What's new

India: Meet the 'Internet Hindus'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians are trying to pull the classic "switch around" and make themselves appear as the victims.

The fact of the matter is that the OP article has pretty much illustrasted 99.9 % of the Indian mind set on this forum.

Demonize Pakistanis on their own forum as much as you like, but there is nothing funnier than the truth.

I've had a good laugh after reading the article. I hope some of you guys reflect on your behavior.

To the internet Hindus: I hope you guys have a good night.

Conflicts with Pakistan has nothing to do with religion you guys follow. If you think your religion will work against Indians then you are to blame yourself if Indians attack both, i.e. you and your religion. You have the duty to protect the sanity of your beloved religion by not using it for your strategic and national interest.

What that Indian Hindu lady has said is mere her frustration of a typical loser who is been exposed and called out by Indians for doing easy scams; she was doing by lobbying for political parties.

Hey you don't bring religious figures in here, I could as well...

Besides, I'll leave this guy to Fazlu, a Indian Muslim.. If he's online

You could have quoted that Bangladeshi mullah who posted cartoon of my God, first.

Hello indian hindus on PDF ... :waves:

THE INTERNET HINDU:

o8dxte.jpg

haha that is so funny pic but i doubt they wear clothes like these while posting on internet...

The amount of hatred towards Hindus , hindu history and hindu gods on this thread has absolutely sickened me . These people are worse if not as bad as those internet hindus that gave me a hard time .Sick Sick Sick :sick:

LMAO Indians ki paat gey. Salay pagal ho ray hain.

Zabaan pe lagaam rakh , gaali humein bhi deni aati hain munnay .

The amount of hatred towards Hindus , hindu history and hindu gods on this thread has absolutely sickened me . These people are worse if not as bad as those internet hindus that gave me a hard time .Sick Sick Sick :sick:

Who said anything about Hindu Gods??

I agree with the article. The number of 'hindutva' type comment on ToI and rediff is astonishingly high.
They all say the same thing, and near mirror image of their jihadi counterpart they love to hate. Only if they could see the irony.

I also think most secular and liberal people have not really engaged these guys properly. This is a fight of memes, just labelling them 'communal' does not help.

Nobody cares Internet Hindu. Your propaganda finds no refuge here. Bharat Rak shak might welcome you with open arms.

Kaka gal kar fey.

Who said anything about Hindu Gods??

That Bangladeshi posted that photo of hindu god dressed in god knows what . That is not how our gods are . You being a muslim should know .

The hatred towards hindus in general on this thread is appalling not just the gods .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom