What's new

India:Muslims want curbs on Hindu procession

NO but iam sure you have problems in reading ,remove the green glass:omghaha:

BTW we all know which ideology was spread by sword and terror.:yahoo:

larger population , dominant culture ! 15 % would be easy just like there ancestors who were hinduish muslims .

hindu is not a religion its just a culture ,most islamic text refer subcontinent muslims as al hindi.

i see alot of Orange glasses har taraf saffroni hee saffroni ha.

So you dint tell me if these Indian Muslims are reconverted to hinudism what cast they will have untouchable or brahmins

reflects your mindset boy....

:azn: :azn: :azn:

i see alot of Orange glasses har taraf saffroni hee saffroni ha.

So you dint tell me if these Indian Muslims are reconverted to hinudism what cast they will have untouchable or brahmins

I don't believe in caste or religious suicide bombing or even in religion :omghaha:

My point was about society and culture.Making people understand hate filled arab imperialism will not serve indianism.

I don't believe in caste or religious suicide bombing or even in religion :omghaha:

My point was about society and culture.Making people understand hate filled arab imperialism will not serve indianism.

the hatefilled idolism aka arabism will indeed serve indianism.

Hinduism does believe in castisim

untouchables.

Most of the hindus are. so when are you doing away with untouchability

untouchables are less then one fifth of the hindus and thats just a term sued,they are untouchable no more.

We are trying it will take time ..... but we will curb it for sure .We have focus more on development and economy,giving people privileges so that they can understand religion is the basis of hate ,caste,suicide bombing,terrorism etc.

khuda shall remain khuda and not become allah that should be insured.

they will be Araya Samaj , A caste less community . Mostly converted Muslims know their caste as well many times they return in to it.

it's 21st century , and caste-ism is Crime in India by constitution , there is no such thing untouchables .

Our home minister hails from Dalit caste.

they will be Araya Samaj , A caste less community . Mostly converted Muslims know their caste as well many times they return in to it.

it's 21st century , and caste-ism is Crime in India by constitution , there is no such thing untouchables .

Our home minister is Dalit caste.

RKnarayan our ex president was dalit,Lok sabha spreaker is a dalit.

yes,Arya samaj converts don't have any caste they just use the word Arya as surname.

Anyways this is off topic ,we were talking about hate filled arab imperialism and getting indian islam back to indianism.

Our home minister hails from Dalit caste.

:P here is today's shining arya smaj :P story

Dalits flee Haryana village after upper caste attacks

Dalits flee Haryana village after upper caste attacks - The Times of India

untouchables are less then one fifth of the hindus and thats just a term sued,they are untouchable no more.

:disagree: you need to read more .

untoucbaility still presents in India

Pls stop feeding the troll. The pathani logic and off topic ability is beyond most brains.

Lets get back to topic - i.e. muslims feel secure enough to make such ridiculous demands against the majority population. This busts the ususal propaganda of the insecure people across the border.

:P here is today's shining arya smaj :P story

Dalits flee Haryana village after upper caste attacks

untoucbaility still presents in India

Well such incidents happens we are not perfect , But it's not supported by Constitution like yours which support discrimination of non-Muslims .

There is very strong law of atrocity against such incident , our Dalit Home minister will take care of that they will get justice.

More important , It's no more part of mainstream community like Muslim community still have 7th century laws in constitution. They are everywhere Doctors , ministers , Economist , Scientist and well respected.

It's like polio which is destroyed from India but Some cases will always appear it's human error but more important , we don't have anti-polio dose mentality community .

Technically, one can't "convert" to Hinduism. Considering your obsession with Hinduism and the great research you seem to have conducted on Hinduism, if you had to convert, which caste would you choose ?

So technically Low cast, high cast orange blue hindus are born like that.

i am not hindu neither was :) nor can :))

Back
Top Bottom