What's new

India: Muslim Woman Converts to Hinduism to Marry a Hindu who Kills Her After a Fight

Many young muslim(desi) girls get attracted to alternative lifestyles for some years and those guys who pick them up usually pose as agnostics/atheists/communists which they are obviously not. I have seen many such cases specially, in the US. In most cases , these relationships don't last long as reality steps in.

Many young muslim(desi) girls get attracted to alternative lifestyles for some years and those guys who pick them up usually pose as agnostics/atheists/communists which they are obviously not. I have seen many such cases specially, in the US. In most cases , these relationships don't last long as reality steps in.

Yup..These stupid girls want to experience alternate lifestyle to Islam and think love will conquer all..

Reality sets in pretty quick the boy she thought was going to be her everything turns out to be something else.

Also , the biggest reason these girls start to regret their decision is because they later realize how far away from islam they have become by commiting all those sins. Unfortunately, their way back is not so easy and without consequences.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW. You just post picture of a Random couple and claim they were murdered and that one of them was a muslim.

This is RUMOR, not News.
So when so many Muslims got lynched and killed over rumours that they were selling or eating beef, yall claimed that was real news (it’s already been exposed that they weren’t), but when it’s something to do with Hindus it’s all rumours and nothings is true. Hm

So when so many Muslims got lynched and killed over rumours that they were selling or eating beef, yall claimed that was real news (it’s already been exposed that they weren’t), but when it’s something to do with Hindus it’s all rumours and nothings is true. Hm

Can you show me ONE instance where muslim was lyched over a rumour of selling or eating beef ?

what a sad end of love story . it seems we sometime failed to understand what really love is .

Can you show me ONE instance where muslim was lyched over a rumour of selling or eating beef ?
0:00-4:00 explains

theres a lot more which I cba to find right now, police usually don’t give a shit and label it as road rage etc.

0:00-4:00 explains

theres a lot more which I cba to find right now, police usually don’t give a shit and label it as road rage etc.

LOL. DOn't give me Propaganda videos or Opinions.

Just give me ONE SOLID NEWS EVIDENCE of your claim. That is all. JUST ONE.

LOL. DOn't give me Propaganda videos or Opinions.

Just give me ONE SOLID NEWS EVIDENCE of your claim. That is all. JUST ONE.
So anything not Indian is propaganda?? The first guy who was lynched is confirmed that he ate lamb mince and not beef, and was killed over that By a mere rumour that he ate beef. Nothing there is opinions, it’s all straight facts with evidence, go watch the videos then answer, since you clearly didn’t,

So you are talking about Mohammad Akhlaq.

Here is the Forensic Report of the Meat he ate.

Dadri lynching: Fresh forensic report says meat in Akhlaq's freezer was beef, not mutton

This is a classic case about how Propaganda turn Lies into "truth".
Great you got me a indian propaganda page and tell me to get real news 😂🤣🤣. There’s a lot more cases if you want I can find them. Secondly so lynching and killing human beings over the basis of them eating beef is fine? Especially for a country who claim to be the “largest democracy on earth”

Nope. I countered YOUR Propaganda by providing evidence of Forensic Report by a Accredited Government Lab.

If you can find any ONE authentic cases DO IT. That way you can SOME evidence to back your claims.

Also that man was Lynched by the owner of the Calf for KILLING a Calf that belonged to someone else. A Multiple crime of Theft and Slaughter of Cow. And there were Eye witness to this crime.

Its called Vigilante justice and it happens when Cops do not protect Valuable Livestock from criminals and predators.
Fucking hell you really can’t argue with blind people, he got lynched due to being rumoured for eating beef, now some random eye witnesses state he “stole“ something to cover up the bs, especially since these people who lynch are defended by BJP ministers why would anyone even want to testify against them. please don’t tell me you believe rubbish like that. On second thought never mind I wouldn’t even be surprised.
anyways whatever it may be in your eyes, the LAW should handle it, you can’t just go around killing someone and call it justice.

Back
Top Bottom