What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
You both + Indrani dude are working on some shitty agenda. Please dont spread hatred

You are working for killing of animals and destruction of environment. Stop the cruel practices and return to being a human being.

If i lived in India i would avoid sacrificing a cow on Eid knowing people living in my locality are sensitive to it and have a God like stature for that animal....saying this i am glad we got a separate country for ourselves!

If i lived in India i would avoid sacrificing a cow on Eid knowing people living in my locality are sensitive to it and have a God like stature for that animal....saying this i am glad we got a separate country for ourselves!

Sensible.

:DI am in favor of making world veggie.....
@Razia Sultana dear your views.....
You are seeking views of a wrong person, I am a non vegetarian and have no plans to turn vegetrian despite my counting calories. As regards to the title of the thread, I assume cow slaughter is already banned in many states in India. Also, its considered too low to buy beef in India. Only those who cant afford goat meat, eat beef. In my opinion, export of beef is a good business prospects for India as India has the largest cattle population in the world. Save the holy cows for the sentiment of our hindu friends but sorry I have nothing to offer to my jain friends.

What will you say to a person living in a desert or tundra region? They do not have plants to eat. How are they meant to survive then?

We do have canine teeth. If all people started having satvic guna then the world itself will end. All people are not meant to be saints.

In that case don't live in such regions. plain and simple! I asked a Jain monk what he would do if he had to live in a region devoid of vegetation, would he eat meat? he answered he would prefer to die. I would say that in extreme cases where your survival is at stake, you can make an exception and eat meat but then take appropriate measures to avoid eating again.
our teeth are not like that of carnivorous animals. there is a difference. meat eating animals have very sharp teeth. we do not. And no the world will not end if every body started eating satvic food. the world is big enough. population should be kept in control and we should make use of science and technology to grow food in areas where it is difficult to grow food. I heard that the Israelis are good in such agricultural tech. BTW every body is meant to be saints. the only difference is that people choose not to.

India IS a secular country & will always remain one

In your dreams India is a secular country with 0.5 million temples under govt administration.

In that case don't live in such regions. plain and simple! I asked a Jain monk what he would do if he had to live in a region devoid of vegetation, would he eat meat? he answered he would prefer to die. I would say that in extreme cases where your survival is at stake, you can make an exception and eat meat but then take appropriate measures to avoid eating again.
our teeth are not like that of carnivorous animals. there is a difference. meat eating animals have very sharp teeth. we do not. And no the world will not end if every body started eating satvic food. the world is big enough. population should be kept in control and we should make use of science and technology to grow food in areas where it is difficult to grow food. I heard that the Israelis are good in such agricultural tech. BTW every body is meant to be saints. the only difference is that people choose not to.

Sorry, that is not how the world is made up of. There are people evolved for living in harsh circumstances like the Inuit and even the people on Himalayas. We do not choose where we are born and brought up and not every one can be born in tropical zone.

We have canine teeth though obviously not like animals since we do not use our teeth to hunt and kill. Just to tear.

World will end if everyone became saints because that will end all conflicts and all impulses for evolution. It will be like the time of Satyuga. Remember we are in Kaliyuga for a purpose and it is meant to be.

This is interesting the world has gone forward but Indians are so backward. Many of the cases ancient India was better than now. Racism in India is increasing day by day. Those Muslims converted to Islam in the hope of a better future are not any better in modern India.

Though I support meat consuming, but find this cow slaughtering inhuman in the name of religion.

Giriraj Kishore, a senior Viswa Hindu Parishad (VHP) leader proclaimed: “The life of a cow is more precious than that of a human being.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom