What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I post photos of dead rohingya muslims .(who are now classified sub-human and marked for extermination by mynamar.)

Sure if you want to be banned. I only post mere (actual) food btw. See how that runs.

Mua, ha, ha, ha. Filthy Vegan.
07d9143eb9f004b677a61a3f9f805fb7.jpg

I am against cow slaughter. In my place people don't slaughter cow or even female goat. We depend on bulls for beef.

It is mandatory. Present in Quran, I quoted you the verses. Sahih Bukhari, Muslim, and other hadith sources. Slaughter of cows is obligatory on every Muslim male.

We are forbidden to follow other religious customs as well. Vegetarianism is forbidden in Islam. What other religions believe is meaningless to us.

Wow you are not being honest. Across the world Muslim slaughter any cattle they afford like sheep, goat or camel etc. and its not mandatory for Muslims to slaughter cows. I am done with you because you are not being honest.

you do know that food chain starts with sun and plants are the only beings who can create food directly from the sunlight. So it's logical to eat plants than animals.
No it's not. Red meat is more nutritional.
tune socha k i feel ashamed because you have found mistakes in my english haha
abe mera pm hindi bolta hai and i am proud of that.. Hindus language is hindi.. Tumne to use bhi nahi chhoda..urdu bana ke..
Anyways what If We start eating muslims.. In the name of humanity
Will not you protest?
Brother, I wasn't trying to belittle you over your English. I was merely asking you to make it more understandable. I don't write perfect English. I just try to get people to understand what I'm saying.
You're relating Cannibalism to, eating beef? Even I wouldn't expect you to stoop that low. You simply cannot tie a human, to a cow. I don't see you guys giving cows representation in your Government, and building schools for them.
What is then killing kafirs to get 72 virgins and jannat about in Hadiths and Quran. Human sacrifice in form of suicide bombing .
Please post the specific Verse and Surah.
you can eat meat. But dont eat cows.
So, since H&K is a german arms company, all other arms are banned in Germany?

:lol: meanwhile a good number of cows we are buying here in Pakistan have bene brought from India. Just last night my brother visited an animal mandi to buy one and he told us that traders from Punjab have brought Indian cows. We are having a nice cow at Rs70 to 80 thousands
80k? for a cow for meat?

No it's not. Red meat is more nutritional.

Brother, I wasn't trying to belittle you over your English. I was merely asking you to make it more understandable. I don't write perfect English. I just try to get people to understand what I'm saying.
You're relating Cannibalism to, eating beef? Even I wouldn't expect you to stoop that low. You simply cannot tie a human, to a cow. I don't see you guys giving cows representation in your Government, and building schools for them.

Please post the specific Verse and Surah.
Means ? Can we apply the same logic to Islamic countries regarding the cartoon and videos ?

So. since goat/sheep are costly, you insult our religion ? And why so ? Are you saying that it is ok for muslims to insults others since they can not afford money ?

Your Indian Hindus are selling cows for slaughter in Muslim countries so do you think they are not insulting their own religion?

by the way if a cow is god like figure then why you are even milking it. dont want to go into details here but it is also a fact that meat is not forbidden in your religious texts. brahmins really screwed your faith for own benefits just like our mullas are doing

bwahahahahahahahahah oh SHUT UP. you are such a piece of shit knowing nothing even about qurbani .

slaughter of cow is NOT obligatory. any halal animal can be sacrificed people even sacrifice camel .

ignorant goons like you are such irritants

It's useless and futile fighting. Quran says clearly that cattle are food. Scroll up to my previous post.

Read the OP again, and the first 37 pages following. Now re-direct your anger to something which is genuinely wrong.

jisko jo khana hae khane do,,,kya ho gaya ,,,

Kill the mushriqeen (pagans, polytheists, kuffar) where ever you find them."
[Al-Qur'an 9:5]

Q9:5 So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every stratagem of war, but if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them;
Q9:73 Oh Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell…
Q8:12 I give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them
-------------

Killing,genocide of kafirs. Can be called a form of human sacrifice as killing kafirs seems to excite your God.
He was referring to the 72 virgins.

yeh thats the minimal . whereas we have Rs 2 lakh cows as well and more than that as well.

and how many meals can that much meat serve one family? Isnt 2 lakh too expensive for just a ritual?

Your Indian Hindus are selling cows for slaughter in Muslim countries so do you think they are not insulting their own religion?

by the way if a cow is god like figure then why you are even milking it. dont want to go into details here but it is also a fact that meat is not forbidden in your religious texts. brahmins really screwed your faith for own benefits just like our mullas are doing
Yes they are. that is why we want a ban on it. Since cows are giving us milk, we treat it as az holy animal. But unfortunately some selective seculars are abusing our religion in the name of secularism. It is just like some muslims consume alcohol which is haram in islam. Some muslims become bankers etc. That is why I said we need a ban.

and how many meals can that much meat serve one family? Isnt 2 lakh too expensive for just a ritual?
Dont you think a goat is cheaper than that ?

It's useless and futile fighting. Quran says clearly that cattle are food. Scroll up to my previous post.

Read the OP again, and the first 37 pages following. Now re-direct your anger to something which is genuinely wrong.
You claimed COW is mandatory which IS NOT. You claimed it is said in Quran which is NOT

dont tell lies through your teeth.

Yes they are. that is why we want a ban on it. Since cows are giving us milk, we treat it as az holy animal. But unfortunately some selective seculars are abusing our religion in the name of secularism. It is just like some muslims consume alcohol which is haram in islam. Some muslims become bankers etc. That is why I said we need a ban.

Dont you think a goat is cheaper than that ?

of course goat has to be cheaper. SIZE BRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom