What's new

India: Meet the 'Internet Hindus'

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have no right to post picture of hindu god, Internet Mulley. If I post cartoon of your Mohamed with suicide bomb jacket on then your *** will be burn forever. Be remain in your Aukaat and don't blame if more blasphemy be coming on your way then.

WHERE IS EVERYONE????

The fact is that there are low life trolls on both the sides who go on polluting forums and sites.It would be unfair to judge the community as a whole on the basis of these s c u m b a g s.

I can tell you with complete honesty that the only Indians that I completely hate are the ones on this forum. Other than that, most Indian people that I've interacted with don't behave this way.

Oy Fazlu, Faizahmed, Fateh71, and Roybot who think Indian don't hate Muslim show yourself

Hindu on Internet all the sudden become "Internet Hindu" ?
Oh wait, how about "Internet Muslim", "Internet Christian", "Internet Buddhist" etc. Don't forget "Internet Atheist".
This thread is a waste.
:rofl: :rofl:

I can tell you with complete honesty that the only Indians that I completely hate are the ones on this forum. Other than that, most Indian people that I've interacted with don't behave this way.
Dude, if you try to interact with everyone in a more calm manner, you would realise that most Indians think of Pakistanis as no different from us............
For that I reccomend you change your motto,
Calm like a bomb
:lol:

Call for divine help from your Allah, Internet Muslim.

Hey you don't bring religious figures in here, I could as well...

Besides, I'll leave this guy to Fazlu, a Indian Muslim.. If he's online

About what? Was it really necessary for that Kalmuha to post that picture of Hindu God?

Why is it offensive to you guys?? I thought you could look at your Gods??

Does that reality include Jodaa dancing in front of Akhbar, because that is what history has taught me.

WOW, History teaches you Mujra.We here were taught some serious stuff.

To be honest I know some good Indian people and they don't indulge in the crap that you do on a day to day basis.

No, you are not being honest.

I give you troll replies to troll posts, but that does not mean I don't respect my Indian friends.
You have some sort of vendetta against Muslims/Pakistanis?

What else would it mean?

Good for you. Keep it up and we will make your next ten generations miserable, just like how you are today.

That sums up what you actually feel.Do I need to say more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom