What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did bro. Could not find anything in Srimad Bhagvad Gita which prohibits the consumption of beef or even the consumption of meat.
Then read again.

Look . All I am saying is that my family worships cow. Now we get offended if someone slaughter cows. Where is the respect of my sentiments /

The same rights that you holler about in non-Muslim countries. Right to religious and cultural sentiments.

But you not understanding intentionally is natural.
i don't tell people not eat pork or i don't say let do azan on loud speakers… we all have to make sacrifices to live together peacefully.

what right?? some one eating beef offends you??
but my friend offending somebody isn't against the law…. its wrong but legal.
Can you say the same thing about those people who killed the cartoonist because of a cartoon ?

Its not a book its a paper with islamic verses. Then ?

Read it . you will find.

So ? That is why I was saying it should be banned .
If hindus can eat mutton-chicken then what's wrong in eating beef bro?

Cultural reasons as well as its vitality to our environment. Plus to remain human and not turn into a psycho.

I get offended. My family get offended. we worship cows. so people must respect my sentiment ?

yeah i can…the guys who made the cartoons are bastards but they broke no law of their country.
Why they are bastards ? The people who are eating cows are insulting my religious feelings . So what do you call them ?

Then read again.

Look . All I am saying is that my family worships cow. Now we get offended if someone slaughter cows. Where is the respect of my sentiments /

We Hindus need to learn scripture. Satsangh is equally important to love for God. Knowing the word of God makes you a good Hindu, not just emulating what your neighbor as a Hindu does. We have become a remote control religion by just doing what everybody else does and not verifying for ourselves what our religion requires of us :undecided:

So you all should read this @mujahidind

Shariqattari said: ↑
You are underestimating RSS, Bajrang Dall. This is not fair.
RSS and BD will scare Muslims with their dandas and chaddis .

We already bought hundreds of cows in our areas for Bakri-EiD. No one questioned us even though its against State law

@Mujahidind Since you are not a chiller no sandhurst road but it is either arther road,yerwada or an unmarked grave for u.
tera toh naam badal ne ki bhi zaroorat nahi padegi;)

Ps; I love beef, just had a nice seekh paratha,keema gotala andchawal salan marke at al rahamani.I m sure u know the place.
:D:buba_phone:

Source: Owaisi booked for holding rally without permission | Page 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom