What's new

India mulling withdrawal of Army from KASHMIR !

And then watch the insurgency blow up again, cycle repeats

Seriously don't understand how Indians ever think they'll be able to pacify J&K, it's like when Pakistan says the same for FATA

It's a joke

No, in 1989, and the 1990s, there was no border fence between India and Pakistan.

As I said previously, everywhere in the world, the general populace will never prefer or support coexisting with active-duty military personnel. Also, this will help to alter perceptions about India and foster a favorable environment.

The average Kashmiri does not want to join Pakistan; all he wants is to live in peace, free from outside interference, as the presence of an army typically disrupts their daily lives. it will make lots of different.

Being Indian, I'm pleased with the news's positive development. You must be as pleased as I am that Kashmiris are seen to be kind.

We already know about it.

Help us out here by asking your government to refrain from bringing the 370A removal to the UN and to constantly beg for the status to be restored. As that was our internal matter, as you mentioned,

Most South Asian nations, and other including China, Russia, and most significantly, Pakistan, are dealing with the same problem in their homes when it comes to holding by force. However, as some issues are not recognized as disputed by the UN, countries are free to take any measures necessary to maintain control over the disputed territory between the country and the local population.

And come-up with only one line - Not in UN disputed list..... :hitwall:....................It's like a UN is GOD for them, but actually it's just a F****ng organization with zero value. only 5 country have power to decide about rest of the world, but who cares, specially country like India, china etc.
Why would we give you any grace , over your own fuckups?? You brought Kashmir to UN, then publicly 'enslaved' Kashmir by revoking their 'special status' and thus earned ridicule from the civilized world. We would continue to mention it as it is bad optics for you.

No, in 1989, and the 1990s, there was no border fence between India and Pakistan.

As I said previously, everywhere in the world, the general populace will never prefer or support coexisting with active-duty military personnel. Also, this will help to alter perceptions about India and foster a favorable environment.

The average Kashmiri does not want to join Pakistan; all he wants is to live in peace, free from outside interference, as the presence of an army typically disrupts their daily lives. it will make lots of different.

Being Indian, I'm pleased with the news's positive development. You must be as pleased as I am that Kashmiris are seen to be kind.

Ik IOK doesn't want to be with Pakistan, but it doesn't want to be with India either

Again, this region is your FATA, it wants nobody, it wants to be left alone

Maybe if you knew more people from IOK you'd actually realise this

Ik IOK doesn't want to be with Pakistan, but it doesn't want to be with India either

Again, this region is your FATA, it wants nobody, it wants to be left alone

Maybe if you knew more people from IOK you'd actually realise this

If you asked then people of Indian and pakistani held kashmir including GB, they will vote for a separate country.

But they have no choice and forced being live with either india or pakistan

LOL! you keep reading Bhushan, wire, quint, syema, arfa and those cheap article producers funded by Soros and Omediars. The best part is, you read these guys (no one in India gives a F*CK about these articles) and we are doing our work on getting business and arms.

Reading, what are they doing or saying apart from just showing what's happening in India

Indians hate each other more then I hate you🤣🤣😂😂

That's the point,, your making up this bullshit propaganda of how Kashmir is Integrated with India, when the reality is everyone is waking up to the mass toxic hate inside India and Kashmiri themselves wouldn't tolerate Hindus because it hasn't worked anywhere else in India

If you asked then people of Indian and pakistani held kashmir including GB, they will vote for a separate country.

No they won't

It will be first choice Pakistan
Second choice complete independence

Reading, what are they doing or saying apart from just showing what's happening in India

Indians hate each other more then I hate you🤣🤣😂😂

That's the point,, your making up this bullshit propaganda of how Kashmir is Integrated with India, when the reality is everyone is waking up to the mass toxic hate inside India and Kashmiri themselves wouldn't tolerate Hindus because it hasn't worked anywhere else in India

No they won't

It will be first choice Pakistan
Second choice complete independence
We always have a few lakhs in population over a billion who are sold out to not friendly powers. these power give them space, and amplify their voice, unfortunately, they are outside of India. So waste of resources on already fired bullets.

We always have a few lakhs in population over a billion who are sold out to not friendly powers. these power give them space, and amplify their voice, unfortunately, they are outside of India. So waste of resources on already fired bullets.

No man, stop lying, this bullshit madness MUST STOP

You are Hindu, your of less value then a dog to me, I don't say this to insult you, I need to explain how much I hate you

But this is exactly how much Indian Hindus and Indian Muslims hate each other

Don't tell me this shit about a few lakhs,

And Kashmiri themselves have the internet, they can see social media, they can see the hatred, they can see what's happening

Indian Hindus and Indian Muslims are stocking weapons, swords, knives for the civil war coming to India

At the moment your getting stabbings and lynchings and burnings but this will increase

Hindidutiwadiwadi hindiduthiwad

No man, stop lying, this bullshit madness MUST STOP

You are Hindu, your of less value then a dog to me, I don't say this to insult you, I need to explain how much I hate you

But this is exactly how much Indian Hindus and Indian Muslims hate each other

Don't tell me this shit about a few lakhs,

And Kashmiri themselves have the internet, they can see social media, they can see the hatred, they can see what's happening

Indian Hindus and Indian Muslims are stocking weapons, swords, knives for the civil war coming to India

At the moment your getting stabbings and lynchings and burnings but this will increase
You need to decide your origins. No one came from Md Kasim as told in some history books. People who could not bear the might of sword converted, who absorbed and retaliated are still sanatani and owns culture and legacy of 5000+ years. So start showing who you are not what your history book says.

Even in Arab world, people are called "hindi"

You need to decide your origins. No one came from Md Kasim as told in some history books. People who could not bear the might of sword converted, who absorbed and retaliated are still sanatani and owns culture and legacy of 5000+ years. So start showing who you are not what your history book says.

Even in Arab world, people are called "hindi"

Yaar we are Muslims

If our ancestors were pagans in the past, who the fcuk cares

That just makes me hate you more🤣🤣

This enmity is why India was torn apart in 1947, it's why India will be torn apart again

Jinnah UNDERSTOOD, he foresaw this

GB defo wouldn't

AJK would probably have a sizeable minority who want independence but most would also opt to stick with Pakistan (granted, with the way things currently are, that could change in a few years)

IOK is the only one that wants any sort of separation, better comparison is with FATA

And then watch the insurgency blow up again, cycle repeats

Seriously don't understand how Indians ever think they'll be able to pacify J&K, it's like when Pakistan says the same for FATA

It's a joke
Don't be so sure, Kashmiris and their leadership sold their cause to the devil on more than one occasion...

And people of FATA and Kashmir have a very different genetic make up...

Abolition of article 370 did wonders.
Nope … People of J&K just realized… zaleel hona hay par $100 ka theek heh ya unke saath jana hay jo $300 ka aur mulk ki Ami Appa eek karwa kar bhetay hain aur ub apni janta ke hathoo subha shaam zaleel hutay hain is dar sey songs bhi ub hamaray liye jari nahi kartay ganta hamain azaad karwana hay

Kashmir ke loog chinta word use he nahi kartay 😆😆😆😆

Props to the Indian army.

Focusing on security matters at hand can do wonders. The Pakistan army should learn how to deal with militancy and terror rather than focusing on political affairs or army ran businesses. No more giving these tribal jahils an easy hand. We need to implement same measures in waziristan and balochistan

Back
Top Bottom