What's new

India:Muslims want curbs on Hindu procession

You being a shia may not understand, since Shias are largely peaceful and accommodating, tolerant people. I won't go any further since i got banned for two weeks last time I praised Shias too much on here.

You know exactly why you were banned; and if you want to avoid it again then quit trolling - as you yourself suggest in your signature

The very reason they can make such request shows their comfort level living in UP/India. Had Hindus made similar request in Pakistan or BD we would have been discussing how few hundred Hindus died and how the people killing them were welcomed with Rose petals.

ALL religious processions must be banned on public roads..I am getting sick of it...in Mumbai there is no place to walk and dis processions !!!!!!!

You being a shia may not understand, since Shias are largely peaceful and accommodating, tolerant people. I won't go any further since i got banned for two weeks last time I praised Shias too much on here.

Similar kind of posts you will find about shia processions too, right here on the forum. So he knows the mindset behind it,as he's been a victim too.

You probably missed that angle.

This is not just about hindu vs muslims.

Its about that we have failed to get muslims back to native culture (I'm not talking about religion).

Until we don't make our society melting pot ,we will have these issues.

:lol: you mean forcefully converting Muslims into Hindus?

but how? which cast they will have ?

The untouchables? or Brahmins?

and by the why doesnt this melting pot melts the hindus instead of muslims?

And this is how you start building a "ghetto" , start to confine yourself to these boundaries not allowing other religious members and the other religious folks will start doing the same you denying you housing in their neighborhood and 20 years down the road some "sachar" will write a report about the "perceived discrimination" of muslims in certain parts of country.

FOR ALL PAKISTANI (who thought INDIAN muslims are on their side) AND INDIANS WHO DOUBT ABOUT LOYALITY OF MUSLIMS , WATCH THIS ..

An Indian Muslim takes on Gen (retd) Pervez Musharraf of Pakistan - YouTube

HAPPY NOW.....:lol:

4ABsON5.jpg

Sad Reality Check.

but how? which cast they will have ?

The untouchables? or Brahmins?

GO EAT SOME ONION , SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR COUNTRY WHERE HINDUS ARE CONVERTED INTO MUSLIMS.....SUCH THAT THEY CONTRIBUTE ONLY 2% IN YOUR COUNTRY .

NEVER AN INDIAN MUSLIM WENT TO PAKISTAN FOR HELP , BUT SEE ALOT PAKISTANI HINDUS ARE COMING TO INDIA FOR HELP.........THIS SHOWS THE MIRROR TO YOU..;)

Just lol at pathetic pakistanis :lol:

:cheesy: ok pathetic shiv

GO EAT SOME ONION , SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR COUNTRY WHERE HINDUS ARE CONVERTED INTO MUSLIMS.....SUCH THAT THEY CONTRIBUTE ONLY 2% IN YOUR COUNTRY .

NEVER AN INDIAN MUSLIM WENT TO PAKISTAN FOR HELP , BUT SEE ALOT PAKISTANI HINDUS ARE COMING TO INDIA FOR HELP.........THIS SHOWS THE MIRROR TO YOU..;)

:laugh: Indian Muslims are busy stopping unruly Hindu procession :P no time for migration yet.

NO but iam sure you have problems in reading ,remove the green glass:omghaha:

BTW we all know which ideology was spread by sword and terror.:yahoo:

larger population , dominant culture ! 15 % would be easy just like there ancestors who were hinduish muslims .

hindu is not a religion its just a culture ,most islamic text refer subcontinent muslims as al hindi.

Back
Top Bottom