What's new

India: Meet the 'Internet Hindus'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess there is no civilized country in the world then?:lol:

Here's a snippet from Canada,

Housing discrimination rampant in Toronto say report (2000)

http://www.urbancentre.utoronto.ca/pdfs/researchbulletins/11.pdf

Single parents and gay couples face rental housing discrimination, Canadian study finds

CBC Marketplace: Housing Discrimination

http://www.equalityrights.org/cera/docs/CERAFinalReport.pdf

ff7g9u.jpg

There is a difference between "allowed" and "what people do"

In Canada, by law you are not allowed to say "I can't rent this to you because you are Indian"

In India you people proudly say "I cannot rent to you because you eat kababs"

Also in Canada if you feel you were discriminated against you can file a compliant and the government will investigate. Can you do that in India?

But then again, this kind of discrimination is child's play for the people who invented the mother of all discrimination, that being the cast system.

Two week old thread still running, somebody must love Internet Hindus here :wub:

Two week old thread still running, somebody must love Internet Hindus here :wub:

It actually speaks to how big the problem is.
And especially on PDF where we are infested with them.
There are actually more Internet Hindus on this site then Pakistanis.

There is a difference between "allowed" and "what people do"

In Canada, by law you are not allowed to say "I can't rent this to you because you are Indian"

In India you people proudly say "I cannot rent to you because you eat kababs"

Also in Canada if you feel you were discriminated against you can file a compliant and the government will investigate. Can you do that in India?

But then again, this kind of discrimination is child's play for the people who invented the mother of all discrimination, that being the cast system.

Yeah right we all know how effective these laws are. You can discriminate without spelling it out, and if you don't spell it there is nothing which this anti discrimination law can do about it. India too has laws against discrimination

But its as simple as, "no pets allowed", "no smokers allowed". Similarly in India some flats have "no meat eaters" allowed condition. How is this any different? Of course no one says, you are a Muslim so you are not allowed.

Yeah right we all know how effective these laws are. You can discriminate without spelling it out, and if you don't spell it there is nothing which this anti discrimination law can do about it. India too has laws against discrimination

But its as simple as, "no pets allowed", "no smokers allowed". Similarly in India some flats have "no meat eat eaters" allowed condition. How is this any different? Of course no one says, you are a Muslim so you are not allowed.

This has got to be one of the stupidest arguments I have ever been in.
You are defending people who won't rent based on diet!!
Even Muslims rent to non Muslims who cook pork an drink Alchohol!

As a member of the human race you should be condemning this, but since you are a Internet Hindu you will naturally defend any discrimination by Hindus.

I think it's time for you to reflect on your ideals and do a deep introspective of what you are doing.

Let me say one more time, you are defending people who discriminate based on diet!! DIET!!
Are Hindus so petty that they care more about what you eat then you as a human being?

when varna change to caste , ancestor of todays Pakistanis were also hindu so blame goes to your ancestors also:cheesy:

Then Stop Commenting Since u know How Committed we r in our Mission ... :angel: When U cant Swim against the Current Just Go along the Flow... :lol:

Did you count them?

when varna change to caste , ancestor of todays Pakistanis were also hindu so blame goes to your ancestors also:cheesy:

I agree
But thankfully, our ancestors got enlightened and chose a better path.
So now all the blame is on you guys.

Then Stop Commenting Since u know How Committed we r in our Mission ... :angel: When U cant Swim against the Current Just Go along the Flow... :lol:

Such a Internet Hindu response.
You people think that you can silence people by cyber bullying.

Fortunately, I'v never been the kind of guy to give in to bullies.

I agree

Discriminating Is any day Better then Killing ... :butcher:

But its as simple as, "no pets allowed", "no smokers allowed". Similarly in India some flats have "no meat eaters" allowed condition. How is this any different? Of course no one says, you are a Muslim so you are not allowed.

Actually you can look such things on widely used famous site sulekha.com for rented house in big cities of India, you will indeed get being vegetarian as criteria. In the same way majority of apartments in city allow rented house to married couples only.

This has got to be one of the stupidest arguments I have ever been in.
You are defending people who won't rent based on diet!!
Even Muslims rent to non Muslims who cook pork an drink Alchohol!

As a member of the human race you should be condemning this, but since you are a Internet Hindu you will naturally defend any discrimination by Hindus.

I think it's time for you to reflect on your ideals and do a deep introspective of what you are doing.

Let me say one more time, you are defending people who discriminate based on diet!! DIET!!
Are Hindus so petty that they care more about what you eat then you as a human being?

Am not condemning or condoning it. That is how it is, my opinion is not going to change anything.

This is how some people are, its their private property, who they lease it out to is totally under their discretion. There is no law in the world that can stop the property owner from exercising this right. Mind you this "no meat" policy also affects many Hindu tenants who eat meat

Apparently Sunnis in Pakistan don't like to rent their house out to Shias and vice versa, go figure. Am just a realist, whereas you are just pretending to be an idealist.

Discriminating Is any day Better then Killing ... :butcher:

No one said otherwise

Now come back to the topic and stop trying to change the subject since you know you cannot defend such outrageous discrimination.

I agree

We see that better path daily in Karachi. :rolleyes: Pointing gun at each others' ghetto and always in a fear that if he/she could reach his home safely in the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom