What's new

India: Meet the 'Internet Hindus'

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scary thing is that these "Internet Hindus" or fascists as I like to call them are gaining enough influence to change Indian laws.
It seems like Indian society is turning towards fascism and this can only mean bad news for all the minorities in India.

Hopefully Indian liberals can counter these fascist or India will become a Brahman state.

What brahmin state ? You have no idea what you are talking about do you ? Fanatics Hindus in India come from all castes , not just Brahmins . The same way as liberals in india come from all castes .Stop following Zaid Hamid blindly .

Lol!! Watch out theres gonna be a hindu Hitler or Mussolini too ...its bad news for the entire world..we are eveil has it is iamgine what eveil things we can do once our nation has turned to a eviel "Brahman State" :woot:

Keep dreaming, no bharti can ever think of taking my beef away from me and the rest of the world.
These fascist are only a problem in India, they think because they are loud and obnoxious that they can force the government to change the laws.
I feel bad for the minorities in India, they already have to face jail time for simply eating beef but pretty soon they will be targeted for even speaking their mind.

What brahmin state ? You have no idea what you are talking about do you ? Fanatics Hindus in India come from all castes , not just Brahmins . The same way as liberals in india come from all castes .Stop following Zaid Hamid blindly .

So you think Brahmins will be fine with their organizational being run by a lower cast?
C'mon man lets face reality, any conservative Hindu movement is basically a Brahman movement, the rest of the people are merely peons of the Brahmans.

Remember, conservative Hindu tradition say that Brahmans are even allowed to kill an untouchable for no reason at all.
So these "internet Hindus" present a real threat to minorities and the untouchables.

Keep dreaming, no bharti can ever think of taking my beef away from me and the rest of the world.
These fascist are only a problem in India, they think because they are loud and obnoxious that they can force the government to change the laws.
I feel bad for the minorities in India, they already have to face jail time for simply eating beef but pretty soon they will be targeted for even speaking their mind.

I feel bad for the minorities in Pakistan, because they are extinct.

You had no reply to my comment so you did the troll thing and brought in Pakistan.
how very Internet Hindu of you :lol:

If he is internet Hindu, he has all the rights to think about hindus in Pakistan and anywhere else.. So accept his views if you consider him one..

Lol... luks like i was escaping the law all these years :woot: You have a super intellect. Anyhow you cant or anybody else cant stop "The Rise Of the Brahmans...The Evil Brahmans". Be afraid be very afraid. :lol:

If he is internet Hindu, he has all the rights to think about hindus in Pakistan and anywhere else.. So accept his views if you consider him one..

That's nice and all but the topic is "Internet Hindus"
and no about Pakistan or martians or Thanos.
The biggest give away about internet Hindus is that they cannot keep the topic and instead they troll and bring Pakistan or other non related topics to the mix. Anything to keep from discussing the actual topic.
You can't reason with fascists for exactly this reason.

Lol... luks like i was escaping the law all these years :woot: You have a super intellect. Anyhow you cant or anybody else cant stop "The Rise Of the Brahmans...The Evil Brahmans". Be afraid be very afraid. :lol:

I's as afraid of Brahmans as I am of Mugabe.
Both of them don't represent a threat to me, but I do feel for their victims.

You had no reply to my comment so you did the troll thing and brought in Pakistan.
how very Internet Hindu of you :lol:

Thanks, but I am not a Hindu (can non-Hindus qualify to be Internet Hindus? if yes, then cool). But yeah, I do feel bad for minorities in Pakistan, because they have been wiped out systematically with the use of rape of their women.

^^
you're pretty uncivilized so yes, you do qualify as an internet Hindu :D

That's nice and all but the topic is "Internet Hindus"
and no about Pakistan or martians or Thanos.
The biggest give away about internet Hindus is that they cannot keep the topic and instead they troll and bring Pakistan or other non related topics to the mix. Anything to keep from discussing the actual topic.
You can't reason with fascists for exactly this reason.

I's as afraid of Brahmans as I am of Mugabe.
Both of them don't represent a threat to me, but I do feel for their victims.

Hehehe mate if he is an internet hindu, he will obviously be worried about the hindus in Pakistan because of all the high standard of living and safe life and all you know.

Dont represent a threat lol..Mugabe dobt have nukes mate...evil Brahmans do and your country is right next to ours...now do you still think the evil Brahmans dont represent a threat?...Hahahahaha why you no think straight mr.Rusty?

^^

Whats so uncivilized about stating the truth/facts? Minorities have been wiped out of Pakistan, which is true going by your census. Systematic rape and forced conversions happen according to your media, which is a fact as well.

^^

There is a group for you as well.. World is fairly scared of that trigger happy group..

So you think Brahmins will be fine with their organizational being run by a lower cast?
C'mon man lets face reality, any conservative Hindu movement is basically a Brahman movement, the rest of the people are merely peons of the Brahmans.

Remember, conservative Hindu tradition say that Brahmans are even allowed to kill an untouchable for no reason at all.
So these "internet Hindus" present a real threat to minorities and the untouchables.
:rofl: Your lack of knowledge of hindu traditions and hindu organisations is laughable at best . I will not bother to educate you , since I realise it will be futile .

Thread has now been filled with internet Hindus.
No point in discussing further, they will just start trolling about other things.

Poor minorities in India have to deal with such people.
My prayers are with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom