What's new

India: Meet the 'Internet Hindus'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spice is not a taboo but it it smells really bad. One time I was in a car with a sikh person and the smell of spice was so strong that I wanted to puke.

By your logic it is okay for people to discriminate against Indians bc they use spice and people don't like the smell of it.

An experience of a Pakistan, Kettle saying the pot black that's too Punjabi vs Punjabi(Kettle calling another Kettle Black) :lol::lol:Stop your BS, nobody pukes the with smell of spices. :rofl:
European hates spices that's why age of discovery was inspired by Spices. :hitwall:

I thought Spice was supposed to smell good.

He is talking bullshit, nobody pukes with the smell of spice. In childhood I tried to be a vegetarian but smell of the spices of mutton curry always made me crazy. :laugh:

Will it be fine if one of us post a pic of prophet Muhammad ?
Shivani if we do post a derogatory pic of prophet muhammed,then what would be the difference between us and these Beggar bangladeshis??? most of the bangladeshis present here have 'rajakari" roots in them,they think they will destroy india once BNP comes to power :lol:...but one thing they cannot realize is even if Bnp comes,hamara bal bhi baka nahi kar sakte woh log

I agree
But thankfully, our ancestors got enlightened and chose a better path.
So now all the blame is on you guys.
well,the matter of fact is u don't know whether u ancestor got "enlightned" and choose a better path or was forcibly converted...:bunny:

nice to see so many non hindoo trolls :)

Internet Hindus is way better than ******* suicide bombers/terrorists....:undecided:

Why these threads especially on hinduism allowed to discussion for 26 pages ? Isn't it a banned topic talking about and mud slinging each others' religion.

Shivani if we do post a derogatory pic of prophet muhammed,then what would be the difference between us and these Beggar bangladeshis??? most of the bangladeshis present here have 'rajakari" roots in them,they think they will destroy india once BNP comes to power :lol:...but one thing they cannot realize is even if Bnp comes,hamara bal bhi baka nahi kar sakte woh log

well,the matter of fact is u don't know whether u ancestor got "enlightned" and choose a better path or was forcibly converted...:bunny:

We do know
Internet Hindus like you are incapable of rational thought.
The Muslims were enlightened by the Sufi who showed them a better path then cast system.

Unlike Hinduism, our religion forbids forced conversions.

Indian troll working Hard

sshot4dca7f898efcc.png

^^^^
take it easy bro, don't stoop to their level.
Also posting such pics might get you an infraction.
The odds are already 100 Internet Hindu vs 1 sane normal person.
So we can't afford to lose people to banns and infractions.

hahahahahahaha so true this totally explains the amount of troll increases on this forum and many others cmon you guys know it that there are way too many trolls on the internet that jump when they hear anything bad about pakistan nobody,s religion is being questioned its just that this sort of thing is increasing and its spreading hate if you look at the forums only you will think that indians are monsters that are soo obsessed and full of hatred for pakistan and have a tendency to annoy but reality is very different as people on both sides dont treat each other as such that is why i always say never trust a group of people from the forums you never know

Hindus are trolls now i understand ur religion and all the Indian trolling

Trolling is Indian birth right.

As the British had called i repeat those words "DIRTY PEOPLE".

cmon yaar this is wrong dont say against their religion indians on forums are very different from the real thing and this internet hindu thing is scary this ghose guy is really a a$$hole

I think trolling has come to stay as far as the Internet community is concerned.

I also think banning is a huge waste of time and effort.

Trolling has evolved and kept pace with the latest on the Internet.

When it comes to trolling there are various classes of quality, and it takes a top flight troll to recognise another.

Frankly, its an art form that needs to be nurtured.

In many ways similar to the stunting fraternity amongst bikers.

Looked down upon and shunned at one time by so called "true/serious" bikers.

Now you have official competitions, X Games, and big megadeal TV sponsorships.

Trolling's day in the sun will come.

If you keep banning the good trolls, they will only be replaced by low level inexperienced cheap and abusive ones.

Traumatic to one's sensibilities and a huge drain on resources.

^^^^
take it easy bro, don't stoop to their level.
Also posting such pics might get you an infraction.
The odds are already 100 Internet Hindu vs 1 sane normal person.
So we can't afford to lose people to banns and infractions.

1 Beard > All Internet Hindus Combined. :rolleyes: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom