What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 106635

Various scientist have thought about it and its clear the human body has evolved to consume red meat

Well meat eating is not entirely wrong. What is a man living in Tundra region supposed to eat if not flesh? So canines were necessary for survival. Now you have abundant of food choices, so time to evolve.

Yes its nice to have muslim friends in a Hindu majority nation.

Go to pakistan and try and celebrate Diwali or Holi, or try the middle east. LOL.
Again.....why bringing pakistan here. Despite knowing that no minority is safe there....even shia muslims

Im a practicing hindu myself !

What do you practice ? and why ? ........ don't answer me. just ask this question to yourself and give a honest answer. And when you think you do not have an answer, go seek it. That will make you a practising hindu.

No my sentiment is stop eating cows as it is sacred for me and is not mandatory for others. I repeat, its not mandatory for them to sacrifice cow. But my sentiments will definitely be hurt because of this. After this if you say that no my sentiment should go to hell and they can eat cows and we have to appease them for the fear of Pakistan 2, then I am sorry to say that you are selective secular. Not only that you are coward.
huh? I will say again let them eat whatever they can.... Pork is prohibited in Islam but they dont go mad on stopping people to eat it. Even if they go, nobody gives a damn about them.. see secularism at work.. :)

yes..but its not fair to generalize a particular category,just kick the bad and traitor ones...
.Those who disrespect the sentimence of religious minorities and discriminate citizens on the basis of religion are Talibanic...
All the people from that one category are hurting my religious sentiments. What about that ?

CLearly u dont have guts to say that on their face....unki biryani tapkaye jao bas :P

What do you mean I do not have the guts to say so to their face? I say that to everyone. They themselves say it too. They also come to eat biryani in my house considering I have many Muslim relatives.

Again.....why bringing pakistan here. Despite knowing that no minority is safe there....even shia muslims

Then why not try Saudi Arabia for your Diwali and Holi?

Because Pakistan is NOTHING but another INDIA full of Muslims. That is why.

If you still do not understand, there is no point in wasting time with you.

huh? I will say again let them eat whatever they can.... Pork is prohibited in Islam but they dont go mad on stopping people to eat it. Even if they go, nobody gives a damn about them.. see secularism at work.. :)
You did not get it I believe. Pork is prohibited. Ok . So go and forcefully fed a muslim a pork chop and see what happens . And please say this also to them if you have guts. Let us draw any type of cartoon on their prophet. YOu can not say that. it is because you are selective secular. Also you are a coward.

They do not consider pork holy. We consider cows holy. Maybe for you holy = unholy. Others have common sense.

Because Pakistan is NOTHING but another INDIA full of Muslims. That is why.

If you still do not understand, there is no point in wasting time with you.
he will not. he is selective secular.

You did not get it I believe. Pork is prohibited. Ok . So go and forcefully fed a muslim a pork chop and see what happens . And please say this also to them if you have guts. Let us draw any type of cartoon on their prophet. YOu can not say that. it is because you are selective secular. Also you are a coward.
Do muslim forcibly feed us beef?

Plants are alive , and they are live because they get happy due to sunlight so lets throw that argument out for becoming a vegan, and they help with oxygen production

Where as the cow is just eating stuff all day , which is why the term
"STOP eating like a cow" became popular

Or the term "You look like a cow"

I am against killing of Plants

Check this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom