .

And i know gradually the change will come regarding untouchability.

You will never be , yes we have problem But not as much as Muslims . We don't blow each other in same religion with different sects .

i dont want to be even if i can. you kill others in the name of religion. i think you forgot babri mosque and gujrat.orrisa, golden temple, 84 etc etc.

Muslims have worst caste problem in world even supported by constitution of many Islamic country , they even don't hesitate to kill each other .

Syria is Live burning Barbaric form Islamic sects

the barbaric al -qaeda in Syria is supported by US and so-called allies including India

Are you mentally stupid or just trying to act like one?

no i am not from haryana :P

Muslims, they tend to stay together with their own people...they r really hesitant to mingle with other religion. I have seen this in north india, though in the south, its not that much.

I have seen the same at my work place. We have about 25% people from Minority. I hope this is discouraged and they mingle with us as well..

i dont want to be even if i can. you kill others in the name of religion. i think you forgot babri mosque and gujrat.orrisa, golden temple, 84 etc etc.

non of these things you can compare with Islamic terrorism , and about killing of other religion i don't think you would like to talk about it because Islam is number 1 in it , even they destroyed other religion from their land now they are killing each other .

the barbaric al -qaeda in Syria is supported by US and so-called allies including India

no ... India is Iran Supporter , US supported because they though it's rebel for democratic rule but they realized now taking back , but it's not the issue . Issue is clash between Islam itself .

i lived there dude,what r u talking about and i knw real stories of ur country too.

just dont want to mention here.

no ... India is Iran Supporter , US supported because they though it's rebel for democratic rule but they realized now taking back , but it's not the issue . Issue is clash between Islam itself .

no clash. All are fighting for power using sects nothing about Islam.

just power politics which is supported by world powers in one way or other.

everyone is working for own benefits.

I have seen the same at my work place. We have about 25% people from Minority. I hope this is discouraged and they mingle with us as well..

Any reason? why they dont mingle with you?

no clash. All are fighting for power using sects nothing about Islam.

just power politics which is supported by world powers in one way or other.

everyone is working for own benefits.

well everything is about power in world/ universe , you are hiding behind broad picture and defending Islam.

well everything is about power in world/ universe , you are hiding behind broad picture and defending Islam.

I openly defend my faith Islam. dont need to hide behind anything :)

come in some other proper thread which is about my faith and i will debate in details.

for the time being the thread is about Indian Muslims fearing unruely mob attack wants Hindu procession to take some other routes instead of Muslim majority areas.

This implies two things

1. Either the police/state provide these Muslims protection against any such fear

or.

2. The routes be changed.

1. Either the police/state provide these Muslims protection against any such fear

Mere apprehension without sufficient basis is not enough to warrant police interference. Every fear, however crazy, cannot simply become a police matter.

or.

That would be a call for the police, not the protestors.

I openly defend my faith Islam. dont need to hide behind anything :)

come in some other proper thread which is about my faith and i will debate in details.

for the time being the thread is about Indian Muslims fearing unruely mob attack wants Hindu procession to take some other routes instead of Muslim majority areas.

This implies two things

or.

And you did not care to respond to post #12 when you raised the same question before - an hindu marriage pocession being a threat to these muslims - sometimes your argument defies logic.

And you did not care to respond to post #12 when you raised the same question before - an hindu marriage pocession being a threat to these muslims - sometimes your argument defies logic.

The hindu marriage procession is not a threat the drunkard unruley persons in the procession are.

why the two communities had to sit before a third party and narrate their grievances ?

it means there is tension among the two communities.

Mere apprehension without sufficient basis is not enough to warrant police interference. Every fear, however crazy, cannot simply become a police matter.

That would be a call for the police, not the protestors.

Indeed . the news item said that there was an incident and the Muslims were targeted by police.

only two or so hindu were arrested whereas more than dozen muslims were arrested.

Any reason? why they dont mingle with you?

Don't know why... But we usually celebrate Eid, Bakri Eid with them. Recently we celebrated Holi all togather.. Still we find this untouchability where they prefer to be with muslims mates only...

Pls stop feeding the troll. The pathani logic and off topic ability is beyond most brains.

:omghaha: i see you are furstrated. when one does not have a brain then the one resorts to personal attacks

Lets get back to topic - i.e. muslims feel secure enough to make such ridiculous demands against the majority population. This busts the ususal propaganda of the insecure people across the border.

Agian the majority member a hindu implies that since minorities are small part hence they should not come up with such demands against majority in India.

oh by the way spare us of your rants.

by your logic the same yardstick of propagand and ridiculous demands can be applied on minorities here too :P

Back
Top Bottom