What's new

India: Meet the 'Internet Hindus'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me out next time I do that. I never "bash" religions, my arguments are always based on logic.
I personally am a non practising Hindu and I think all religions are cute.

Found something else for you,

Landlords face no punishment for discrimination in online ads | News | National Post

So lets not single out India or Hindus here. Rental discrimination is every where. You know that, I know that, lets stop playing this holier than thou game now.

Will do

And I am impressed that you took the time to search the web for this add.

The add is in violation of the law and should be taken down and if discrimination has occurred then the government should investigate.

Right I agree, that rental discrimination is everywhere, the problem is that people like you don't oppose it.
If you people don't oppose it then it gives people the feeling that they can do it freely.
To change peoples attitude, people must speak out.

same question to you, why you guys don't offer nimaz sitting together with different firq of Muslims, when all of you are Muslims.

Vegetarians don't want non-vegetarian in their society because they could not tolerate the smell of fish or meat. What Secularism has to do with it. I am also a non-vegetarian and I know why vegetarians don't want meat-eaters in their society.

The topic is Internet Hindus and discrimination faces by minorities that Internet Hindus approve of.

Stay on topic or don't comment at all.

By that logic, Indian food has extremely strong smells due to the spices. And most foreigners hate that smell, so that means that Everyone in Canada/ US/ Europe should have the right to discriminate against them!

Let's apply the same standards to everyone now. But I don't think you would like that since you would be affected too.

Just like there are Internet Hindus there are Internet Muslims...this thing happens when one religions tries to prove itself as superior to other one and calls other religion's followers as kafirs and pagans...

Where have you found such rabid, extremist muslim commentators whom you call 'Internet Muslims'? Newspapers in Pakistan are littered with comments from Hindus. They are the first one to comment on any news that shows Pakistan in bad light. In fact most of the time you to have scroll down a page to see comment from a Pakistani and that too on a Pakistani newspaper website!

Never knew this 'Internet Hindu' term but it summarizes the radical, arrogant and condescending attitude that we see on Pakistan pages and newspapers. PDF is also afflicted with this disease. Its unavoidable as its an epidemic in the cyber world.

People who kill on daily basis because a man who is ill did something stupid are teaching us about discrimination and tolerance :hitwall:.
Well if you have picture of a killer as an avatar, you lose the right to sermon others.

What kind of Logic is that?
Since when is inventing the cast system the same as murder?

So let me understand what you are saying

1. People who created the cast system are the same as murderers.
2. People who are the offspring of group 1 are equally responsible for the crimes of their father
and 3. condemning past generation's mistakes still makes you equally guilty

Correct me if I am wrong but that's the best sense I could make from what you said.

But hey, at least you are attributing the cast system as being equally evil as murder.
That's a start. :mamba:

HAHA .......So When You Say An Idiom or An Example You Treat it "as it is" to all situations .

Man there is serious need for education:woot:

1.Caste system Developed Not "Created".:no:
2.LOL you are countering you OWN Argument

Tell me,how are we responsible for something bad done by our fathers ?

3.That goes to you ALSO as your fathers did the same crime or they didn't and came on some horse with gazni as most of "conspiracy" lovers in your area believe?:cheesy:

You were the one who brought that apartment issue in this thread

Apparent issue was mentioned in the video as a form of discrimination faced by minorities in India and how the Internet Hindus gloss over this when they are crying about minority appeasement.
Topic is perfectly valid.

What is not valid is bringing Pakistan into the discussion because that is not the topic and the only reason you Internet Hindus do it is to change the discussion to where you feel you have the advantage.

HAHA .......So When You Say An Idiom or An Example You Treat it as applicable as it is to all situation .

Man there is serious need for education:woot:

1.Caste system Developed Not "Created".:no:
2.LOL you are countering you OWN Argument

Tell me,then how are we responsible for something bad done by our fathers ?
3.That goes to you ALSO as your fathers also did that crime , or they didn't and came from on some horse with gazni as most of "conspiracy" lovers in your area believe?:cheesy:

Can anyone translate anything this guy said?
Please, i am really interested in knowing what he want's to say but it's hard when he writes in such a disjointed way.

Also I think he might have turrets since he seems to be laughing a lot at things that are not even funny.

Please, someone translate and present what he said in a coherent manner.

The topic is Internet Hindus and discrimination faces by minorities that Internet Hindus approve of.

Stay on topic or don't comment at all.

The hidden topic is "Pakistan will always have an identity crisis as long as India remain a Secular state." That's why you guys could never tolerate Indian Muslims supporting India or their progress.

You guys killing each other daily. Kerala ke saare Muslim Muhajirs ko maar maar ke Pakistan se bhaga diya aur Bihari logon ko kahin ka na chora. Reality is you guys are fighting an internal struggle for your identity crisis and always moves to Hindu bashing to try to stop this struggle and pain.

@Gigawatt it doesn't matter if it's a ghost topic, you have to stay on topic and not deviate, or in your case troll.

@ Puchtoon
Ah, classic example of Internet Hindu
I fear your time here will be short tho.

@Gigawatt it doesn't matter if it's a ghost topic, you have to stay on topic and not deviate, or in your case troll.

its you countrymen who did it first to deviate the topic:pakistan:so you should ask him:cheers:

By that logic, Indian food has extremely strong smells due to the spices. And most foreigners hate that smell, so that means that Everyone in Canada/ US/ Europe should have the right to discriminate against them!

:disagree::disagree:

@ Puchtoon
Ah, classic example of Internet Hindu
I fear your time here will be short tho.

Ok, continue with your cyber jihad and please come with some relevant questions next time .:police:

Your identity crisis :disagree::disagree:

LOL
Once again you have no response so you to off topic.

I wonder if they teach you that in Internet Hindu classes :rofl:

Well, I have managed to either silence or make the Internet Hindus go off topic, meaning they have lost.

I will take this victory against the Internet Hindus as a victory for every decent human being on earth :yahoo:

This thread is way too funny.

Every group has these uber-nationalists who patrol the internet and flood these forums with troll posts.

Wikipedia is a key example of this. Every India-Pakistan related article on wikipedia is being run by Indians and carries an Indian point of view.

I tried editing such articles such as Kargil War, but it was no use. It was me against 100 Indians who kept reverting and making changes.

This thread is way too funny.

Every group has these uber-nationalists who patrol the internet and flood these forums with troll posts.

Wikipedia is a key example of this. Every India-Pakistan related article on wikipedia is being run by Indians and carries an Indian point of view.

I tried editing such articles such as Kargil War, but it was no use. It was me against 100 Indians who kept reverting and making changes.

Ironic, 'cos I've heard that from Pakistani members here more times than I can count with my fingers.

LOL
Once again you have no response so you to off topic.

I wonder if they teach you that in Internet Hindu classes :rofl:
Well, I have managed to either silence or make the Internet Hindus go off topic, meaning they have lost.

I will take this victory against the Internet Hindus as a victory for every decent human being on earth :yahoo:

Here is your answer, spices is not considered as taboo by anyone in Europe and Europeans are much over-tolerant that's why they are tolerating people like Anjem Choudhary.

You are definitely trying to skip question over your crisis by putting LOL ROFL etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom