What's new

India: Meet the 'Internet Hindus'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hum tera jaise jahil nahi hai

anna-hazare.jpg

Naagaraaju-3.jpg

Peaceful gathering.. What's wrong with it?

Important point is - Nobody is blowing itself off..

Bala Saheb Thackeray scares a lot of Pakistanis even at this age.. :lol:

You guys are all being dumb. All you Internet Hindus, Internet Muslims, Internet Pakistanis and Internet Indians on this thread.

Monkeys... Just about to post same pic but then thought that Indians call me gay

it should be of no concern what they will call you- they are only good at that-

Hi- internet hindus- i'll leave you to what you do best-

69baee3a_6b52_4bfc_baae_3e4290b2c50c_Even_more_Pictures_D-s300x169-201983-580.gif

Peaceful gathering.. What's wrong with it?

Important point is - Nobody is blowing itself off..

Bala Saheb Thackeray scares a lot of Pakistanis even at this age.. :lol:

I don't find this old FA*T SCARY, I do find him Abnoxious and Disgusting,

The scary thing is that these "Internet Hindus" or fascists as I like to call them are gaining enough influence to change Indian laws.
It seems like Indian society is turning towards fascism and this can only mean bad news for all the minorities in India.

Hopefully Indian liberals can counter these fascist or India will become a Brahman state.

If you have not noticed, that picture was published with this article by an Indian in an Indian website. I just posted the picture along with the article. And how is the other stuff relevant?

I forgot to add, the link to the article on the web, just added it, you can find it in that post:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/189712-india-meet-internet-hindus.html#post3095853
here is the link again for your convenience:
Meet the Internet Hindus

My dear brother,

We cannot insult someones religion because we will would never tolerate if someone insulted our Beloved Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم in retaliation... What you did by posting that cartoon was uncalled for regardless of the source .. Hope you understand

this is how it all starts....they always try to bring in Hindu gods when it is not necessary....was it at all necessary to post the picture of hindu god ?????

shame on you guys....if there are internet Hindus it is just because of internet muslims...I said it..period..

read my previous post

The scary thing is that these "Internet Hindus" or fascists as I like to call them are gaining enough influence to change Indian laws.
It seems like Indian society is turning towards fascism and this can only mean bad news for all the minorities in India.

Hopefully Indian liberals can counter these fascist or India will become a Brahman state.

Lol!! Watch out theres gonna be a hindu Hitler or Mussolini too ...its bad news for the entire world..we are eveil has it is iamgine what eveil things we can do once our nation has turned to a eviel "Brahman State" :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom