What's new

India: Meet the 'Internet Hindus'

Status
Not open for further replies.
2010 article is resurrected for obvious reasons.. Congress ploys have started.. Fear mongering as the elections get closer.. Pakistanis having field day because of some low level Indian politics..

The internet jihaids are very active on this forum and particularly on this thread .

lol thts a angry internet hindu...

2z8nt01.jpg

jokin

The article wasn't made by an Indian so I don't know what you're barking about :blah:

That photo is offensive for some hindus just like the satanic verses is offensive for muslims although written by a man who used to call himself a muslim. How would you feel if i copy paste the Satanic verses here . You need to start respecting other people's religion as well before you start pointing fingers at others .

Internet Hindus' are 'Internet jihadis' by definition of jihad!

Nopes, you are wrong.. no one else is interested in any Jihad apart from you guys.. Your folks are doing it world over.. Where as Intenet Hindus numbering 20000 remains in Indian political domain. No threat, no violence but nationalists and against Congress corruption and that's their pain..

Btw, the guy who wrote the article in 2010 is a Congress supporting Indian Muslim.. The article came into light to attack BJP and its supporters..

Oy Fazlu, Faizahmed, Fateh71, and Roybot who think Indian don't hate Muslim show yourself

Hate mongers exist in every country may it be Hindus In India against the Muslims or Muslims in Pakistan in against Hindus ,,,, thats the reason they are called extremists ,,, but it doesn't make a big number here in India as either this extrimists are neglected or not allowed to represent a major community comprising the civil society.

But the biggest dumb F**K IS The one who never visited India in his life time and generalises all the Indian hindus As anti-muslims .

Btw, the guy who wrote the article in 2010 is a Congress supporting Indian Muslim.. The article came into light to attack BJP and its supporters..

He writes for Tehelka, enough said, he is not Hindu not Muslim, he is a congressi ball licker thats what he is.

Nopes, you are wrong.. no one else is interested in any Jihad apart from you guys.. Your folks are doing it world over.. Where as Intenet Hindus numbering 20000 remains in Indian political domain. No threat, no violence but nationalists and against Congress corruption and that's their pain..

I don't agree with you entirely , a lot of the comments made by these internet hindus are despicable to say the least and rabidly anti muslim .they hate anyone who is a muslim , be it an Arab , Iranian , turk or anyone even if we don't have any issues with those people . Frankly atleast to me they are an embarassment and I too have been attacked by some this forum .

But it is obvious after seeing this thread that internet jihadis are no less or probably even worse and some in our immidiate neighbourhood are its flag bearers .

Internet Hindus- Hmm interesting-

Who am I dealing with ? An angry 'internet jihadi' ? Please forgive me for voicing my opinion . Don't kill me please .

capt.bb53b30e82e34d6b87ae51d853725e46.india_kashmir_protest_rmx105.jpg

Jokin

Say Hi to-

extremists.jpg

I don't agree with you entirely , a lot of the comments made by these internet hindus are despicable to say the least and rabidly anti muslim .they hate anyone who is a muslim , be it an Arab , Iranian , turk or anyone even if we don't have any issues with those people . Frankly atleast to me they are an embarassment and I too have been attacked by some this forum .

But it is obvious after seeing this thread that internet jihadis are no less or probably even worse and some in our immidiate neighbourhood are its flag bearers .

Where did you read their comments? How do you identify one? In a debate on PDF, people usually resorts to some stupidity.. That does not mean anything..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom