What's new

India moves second 'BrahMos' regiment towards the Pakistani border.

It's a hard fact - Brahmos is not a respectable weapon as a CM. Some genius 10 years ago decided they can bypass the MTCR and buy an anti-ship missile and convert it into a full blow Cruise Missile and increase range and increase accuracy...

This has has not happened.

What are you talking about? MTCR applies to all kinds of missiles.

The whole logic just crashed on the villagers of jealouspur!

It's a hard fact - Brahmos is not a respectable weapon as a CM. Some genius 10 years ago decided they can bypass the MTCR and buy an anti-ship missile and convert it into a full blow Cruise Missile and increase range and increase accuracy...

What you are saying is pure BS...b/w it is a hard fact that you are an Admin and thus owe a lot when it comes to maintain the decorum of the forum...

Seriously,and you are an admin on top of that.And by saying its a hard fact it does not becomes one.So please prove it and please do some research before blabbering sh!t.

India moves second 'BrahMos' regiment towards the Pakistani border : the reason why india is more obsessed of Brahmos is currently Pakisthan at present doesnt have any system (AAD) which can effectively stop Brahmos :)

I doubt effectiveness of BrahMos in land combat due to it's limited range, its a excellent anti ship missile no doubt. We should invest more in MLRS like Smerch the raw firepower that they are capable can decimate enemy formation.
Even in gulf war the most effective weapon was not a tank or artillery but MLRS.

I doubt effectiveness of BrahMos in land combat due to it's limited range, its a excellent anti ship missile no doubt. We should invest more in MLRS like Smerch the raw firepower that they are capable can decimate enemy formation.
Even in gulf war the most effective weapon was not a tank or artillery but MLRS.
I partly disagree with you, Brahmos if used to take out tactical assets can be a very effective strategy.. it will act more of a strike weapon rather than a defensive weapon..

despite your opinion, brahmos is game changer in the region because of its speed and accuracy... as far as conversion there are quite a few examples that you might term sucessfull like the spada 2000 from AIM 9M

People should look at the source of the article first.

Nowhere i am able to find other sources

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

How much more accuracy would one want?

This is an old video and many are of the opinion that none of them really hit and thats why there was a lot of cuts in the video. I want to see one shot where it hits so accurately end to end. They could have put a missile cam while investing in making these videos? Why didn't they?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom