What's new

India: Meet the 'Internet Hindus'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironic, 'cos I've heard that from Pakistani members here more times than I can count with my fingers.

Because its true.

I wrote the Pakistan Army, Pakistan Navy, SSG, SSGN, ISI, Military history of Pakistan and other articles.

But as soon as I tried editing any common India-Pakistan related articles, even when I made the change at 3am, 10 seconds later, my edit has been reverted and then I got into a never ending edit war with Indians, so I just decided to focus on Pakistan only articles such as Siege of Lal Masjid, and Drone Strikes in Pakistan, etc.

Because its true.

I wrote the Pakistan Army, Pakistan Navy, SSG, SSGN, ISI, Military history of Pakistan and other articles.

But as soon as I tried editing any common India-Pakistan related articles, even when I made the change at 3am, 10 seconds later, my edit has been reverted and then I got into a never ending edit war with Indians, so I just decided to focus on Pakistan only articles such as Siege of Lal Masjid, and Drone Strikes in Pakistan, etc.

Dude, my point was that it wasn't just you vs 100 Indians considering other Pakistanis have told us the same story. Plus, Wikipedia reverts back to the last version anyway if the edits aren't verifiable and some articles get locked if people are having edit wars over it. :lol:

mob mentality...

we see their swarms polluting even this forum time to tie, no new phenomenon

their hatred gives me strength and resolve

So now i know why we have so many Indian Trolls here.

they come and they go....like gnats and flies

Dude, my point was that it wasn't just you vs 100 Indians considering other Pakistanis have told us the same story. Plus, Wikipedia reverts back to the last version anyway if the edits aren't verifiable and some articles get locked if people are having edit wars over it. :lol:

For those curious, here is the list of some of the articles I have worked on.

Military history of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pakistan Armed Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Siege of Lal Masjid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pakistan Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Special Services Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Inter-Services Intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Special Service Group Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Special Service Wing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Drone attacks in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

World War II Related:
Operation Barbarossa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Case Blue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Bialystok and Minsk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Raseiniai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Brody (1941) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
4th Panzer Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
9th German Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Second Battle of El Alamein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Other topics:
Battle of Ghazni - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And many others. Editing here and there.

Indians>- Born in India Obsessed with Pakistan.

LOL
Once again you have no response so you to off topic.

I wonder if they teach you that in Internet Hindu classes

Well, I have managed to either silence or make the Internet Hindus go off topic, meaning they have lost.

I will take this victory against the Internet Hindus as a victory for every decent human being on earth

Please dont blow yourself up in jubiliation. :)

Liberal journalists and netizens sympathized with Ghose's exasperation.

It is perverse jerks like this Ghose that are the biggest cause of generating terrorist lovers like Arundhati Roys in our country. Scum like this must realize that if there was no freedom to speech they would have been hanged by now.

Such "liberal/secularist" etc jerks are the root cause of national problems. Remove them from positions of power and see how positive national and political functional environment becomes.

BTW I am not a Hindu.

Please dont blow yourself up in jubiliation. :)

Don't fan their dread of Hindus anymore. :D

microsoft-employee.jpg

Bharti troll working hard

btw, i acknowledge we also have internet brigadiers on our side too...

(e.g. youtube comment sections on some jazbati-esque videos --which end up being indo-Pak e-battlegrounds)

Here is your answer, spices is not considered as taboo by anyone in Europe and Europeans are much over-tolerant that's why they are tolerating people like Anjem Choudhary.

You are definitely trying to skip question over your crisis by putting LOL ROFL etc. etc.

Spice is not a taboo but it it smells really bad. One time I was in a car with a sikh person and the smell of spice was so strong that I wanted to puke.

By your logic it is okay for people to discriminate against Indians bc they use spice and people don't like the smell of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom