What's new

India:Muslims want curbs on Hindu procession

Hindus Sikhs and non-Muslims combined in Pakistan ALWAYS less than 3% ? Thats too much Pakistan Studies for you :P Do you know more than 50% of the names of places in Pakistan even this day have Hindu/Sanskrit based names (the ratio was much higher before a lot of these names were changed to Islamicize Pak)? Do you know that your country probably has more Gurudwaras than Sikhs probably, or that even a country called USA 10,000 miles from you has more Sikhs than the birthplace of Sikhism?

What does this got to do with minority population in today's Pakistan? Do I need to remind you migration across the border in 1947? Haven't you read anything about it in your Hindustan studies?

We already control the world in the form of all bankers, including the biggest Islamic bank in the world- no need for me to spell out the details..search out its name and then find out where its seed capital came from- might open your eyes. Even Arabia's petro dollars get moved around by us. Meh, we have learnt to use all the world's religions as a handy cover and pretext to further our contra-deus agenda. If someone hands us a tool as beneficial as religion then we shall be loathe not to employ it. There shall be no punishment forthcoming, just clinical death and oblivion in due course of time. :omghaha:

Yes I have heard all about your illuminati plans in jayz's latest album. :omghaha: :omghaha:

Let us just hope your master plan bears fruit before you croak and we make a Quran out of you. :cheesy:

Most of its already done..money and consumerism did that for us. :omghaha: The rest the Jews will accomplish for us.

The Jews will make you wipe their shoes in the new order my dear friend. :lol:
Don't forget they are the chosen ones in all of this, you atheists are just a means to and end. :chilli:

Yes I have all about your illuminati plans in jayz's latest album. :omghaha: :omghaha:

Let us just hope your master plan bears fruit before you croak and we make a Quran out of you. :cheesy:

No it must bear fruit in the next century, humanity is not ready yet. Besides as god gets reduced slowly and slowly to the "god of gaps" our cause progresses, we are happy even with a glacial pace...after all we are all star dust- whats a few more centuries.

No it must bear fruit in the next century, humanity is not ready yet. Besides as god gets reduced slowly and slowly to the "god of gaps" our cause progresses, we are happy even with a glacial pace...after all we are all star dust- whats a few more centuries.

Meanwhile if there is an order out there, you will not make the membership cut my friend. :D

Yes I have heard all about your illuminati plans in jayz's latest album. :omghaha: :omghaha:

The Jews will make you wipe their shoes in the new order my dear friend. :lol:
Don't forget they are the chosen ones in all of this, you atheists are just a means to and end. :chilli:

What the yahoodis don't know is that they are the means to the end- we don't expect them to survive till the fruition of our plan and if they do then they shall subsist as free-men of unbelief afterwards.

What does this got to do with minority population in today's Pakistan? Do I need to remind you migration across the border in 1947? Haven't you read anything about it in your Hindustan studies?

We accomodated both Indian Muslims and Pakistani Hindus after partition. In case of Pakistan you neither wanted Hindus nor any Muslim Muhajir from India.

Meanwhile if there is an order out there, you will not make the membership cut my friend. :D

We don't do orders as such, decentralized org., no head to cut off, splinter groups, sleeper cells. No unified leadership, that's passe- we don't need a pope or a caliph- we work best in a mercenary way.

What the yahoodis don't know is that they are the means to the end- we don't expect them t survive till the fruition of our plan and if they do then they shall subsist as free-men of unbelief afterwards.

I think you are underestimating the yahoodis. :woot:

We don't do orders as such, decentralized org., no head to cut off, splinter groups, sleeper cells. No unified leadership, that's passe- we don't need a pope or a caliph- we work best in a mercenary way.

That explains the heaps of success :rolleyes:, all right as long I can get my own country in the new world order. :cheers:

Oh I very much remember it. Thats exactly what I was referring to. It seemed to me that you had forgotten, not me. non-Muslims in Pakistan were more or less probably around the same % as Muslims in India pre-partition. After partition, difference is we didnt kill off or forcefully make them flee in a systemized manner, unlike you guys.

"What does this have to do with minority population in today's Pak?" Interesting question indeed, what do Pakistan's minorities have to do with Pakistan's treatment of its minorities...

You tell me. you brought it up and I inquired about the charges. Simple enough?

Why assume? You haven't produced one shred of evidence at the report being false. Do you really need a reason as to why the Pakistani anthem or flag isn't respected in Balochistan? Abu brought in the context of Vande Mataram and Indian Muslims and I extended his theory to Pakistanis and their national anthem.

You can't be hypermetriopic, are you? I was asking you for an endorsement! Deny it if it's a hearsay, simple! I remember we had a discussion about it on PDF.

What Abu had brought in had a relevance which I failed to see in your reply to his post. Yeah I couldn't produce an evidence but some is true in your case, barely a news item and that's it. Of course everything has a reason! Some Balochs are not happy because they have difference with establishment similarly there has to be reason behind Karachi schools refusal! They don't have time is not a reason enough for you to equate this with what Abu was saying.

You can't be hypermetriopic, are you? I was asking you for an endorsement! Deny it if it's a hearsay, simple! I remember we had a discussion about it on PDF.

What Abu had brought in had a relevance which I failed to see in your reply to his post. Yeah I couldn't produce an evidence but some is true in your case, barely a news item and that's it. Of course everything has a reason! Some Balochs are not happy because they have difference with establishment similarly there has to be reason behind Karachi schools refusal! They don't have time is not a reason enough for you to equate this with what Abu was saying.

Hyperwutdafaq...? My apologies for any miscommunication but I like the ladies!!! :kiss3:

"Chhota Pakistan" is rickshaw wallah slang for a Muslim locality in India. I don't think anyone can be prosecuted for using it and I've never heard of a legal case about the same.

If you went over the previous comments, you would find the smug assertion that things of such nature(the Vande Mataram controversy) never happen in Pakistan. My comments were to point out such stuff(and far devious things by scale) occur in Pakistan as well.

You cannot say all Muslims in India or around the world are same just as you cannot tell me all Hindus are the same.

You being a shia may not understand, since Shias are largely peaceful and accommodating, tolerant people. I won't go any further since i got banned for two weeks last time I praised Shias too much on here.

Back
Top Bottom