What's new

India: Meet the 'Internet Hindus'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it is very comical to see hordes of Indian responding in a similar manner. When you see a couple of post responding to the offending post, move on. However, I do admire the the commitment of the said Indian posters.

About the CV stuff, I am the master of my domain !!!

Sharp observation, very accurate. Some tangible feature of this cult named Internet Hindus....

Do the Pakistani feel calling us Internet Hindus, Zionists, Bharatis etc makes us frustrated/irritated. Huh

B I T C H PLEASE!

Here is it i got the Tweet ... Look at the what Manish Tiwari Tweeted her back ...

Sagarika.jpg

Must watch Video ...

OH man, the woman who made the term "Internet Hindu" got it perfect.
It's like shes following Pakistan Defense force.

These people really tend to be extremely islamophobic and anti Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao Sagarika Ghose is a joke. Am not surprised she is targetted by Internet Hindus. She was hurt the most when Dhume called Zakir Naik a TV evangelist. :lol:

Tells you a lot about who she is. Shabana Azmi and Javed Akhtar was refused flat by a vegitarian society big deal, no one sees the fact that these two Muslims and their have minted millions in this oh so discriminatory Hindu India. :rolleyes:

Must watch Video ...

i did no know that the RSS had such nice view...frankly stating, it matches my view of Hinduism 100% ..just blew me away.:woot:
I though they were like Islamists and would shun Atheism.

I support RSS 100% now .even after being an Atheist. Though i think; RSS should start making much more thought out, and mature calls ,when it comes to pushing its agendas.

Last edited by a moderator:
In any civilized country, you cannot discriminate against a tennent based on things like race, status etc

In India you are more then welcome to discriminate over such silly things as what a person eats.

I wonder how these Internet Hindus would feel if someone told them "You are a nice person and will make a good tennent, but you eat daal and I cannot let you rent my place because of that"

I bet Internet Hindus would be crying everyday how evil that would be.

But since they enjoy the benefits of the majority then it's alright.

i did no know that the RSS had such nice view...frankly stating, it matches my view of Hinduism 100% ..just blew me away.:woot:
I though they were like Islamists and would shun Atheism.

I support RSS 100% now .even after being an Atheist. Though i think it should start making much more thought out and mature calls when it comes to pushing its agendas.

Most Hindu Nationalist r Atheist & Consider themselves Agnostic Hindus ... But They Take Pride in there Cultural Ethos ... We Consider Our self Culturally Hindus & All People Living Indian even Non-Hindus as Culturally Hindus ... Long Live Hindu Nationalism ...

I wonder since when Aljazeera appointed itself to be secular English MSM????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom